Moving on from the past

Riley nodded and laughed. " Well thats good then. So do you have a boyfriend or anything like that then?" Riley wasnt too bothered about that information. He was trying to be loyal for the time being as he was just starting with Adele but he knew that i couldnt last forever and he soon cheat.

Alex really liked Justin, but she didn't know if she wanted to say it. " Well, not a boyfriend, but let's call him a mutual like." She smiled. " I like him, and I'm pretty sure that he likes me." She nodded, hoping that Justin did.

Riley spat his drink everywhere when he heard the name. If it was the Justin he thought it was then he didnt know why he was here. Had he met Mark yet, how would they have gotten on. Riley now needed to talk to him as soon as he could. " Justin Stone? He doesnt happen to have a little brother called Mark does he?" Riley needed to know exactly what Justin was doing here and why.

Alex looked at Riley, was there something bad about Justin? " Well, I'm not to sure.. but I told Justin to meet me at my house tonight. So do you want to go there, and I'm pretty sure that he's going to be there." She nodded at him.

Riley nodded. " I havent seen justin in nearly 8 years. I think i need to speak with him. The last i checked he wasnt supposed to be here." He may have been young at the time but he had been very mature for his age and understood why he wasnt allowed here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back