Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2" Sturdy Cypress Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Lucien Snow felt so grown up now that he was a second year. His slicked his blonde hair back with some gel since he knew what he needed to do once he got out to the pitch. He was going to practice some quidditch. He asked a professor to help him into the supply closet, but instead of being guided out there, he was taught the unlocking charm. He would have known about it sooner had he read ahead in Charms, but he did not. Lucien was definitely not an overachiever. He might be in Quidditch though, since he wanted to practice some extra positions. He hoped to be one of those players that could play at anything. He could be the star one day. He definitely could be. Lucien arrived on the pitch, and immediately, he got his wand out. He headed over to the supply closet with his broom and he pointed it at the lock. "Alohomora!" intoned Lucien with a bit of sternness in his voice that he used for spells. With a gush of magic, the lock popped open. Lucien opened the supply closet and noticed there was a trunk just for the special balls that he needed to practice with to be the best Slytherin he could be. And better than his brother!

Lucien wrapped his hands around the scarlet ball, while the bludgers fought like crazy to be released and pummel someone. Lucien allowed his broom to drop on the ground before it hovered to keep itself from getting dirty. That’s what Lucien loved about his broom. It was almost like it refused to touch dirty things, like pure-bloods to mudbloods! Lucien tucked the ball under his arm and he held one of his hands to the broom as he hauled one of his legs over the handle. He found himself seated and comfortable, thanks to the charms that exist upon the broom. He launched into the air at incredible speed. Lucien aimed to be one of the fastest players, but being so fast meant that he needed to have lightning reflexes. Arriving at one of the goals, he threw the quaffle into the middle hoop. Lucien pumped his hand into the air, and then wondered how to catch the quaffle before it hit the ground. Oh right, he was a wizard. He pulled out his wand and he verbally summoned the quaffle to him, as he flew off to practice some more.

Avie Mitchell was feeling pretty good about this year. He was pretty happy with everything he had to do, and had been finding more and more things that he could do. His antics usually got him into some trouble but, this year was proving to be a lot of fun so far. After spending some of his holiday with Marcel, and ending up meeting the boy, Kris, both of which had been a lot of fun, Avie was sure that he could never grow bored. He had some times when he was between various places, and spent some time alone, but for now he was just happy to spend his time messing around and attempting to learn things. It was because of this new attitude and strong feelings towards the school which had ended up being the reason why he had decided to try out for quidditch. He'd first intended to try-out as a keeper, that seemed like a lot of fun, whereas he'd actually ended up trying out for seeker. The little shiny object had caught his attention much more than any of the other balls. Because of trying out, Avie had decided that he would maybe need to improve his flying. He believed that he wasn't very good, and that his flying was not as good as everyone else's, so the boy knew that he really needed to improve his flying. so, the slytherin boy had decided to set some time aside and get some practice done. Whenever he was bored he got a little bit of practice in.

This was not necessarily one of the occasions where Avie was bored, but more, it was one of the occasions when he'd just decided he would go practice. He'd spent the better part of the morning looking for snails in the Hogwarts garden. He just wanted to get a bunch so that he could race them. It had been a pretty long task and in the end he'd only found enough for a three snail race. However, in this, he'd managed to get dirt on his clothes, and his hands. In his fingers, and a little on his face. So rather that going to wash up, the boy decided that because he was in such a good mood, and also outside that he would go practice a bit of quidditch, and thus, Avie headed straight for the pitch. Avie noticed as he went to grab one of the school brooms that the closet was unlocked. Perhaps someone else was already on the pitch. That brightened Avie's mood even more, someone to practice with. He ran on to the pitch with the broom in hand. And it was then he saw that there was someone playing up by the hoops. Scoring practice, or something. Avie mounted the broom and then shot up into the air, realising as he flew closer to the person that it was his dormmate, Lucien. "Hey Lucien" He waved at the other boy, remembering that he too had tried out for the team. "You want to practice together? I can go in goal, or something" He offered brightly. "It can be like target practice again" He added happily, happy that they might just get to play that game again.

Lucien continued to play as the chaser, but then he felt someone was watching him or something. Taking the quaffle under his arm, he looked around the pitch. He still needed to really practice more and make sure that he remained on the team. His cousin might be the captain, but his cousin really was harsh. Lucien knew that about Vladimir. He knew a lot of things about people that he probably did not need to know. For one, he thought that his dorm mate was someone that had a death wish. Especially after his stunt with the Head of House. He looked down as he watched the person fly up near him, which made him narrow his eyes at the person. Within moments, he figured out who it was, and rolled his eyes. It was Avie Mitchell, the person that got on his nerves. Lucien could not have thought of a better way to spend the day, except he definitely could. He let out a sigh and waited for the boy to open his mouth, which had a short moment to make his nerves scream for agony. Avie waved at him, and greeted him. Somehow, the boy managed to remember his name. How sweet, only it made him almost sneer at the thought of him saying his absolutely amazing name not fit in the mouths of mudbloods.

Avie asked if they could practice together. Lucien almost started to laugh. He had to be kidding, right, but apparently, Avie wasn't. He mentioned how it could be like target practice, again. Lucien placed his hand upon his chin in thought, and then a cruel smirk spread across his lips. That actually sounded like a lot of fun. "You know what, that would be perfect. You should go over there, and wait until I throw a quaffle at you. If I was a good beater, this would be even more fun but I can't hit worth a damn." Lucien folded his arms across his chest, wondering what game that the other one was on. Why would he want to be a target again? Doesn't it hurt? What about his feelings? Not that Lucien cares, but he just had to know. He did have to ask. "So, what's your game? Do you hate yourself so much since you want things thrown at you, and you also hugged my uncle and now under his death glare."

Avie liked Lucien, perhaps not as much as he liked Mason, or Kris, but he liked him enough that he really wanted to spend time with him. It wasn't like they talked often, and Avie didn't see Lucien all that much because he, Avie, didn't spend that much time in the dorm room. He was always out and about. He had no idea therefore that Lucien was not a huge fan of Avie. But, since Avie didn't realise this, it wasn't something that even crossed his mind. He was smiling at Lucien as he offered himself up as target practice, it wasn't like it was the first time he'd do something like this, it was fun, and if it was fun Avie wasn't going to stop. They were both part of the team now, so it made sense that he would help him in any way that he could and have fun along the way. It wasn't really like Lucien could make himself into a really fast and tiny golden ball, so his enjoyment had to come from somewhere else. He smiled at Lucien, who seemed to be quite amused by the idea, or the offer, which made Avie happy, they'd be able to have a little bit of fun, just like last time. And at least this time, Avie would probably be quite good at being able to catch it. He could help Lucien by pretending to be another chaser, so that passes could be on target, or even be in goal to help Lucien improve there. He nodded and followed the instructions that the other boy gave him.

At Lucien's words he wondered if he should offer to help him become better at being a beater, but that wasn't really necessary. Avie didn't think it would help practice much if they were trying to do anything. He flew to a spot in front of the boy, but far enough away that Lucien would be able to throw him the ball. Perhaps a little close, but he was waiting for Lucien to say more. But, instead of giving him more instructions, Lucien asked a series of questions that Avie just titled his head at, "Quidditch" he said, wondering if that was what he meant by game, because really that was what they were playing. "Isn't that what we're playing" he said with a joyful and questioning tone. "I don't hate myself, I love me, I have loads of fun being me. I collect rocks, and watch snails racing, I'll show you my favourite snail, his name is McSlugman, I'll bring him to the dorm so you can meet him. McSlugman doesn't like new places so he might be a little shy, but he's loves me." Avie continued getting more excited with his words and smiling brightly. Avie didn't like that he couldn't really read, and that his writing was pretty poor, but he loved himself. He had fun where others didn't. "Whose your uncle? I hugged Professor Styx, does that make Professor Styx your uncle? Why don't you hug him, and make him less grumpy then?" Avie had always thought the man had kids, and surely his relations always hugged him, but if no one hugged him no wonder he was so grumpy. "Professor Styx is grumpy because the dungeons make people grumpy. That's why I hugged him, to see if he would be less grumpy. I think it worked, he seemed less grumpy after. But come on, I wanna play"

Lucien really wondered what was going for the boy, and why he was the way he was. Surely, he was dropped on his head as a child. He could think of nothing else! However, even he had to admit that Avie was a pretty damn good seeker. Lucien will go as far as admitting that, but he wouldn't admit anything else good about him. Avie really followed his instructions too, which made him wonder more about the boy. There had to be something wrong with him. Something! Letting out a sigh, Lucien tossed the quaffle up in the air and caught it, as he waited for the boy to answer him before starting on the hounding. Lucien used his other hand to face palm when Avie asked if Quidditch was what he meant. "No, you imbecile, I was asking- ugh, never mind." Lucien could never explain what he was really asking to Avie. He couldn't speak mudblood. If that was what Avie really was. He almost was sure of it, but truth be told, no one could really know without meeting the parents. That is something that Lucien would never do. Meet Avie's parents. What if they were as freaky as he was?

The boy continued to say that he didn't hate himself. He loved himself. He collected rocks, watched snails race, and then went on to talk about the slug. Lucien rolled his eyes and thought, 'Oh my god, this is utterly painful.' Avie really had no life! But he got excited over having the most ludicrous hobbies in the world. "Show me your snail, and I will show him what salt looks like," warned Lucien as he tossed Avie the quaffle. When Avie asked if Professor Styx was his uncle, Lucien nodded. The family resemblance was there, but since Lucien was a mere nephew, it was not as noticeable in the face. He then asked why he doesn't hug him and make him less grumpy. Lucien shook his head, "Yes, Professor Styx is my uncle, but in my family, you don't get hugs, sunshine and daisies. That stuff will make you weak. And no, your logic is completely flawed. He was born that way, just mad at the world. Even at home, he is the same way. People can't change due to affection. You are lucky he didn't throw you across the room." Lucien paused for a moment, and added, "Say your logic is true, tell me, if the dungeons make people grumpy, how is it that you aren't affected?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back