Closed My Beauty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Violeta Finch

Fashion / Creative / In Love (Guinevere)
OOC First Name
Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Straight 16 Inch Sturdy Cedar Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Violeta Finch looked forward to this evening, as this was the first dance she would be with her girlfriend. Already in the middle of the dance floor, with Gwen in her arms. Violeta might have been part-veela, but she felt that all eyes would have been on Gwen more. Gwen's dress was stunning, and hugged all of her curves all the right way. Violeta loved looking at the other fifth year Ravenclaw. The Part Veela leaned forward and kissed her gently on her lips. "You look so beautiful tonight, Gwen. I am blessed to be here with the most beautiful Ravenclaw to grace this hall," Violeta purred toward the other girl. Violeta held the other one tightly, seemingly afraid to let her go, or else be stolen by some other person less deserving. Violeta smiled, feeling more and more at ease than ever before. This was what she wanted. For all time.

Gwen couldn't have been happier to be attending her first Yule ball with her girlfriend, she had chosen her dress specifically to please her and had been self conscious about it, it was so fitted she was worried she wouldn't be able to pull it off but Violeta's reaction had been everything she could have asked for. In the middle of the dance floot Gwen felt her girlfriends arms tighten around her, she'd never felt safer, more secure, more loved. "You're crazy," Gwen whispered to Violeta. "I'm here with the most beautiful Ravenclaw to ever grace the school," Gwen had spent so much of her time at school buried in books, the time she had spent with Violeta had been the happiest of her life.

Violeta looked over Gwen's dress again, definitely loving it. Her own outside was tight, but not as much. It was short, but she had tights and knee high boots. But Gwen, she looked more prepared for the ball than Violeta. Violeta had a classier look, versus a fabulous look. Violeta smiled as Gwen whispered her argument against her. "We can argue about this all night, but I don't think that we will change each other minds." Violeta giggled softly, still dancing with her girlfriend. Violeta breathed softly, enjoying the moment. All of this felt like a dream, and a part of her had Shane to thank. He helped her open up, and when she did, she found Gwen. "Gwen, I want you to meet my mom."

Gwen giggled, she knew Violeta was right, there was nothing her girlfriend could say to make her change her mind, though she wouldn't completely against hearing it. "You're right, there a certainly more productive ways to spend out evening," Gwen said meeting her girlfriend's gaze. Gwen wasn't prepared for what Violeta said next, their relationship for the most part had been confined to the castle, she hadn't even considered their families. Gwen hadn't even introduced Violeta to her brothers, though that was mostly because they were annoying. "I'd like that," Gwen said leaning in to plant gentle kiss on Violeta's lips. "I'd like that a lot,"

Violeta giggled, though she could mention a few things that they could do. There should be a corner somewhere, where they could have some privacy. "Well, we can skip out early, and just snog up in the dorms, or plan the holidays. I hope my mom wouldn't mind too much, for the winter break." Violeta was more inclined to the snogging part. She loved kissing, and loved kissing Gwen. The others, she did not care too much for, but she knew deep down that she also had to take some pictures for Accio as well. "I do need to take some pictures for Accio at some point tonight, unfortunately." Her life was somewhat busy with it, and though she never regretted joining, she did hate the fact that her nights were cut short because of accio.

Gwen blushed when Violeta suggested they skip out of the dance early to go and snog in the dorms or do something about planning the holiday. "Snogging sounds better," She said quietly to her girlfriend. Gwen liked the idea of going home with Violeta for the winter break. She had been looking forward to seeing home, but LA would still be there in the summer. Gwen's heart sank when Violeta mentioned she would have to take some photos for Accio at some point, that meant she would have take time away from her to perform her duties. "As long we end the night snogging you go take all the photos you want,"

Violeta loved the idea of being able to kiss her girlfriend, even after this event. Though, she could technically do that anytime. After all, they shared the same dorm. So, there was that. Violeta leaned in and gave Gwen a tender kiss. She had to go and do some work for Accio, but it wouldn't be long until Violeta had Gwen in her arms once again. "I am going to go take some pictures, and I'll be back very soon, my love," the Ravenclaw smiled, though her eyes reflected how much she didn't want to go. She pulled out her camera and took a quick picture of Gwen. "Doesn't mean I can't be biased, even a little bit." The Part Veela laughed softly, before going off to perform her Accio duties.

"You better," Gwen smiled at her girlfriend, her fellow Ravenclaw's eyes betrayed her but they both knew she had duties to perform. The beauty of sharing a dorm was that their night wouldn't end when everyone elses would and that made her feel a little better about releasing her date into the dance alone. Gwen blushed when Violeta turned and snapped a photo of her, "Go take some of other people, you can take all the photos of me you want later," Gwen sighed contently as Violetta disappeared into the crowd, the Ravenclaw then turned on her heel and went off to get a drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back