Moving Down That Same Line

Aurora Night

OOC First Name
Kathy
Sexual Orientation
Personalities
Wand
Wild 10 3/4 Inch Reasonably Supple Ebony Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Rory was having trouble with the next person on her list - she had no idea who he was, and no one she asked seemed to have much of an idea either. With nothing to go on, Rory had resorted to taking up position outside the Great Hall and was randomly shouting at anyone who went in or out of the doors. "Leif Odegard? Is that anyone here's name? Does anyone know a Leif Odegard?" Rory blew out a frustrated breath. "Am I even saying this name right?" Any help at this point would be welcome, as she wanted to get these rose deliveries done as quickly as possible and not have to worry about keeping the flowers looking presentable for the rest of the day.

Leif was making his way down the last stairs towards the Great Hall when he noticed someone shouting, he just couldn't see who it was. What he did know was that whatever they were shouting sounded a lot like his name, just not pronounced completely right. Not that he could blame anyone for that though. As the boy reached the hall he noticed a girl standing near the entrance of the Great Hall, holding a bunch of roses. Now that he was actually able to hear what she was saying the boy chuckled, as it reminded him a lot of the way he got his rose delivered last year. It also made him realize that once again he had forgotten to send out his roses, and he couldn't help but feel a little stupid for doing that two years in a row. "I'm Leif." The Hufflepuff smiled at the girl as he made his way over to her, hoping she hadn't gone through too much trouble to find him.

Rory was beginning to try and devise a new way of finding this guy, when she noticed someone approaching her. "Oh good, you're just in time." She grinned at the boy and thrust the rose out towards him. "This is for you. From someone else, I'm just a delivery person." It was a pink rose, which was kind of weird, because she was sure this kid looked younger than her. This interest people her age seemed to have with lovey-dovey stuff lately just didn't make any sense to her. "There's a note too, hold on..." Rory shuffled through the messages in her hand before pulling out the right one. "Here you go."
Note said:
Dear Leif,

I really like the time we spend together. You've been an amazing friend and more.
I'm glad I've met you and I love talking about our scandinavian country's together.
Your the best!

Love
Therese

Leif chuckled when the girl handed him the rose and explained that it wasn't her who got it from him, that she was just the person to deliver it. "I got that, yeah." He smiled as he took the rose the girl was holding out for him. He was a bit surprised by the color of the rose, but he was sure it would just be from one of his friends. "Thanks!" Leif thanked her when she handed him the note that came with the rose, before looking at the bunch of roses she still had with her. "And good luck with delivering those." The boy smiled at her agaon, before opening and reading the note she had just handed him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back