My New Character Needs Roleplays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Lock

OOC First Name
Laura :D
Rob is my brand new character. And I want to get rp'ing with him straight away. Most of the time he is friendly, but he is an escaped convict from a muggle prison (he is a wizard.) so he turns angry very quickly if you get on his nerves.

Any Ideas? I'm up for friends/enemies/lovers. :)

Have set his age now. Rob's 23. As he has only just escaped from prison, Rob is still learning what his hobbies are. But he'll treat you and you treat him, but he has a problem controlling his temper if he is made to be angry.

Yeah they could be friends, hopefully. ;) Rob might be a little funny to start with but he'll soon be friendly.

OMG Here is another Lock :o

I can offer Eric up for alot interesting plots. :lol:

And it is the same person behind the locks. :)

Well Rob never liked James when Eric was around, so Rob could have strong words for Eric. :)

Well that could be fun lol well I am interested, would you like to start this one or shall I ? :woot:

If you could that would be great 'cause I still have another one to start. :)

Black Sheep

Okay there goes the link and also as a precaution there is one in my spoiler just find your name and the link should be there lol

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back