Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Freya
Wand
Curved 14 Inch Rigid Cypress Wand with Acromantula Web Core
After delivering the rose to Professor Kingsley Asaiah moved a few places and stood in front of the Headmistress, admittedly feeling a bit intimitated because he was about to give the most important person at the school her rose. He waited a moment before talking to her, mainly because he wanted to think about how he would address her in a polite way. ''Hello, Professor King.'' He said with a smile on his face. ''I hope you don't mind me interrupting you whilst eating breakfast, but I have a flower for you.''

Ava watched Cyndi get a rose with a huge grin on her face. She hadn't gotten roses for any of her colleagues, and she didn't realize that the Professors were going to receive them either, but quite a few of them had. Ava wondered who had given Cyndi hers, and was of course going to grill her for all the information afterwards. The Headmistress was pleasantly surprised when the young boy made his was over to her, her smile growing even bigger if that were possible. "Not at all." Ava replied, putting down her slice of toast.

Asaiah's smile widened as the Headmistress seemed not to be bothered by him interrupting her while eating breakfast at all, which obviously made him happy because, well, she was the Headmistress after all. ''I have a rose for you, Professor.'' Asaiah said while smiling at her, and held out the yellow rose to her.
Ava,

You're a strong independent woman who runs this school great.

Best wishes,
Jonathon Phillips.

Ava smiled at the boy, and took the rose and note as he held it out to her. She giggled at the note, and made a mental note to thank Jonathon. The Headmistress looked back at the boy standing there, and gave him another smile. "Thank-you very much Mr. Murphy." Ava replied to the Slytherin boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back