My muse is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clemence Pelletier

OOC First Name
Brittany.
Wand
Yew Wand, 13 1/2", Essence of Phoenix Feather.
</SIZE></FONT></COLOR></U>
UP FOR ADOPTION:​
<i>
</i>
<FONT font="Verdana"><SIZE size="50">Well, lately I'm ashamed to say I feel like my muse is running away on me. I can no longer do all of my characters the justice they deserve. The following characters I haven't had many plots with and simply don't have time to RP anymore. They are not my best developed characters but I couldn't just let them gather dust.

LOT 1: <COLOR color="darkgreen">Montgomery, Maddison
Maddison is your typical daddy's little girl. She grew up in LA with her father; a banker, and her mother; a French model. She is priveledged and spoilt and acts it too. She doesn't think highly of people who aren't as good as her. She had a boyfriend, Jonas McCarthy, but I see he has gone inactive so whether you want them to stay together or not is up to you. Jonas was bringing her out of her shell, and she was becoming a better person around him so if you want to continue that its up to you. She has a best friend who is Amelia Andrews.
<U>User group: Slytherin 2nd year
Play by: Lucy Hale

LOT 2: Alexandra, Frances Elise
Frances is an American supermodel and has just started her own clothing label. She is 43 years old, I think, and she has two children, Riley Alexandra who goes to Hogwarts and Laken, he is one year old. She is married to Gregory who is a record producer. They moved from America to New Zealand a few years ago to escape the hype of being famous and let their daughter Riley, and newborn son at the time Laken, have a normal life. They live in a large and luxurious home in Nelson currently. Riley doesn't like her mother because she tries to force her to act girly and be just like her, when she is a tom-boy. She will be needed for a couple of quick RPs during the holidays.
User group: Family
Play by: Heidi Klum

LOT :cry: Parker, Fredrick Samuel
I had big plans for Fredrick, but they never really came to fruition. He goes to Hogwarts and is in Ravenclaw, he has aspergers, which basically means he is an extremely smart boy but lacks basic social skills. I haven't really developed him any more than that, but I did have a plot in which he tries to woo a popular, very pretty girl, but is really cute and clumsy and doesn't know what to do. But this has fallen through so if you want another plot like that it would be up to you to get it up and running. He has a relationship thread, which is pretty cool, but thats about it, so he's very open to development.
User group: Ravenclaw 4th year
Play by: Ollie Barbieri

LOT 4: Oliver, Cassiopeia "Cassie" Aradna
Cassie is my loose canon, she always has her head in the clouds and doesn't care what anybody thinks of her. She thinks she can talk to animals, and more importantly that they can talk to her. She has eaten mushrooms before, resulting in some interesting RPing. She struggled with anorexia, and got very god at pretending to eat her dinner, but in fact eating nothing. If you have ever watched skins, she is alot like Cassie from that show. I found it very hard to play her, but it is very rewarding and funny if you are up for the challenge. Her boyfriend is Domnech Faulkner, but she doesn't exactly understand the "boyfriend" thing. Her best friend since birth is my character Lucas Sturridge and he is also her final. It would be a good idea to read one of her roleplays to understand her.
User group: Slytherin 7th year
Play by: Hannah Murray

**more to come**

I wouldn't mind Fredrick, Brittany. :r

Riley Alexandra said:
Zach:
I would loge it if you took him, I'll PM you with details and the password this afternoon when I get hom ^_^
Loge? Loge?
Your phone is a fail. xD

Coolz. I'll be waiting. :)
Send it to Justin. ;)

I don't mind taking Cassiopeia. ;) I sent a PM Clemence earlier today, no response.

:( I was just about to PM you to ask if we were still on for Daisy/Fredrick.. xD Oh well, if Zach takes him then maybe he'd be up for it? Okay, I'm kind of talking to myself now.. :lol:

</COLOR>
<COLOR color="grey">As much as I'd LOVE to take Maddison, I don't want to end up RPing with myself. Upon second thought, may I? That would finish my collection :r

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back