OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Parker was absolutely happy to be out of Hogwarts, he was still sure that there was no worse place on the whole planet. He wasn't planning on touching his wand for the next three months at all, and if he was going to show up in the Obsidian Harbour, it would happen only to get ice cream as it was amazing there. However, he was getting ready for a full movie marathon with Bella, he had prepared a lot of skittles, pizza, drinks, and a lot of other snacks. Now, he was just waiting for Bella to show up.

@Elizabella Drake

Bella was late a little her movie night and she was find now her hat and she was ready go Parker room. When she was here she was surprised how so many snakcs was here and something smell nice here. "Let's start about Minion two movie?" Bella asked and she asked and take her seat close to him.

Parker's room always smelt good, he disliked bad smells and he also hated when there was a mess, so the room was fully cleaned and organized. "Yes! That sounds amazing, I have heard a lot about it but haven't seen it yet," he chuckled and tapped on the bed next to him, so she can lay down with him and they could watch the movie. After that, he tried to search for that movie. "Clara is starting school this year and... God, I don't wanna say that out loud, but if she likes you a lot, could you maybe... like uh- look after her?" he didn't exactly love his cousin but it didn't mean that he was going to let her be on her own at the whole new world, even if she was more flexible and adaptable than he was.

''Then let's started!Movie Marathon!'' She was so happy right now and shcool was end and she got good grades and she wanted calabrete with her brother. Bella was so shock about her brother word and she take his shoulder and don't wanted out from the bad fall. ''Are you feeling good? So you are realy like her and woried? I can do that but she is preaty strong and i know she won't let her jugde again.'' She told him and take one pizza slide. Finaly started minion movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back