Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
pansexual
Wand
Aspen Wand 12 1/2" Dragon Heartstring Core
Cyzarine had several new pots of nail varnish and she was looking for the perfect place to try them out. She'd ended up in the lavatory since she knew it could have a strong smell and she doubted the librarian would enjoy her using them in there. She sat on the window sill and began to paint her nails, changing colour for every nail she painted. Thankfully it was charms to dry instantly.

Kengi was ready to LEAVE Hogwarts. Rita managed to run away whenever he saw her, which hurt a little. He didn't understand his sister. She was an enigma, and their father's strict nature was not conducive to her opening up. Kengi had not realized he walked into the Antiquated Lavatory. There was a familiar smell. "Hey! Need any help?" he asked ad walked over the Gryffindor.

"Sure!" Cyzarine said with a light giggle, always happy to accept help, even if she probably didn't need it! "Then I can help you right?" she asked with another little giggle, hopeful this boy would let her paint his nails.

Kengi nodded. "Nothing wrong with a good manicure!" he smiled. Kengi spotted a step stool and brought it closer. There was no way his six feet and ten inches would fit in the window sill. He took the girl's hand and skillfully applied the color. He tsked when he went a little over. "Heh, I guess I'm not as good as I thought. What's your name?"

Cyzarine hadn't noted how tall the boy was till he didn't bother siting with her. She offered her hand to him and watched as he did it. Not perfectly, but she didn't mind. She giggled and shook her head, "You are great at this!" she encouraged, "I'm Cyzarine,"

Kengi chuckled. "I didn't expect you to be a liar." he joked as he finished the last finger. He used the nail of his thumb to wipe off what excess he could from her around her nails. "I'm Kengi," he said blandly because he was focused on Cyzarine's other hand. "My sister was never into girly things," he sighed.

Cyzarine gave a little giggle and shook her head, "I didn't say perfect, but you are giving it a try so, you know, great!" she encouraged. "Painting nails doesn't need to be girly, you know," she said with a shrug. She knew it was usually girly but she didn't think it needed to be.

Kengi smiled to himself. "Yeah, I know. I just always thought it would be fun to paint her nails, take her to dance classes and buy her those pageant-style dresses," he admitted. He was close to done with her hand. "She's a first year, and I am graduating this year. She's was never into that stuff, which was disappointing, but I guess climbing and building Legos is fine too." he said and held up Cyzarine's hand to show her. "How'd I do?"

Last edited:
Cyzarine listened as he spoke, "Climbing is fun!" she assured him. Though she didn't know enough about legos to comment on the latter part. Cyzarine looked at her hair and gave him a wide smile, "Well, if whatever career path you have doesn't work out, you've always got this!" she had a light giggle, "But really Kengi, it's perfect!" she said. She took the nail varnish and then giggled, "Your turn?" she offered.

Kengi rolled his eyes. He did not see the allure to climbing, but he was taller than most. He could reach anything he wanted. He smiled but her words hurt. He had no clue what he wanted to do. "Make sure you do a good job! But, I am confident you'll hook me up." he handed her the nail polish and held out his hand. "You're a prefect? How do you like that?"

"I will!" She picked one of the colours and then moved to start on one of his hand. She was very careful as she began painting his nails, she was making sure she did them as perfectly as she could. At the question she giggle lightly, "I love it, it's good fun. What are you thinking of doing after school?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back