Mucking About

Larissa Sedgwick

OOC First Name
Beth / Bethy
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Larissa strolled onto the pitch, a borrowed Shooting Star in one hand.
Larissa planned to practise a bit of Quidditch when no-one else was around.

Libby was already flying on her own when she spotted a blond haired girl down below. Leaning forward she flew down towards her grinning. "Hey Laris, what brings you here? i didn't think you liked flying much?" she said hovering.

Larissa had thought the pitch was empty.
"I.. I don't." Larissa said feeling on the spot, "I just wanted some practise for... Flying Lessons."
Larissa lied. "So.. er, you want a one on one game?"

"Ye alright. Though we'd need a ball" she replied and flew back up into the air.

Larissa smiled and walked briskly to the broom shed where a ball a bit like the quaffle now sat.
She picked it up and hurried back to Liberty.
"Do you want to play keeper or chaser?" Larissa smiled as she mounted her broom and flew alongside Liberty.

"Keeper of cource" she stuck out her tongue. "When they have the try-outs thats what ill applie for" she said. She flew over to the goalposts and took her position.

Larissa grinned, got comfortable on her broom and held tight to the ball under her arm.
One hand on her broom and the other focussed on the ball; Larissa flew towards the goalposts at thundering speeds, dodging imaginary players.
"Stop this then!" She shouted as flew fast in a circle near the goalposts and threw the ball through the only goal Libby wasn't defending properly.
Larissa grinned again, "Need to work on that." She said in a cheery voice.

Libby pushed forward, aware of the goal she was trying to hit, and slapped the ball with the end of broom, knocking it out the way. She smiled. "I know you do" she got into position again.

(gota let me defend..ill tel u if it goes in or not XD)

Larissa flew towards the ball with lightning speed but something shiny was destracting her.
Larissa dived for the ball but suddenly pulled out of the dive and sped towards the shiny object now whizzing past her.
Squinting, Larissa realised it was a snitch.
"Must have escaped." She thought to herself.
She flew faster towards it, enjoying the breeze through her hair.
The snitch fluttered towards the goalposts where Libby was and Larissa made to swipe at it but it gained speed and flew through the post next to Libby.
"Watch out!" Larissa caught as she chased towards the goalposts.

Libby wondered what the hell she was doing. "Larissa? What the..?" she started after her, dodging out the way when she flew past.

Larissa thought that she herself was lost as to why she was chasing the snitch but the little voice, the whisper in her ear cheered her on.
Maybe she wanted to prove to Libby that she was a good Quidditch player- her secret passion.

A golden glint was hovering by the head of another first year on the ground; Larissa flung herself forwards on her broom and raced towards the snitch.
The first year gasped and leapt aside as Larissa swooped down and-
"Where's it gone?!" She asked herself, looking around her.
She suddenly heard a tiny fluttering noise which she was surprised to be able to hear.
Larissa looked down and saw that the golden snitch was caught in the front of her robes.
Lariss, who was thoroughly shocked she'd caught up with the snitch, picked it out of her clothing and grasped it tight in her hand as she sped towards Libby, realisation flooding her.

Libby laughed when she almost crashed into another first year, before flying back to her. "What? What is it?" she asked seeing the thrilled expression on her face.

"I caught it," Larissa said, showing her pearly white teeth, "I caught the snitch!"
She held the snitch out in front of her for Libby to see.

She was right, she had. She stared at the snitch for a moment before turning back to Larissa. "But that's like, impossible for first years!" she said still shocked. "You have to applie in the tryouts!" she said seriously.

Larissa had often considered quidditch but her heart was split between that and her obsession with the dark arts.
"I.. I suppose," she said slowly, "Do you think they'd let me?"

Libby looked up, almost forgetting to hold onto her broom, but then holding it tight. "Well, why woulddn't they?" she asked her.

Larissa sighed slightly as she looked at the snitch.
"My dad wanted my brother to be on the quidditch team back when he was at school- and he was briefly until he got into a fight with the captain and hexed him."
Larissa held the snitch up to the sun, her dark eyes focussing on it intently.
"Do you think I'm good enough?" She turned back to Libby.

Libby gave a faint "oh.." and said "of cource you're good enough! these are adults were talking about, im sure they won't let the past and present mix" she said smmiling.

(in my dream i flew on broom XD we hve 2 fly over da ramp agen! i was only 1 hu did in circle :p)

((lol))

Larissa smiled before swooping down to pick up the ball they were using as the quaffle and tucking the snitch into her pocket for safe keeping.
She flew back up to Libby's level.
"Might as well help you practise" she grinned heartily as she flew towards the center of the pitch before turning and flying towards the three rings.
She lobbed the ball as she stopped quickly near the rings.
She watched the ball sail towards the rings.

(mcuh beta XD)

Libby watched as larissa hurled the ball to the hoops, and remembering the game was back on, flew over to them. She was far too late, should have been paying attention. "Alright im ready now" she called sticking out her tongue.

(i do that far 2 often )

Larissa rolled her eyes at Libby and soared after the ball.
She caught it moments before it hit the ground and flew back towards Libby who she threw the ball towards, aiming at the center goal.

Libby was prepared. When the ball came towards her, she raced to it and caught it neatly in her arms, holding onto her broom tightly with her legs. "You'll have to do better than that!" she called, throwing it back.

Larissa had to jump slightly from her broom to catch the soaring ball.
She smiled at Libby, raced to the middle of the pitch and tried again to get the ball past Libby.
She watched it soar towards the hoops.

Libby flew around the hoops waiting for larissa to throw. When she did, Libby flew through the center hoop, slamming straight into the ball. She smiled, "Wanna swap?" she asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back