musician needing relationships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzy Shale

OOC First Name
Alex
She is Izzy Shale Born and grew up in London to a reasonaly rich family.She has 4 younger sisters and 1 older brother.Her parents have died and she has been left to bring her siblings up to be healthy and hard working.She is shy but has overcome her fears after her brother Calvin forced her to talk to his friends she hated it but that was when her fears had gone forever.

If you wish to be her friend, best friend, love interest/crush or enemy just reply here.

Ok I have two people for you :)

Firstly I have Bea; first year hufflepuff:
Bea is the sort of happy go lucky kind of girl, she is a bit of a tomboy, she can be a little naive at times but she is really friendly and loyal. She's up for meeting new friends (because you can never get enough :p ) she gets along with almost everyone. She's not exactly rich but she's not poor either and she comes from England and she comes from a family of wizards and Bea is very close to her father and brother. She is sporty and loves the outdoors.

Secondly i have Demelza; first year hufflepuff:
Demelza is a model who doesn't like being one, her mum forced her into it at a young age. And she sometimes goes off on a rant about her mum which can kind of annoy some people. But she is generally friendly to everyone she meets unless you meet her on a bad day :lawlz: . Your first impression is all that Demelza remembers to be honest, that's how she will think of you until you change that ^_^ . She can be a little shy when you first meet her but once she gets to know you better she will be more open. Demelza is quite self conscious so she gets offended quite easy (no thanks to her mum :p ). She does like to have a good laugh and a joke and she likes to meet lots of new people. Demelza is quite reserved, and she is pretty rich since her mom owns her own modelling firm.

Im up for any kind of relationship for them :)

I have Angela Marion, She's a witty Ravenclaw, with really big goals. She likes to goof off and listen to music, though that's impossible without a working Ipod. She loves to dance, and play on her acoustic guitar and ukulele, they could be best friends.

Consider it done do you want to start an rp or shall i ?

She has an ipod and mobile with her they both work so she could lend it out to you if you like

Okay could you please start...

Yeah thanks to Dru, Angela's ipod does work, but her phone/alarm, sadly doesn't... (nice magical shield on it :D ))

But i can't really do anything until after Angela get's all wrapped up in the hospital :(

coo coo cajub!

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back