Abbigale Raven

OOC First Name
Teigs
Sexual Orientation
Very Conservative
Wand
Holly/Ebony Wand 12 1/2 Essence of Griffin Feather
Hey Guys!

So Tenile has just bought herself a Fighting fish. And we are struggling for names. She has a few that she has picked out that she really likes, but she wants your help. You may pick up to 2 choices, or you may put forward your own choice. Tenile is very serious about her pet names, so she wants your help. Very appreciative, she loves you all. Thankyou!

Here is a photo of the fish. GO for your lives guys!
</COLOR></FONT>
<FONT font="georgia"><COLOR color="purple">

Finn, because check out those fins.

Bob! :r
Nah I voted. xD

Some of the other names are cool, but I think we can all agree that there was only one choice in this poll. :r

I think out of the list Finn is the obvious choice due to its amazing finns.
it also seems to be a rather spectacular red colour so maybe something like Ruby or Jasper would be good also.

Finn it fits the fish.

Matilda Undersee said:
In my opinion Finn is a little cliché, like calling a Hamster Hammy :r
I renamed one of my sister's hamsters to ham-ham/Hamtaro.
:glare:

Spongebob! Because it's a good name. Or name it like, dog or cat because it's a fish. <3

Matilda Undersee said:
I voted Tamlen and Taggart. I thought they were cute names :p In my opinion Finn is a little cliché, like calling a Hamster Hammy :r
I have a cat named Kitty. :p

She was 5 when we got her and we didn't want to confuse her by changing it.

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
Matilda Undersee said:
I voted Tamlen and Taggart. I thought they were cute names :p In my opinion Finn is a little cliché, like calling a Hamster Hammy :r
I have a cat named Kitty. :p

She was 5 when we got her and we didn't want to confuse her by changing it.
Sometimes we'll call our cats "kociątko" which is Polish for 'kitten' because my 'aunt' (read: mom's best friend) is Polish and named her cat that once... XD

i like the name Finn, so I put it up there. Usually, I don't like names that heavily identify with the animal, ,a inky because if I was a pet I wouldn't want to be called human or freckles or something. xD however, it seems Finn is a favourite. :r :p

:p I didn't mean to be the one who disagrees or anything =)) It's a lovely name otherwise. And hey, I'm a hypocrite, I called my soft toy pig Piggy :r

okay, well, Finn it is! Thanks for all the help guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back