Need Family and Plot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryleigh Grimrar

OOC First Name
Elise
Ryleigh Morris

She is a responsible young woman who takes pretty good care of her blind twin sister, Rainbow. She is good at making friends and it's easy for her to adapt to new surroundings. I need :

1. Good Plot for her and her twin sisters, Rainbow Morris
Rainbow Morris is often rude and ungrateful for everything her sister does for her. She loves people who are like her and won't be friends with anyone else. Even though she is blind, Rainbow has EXCELLENT senses other than sight.

2. Family for them. I need pure blood please ....

Let me know if you could get them one or two on the top.

If your looking for her to have a family then i could offer Ryan to adopt her. He isnt a pure blood but he sure does act like it and he would gladly take Ryleigh for adoption because of her blood status. Because Ryan was brought up to believe he was a pure blood he believes he is which is also why he acts it, well that and he being a death eater.
Let me know if you like the idea

~Laura :)

I have Lykke Wu. She seems very much like rainbow although isnt blind. shes a 2nd year slytherin and yeah. She could be there friend/ her parents could adopt them because Lykke's pureblood family and seeing as she never had any blood related siblings and only likes the company of purebloods this could be interesting

Maddie Cinellison : Uhm ... it is more complicated. How can Lykke Wu's parents find Ryleigh and Rainbow ?

Riley Smith : That's sound good. Who is Ryan's parents name ? Please decribe how they can meet Ryleigh and Rainbow.

The most reasonable description will be Ryleigh and Rainbow's parents :)

Okay, Guys .... I have been searching around HNZ and finally I found a family for Ryleigh Morris and Rainbow Morris. :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back