Motherly Love; Needing A Friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kandee Roberts

OOC First Name
Cole
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust

I don't really know what to say about Kandee, as i have been doing some renovating; please don't look at her bio, it was made long ago when I thought three lines of writing were long. I'm sure of a few things, and those few things are set in stone.
A.) Kandee has had a kid
B.) She ran away from her marriage because she was afraid of commitment.
C.) She is a talented photographer
D.) And she is in need of a lot of relationships.

So, where to start with this?

Kandee was briefly engaged to a man from her past, Alex Remington, and she was nervous about it for a long time, feeling the engagement was strictly because she was carrying his unborn child. She didn't want a love that was fueled by nothing but obligation, so she left. She only regrets not telling him why, and not giving him rights to his child. She does not think she could ever go back to Alex, and has decided to move on with her life, like she thinks Alex should. She has decided that maybe soon, she'd be ready to date again. She wants to take it slow from now on, and does not drink anymore. She is ready for stability, so the next person she finds, should be the last person for her to find.

When Kandee finally had her child out of wedlock, she decided the best thing for the child would be if she gave her up. The little girl was a huge part of Kandee's life before she was born, and it was hard for Kandee to give her up. She knew that the child was going to a good home, and decided that it would be best if she just didn't get involved with her daughter's life until she was much older. So, maybe someone who has a character that's young now (could be school age actually, i think she'd be about 11-13) would like to have them meet sometimes. Someone who has no parents.

Next on the agenda, her photography. Kandee does a lot of professional shoots, and it's gotten her by in her tiny one room apartment for now, but she wants to get bigger. Perhaps she could do photography for weddings and special occasions, more for the higher up families; even though her blood status would cause some drama (and we all know that would be bad ;) ). She wants to make roots in something that would pay better, but photography is her passion. Clients are needed and welcome; and no, payments aren't actually needed, just pretend to pay her.

So, clients, love, and friends I think are all mentioned about, amirite? Kandee really is a caring young woman. She has a few quirks, like her fear of dogs; like she is irrationally afraid of them. A role play with someone who has a pet dog that is her friend, is a dog animagus, or a werewolf might be interesting. Maybe someone could try and help her get over that fear; though i don't see her getting past it.

Let me know what you think!

XoXo Cole!​

Hey there cole.
I have Morgan le fey who could be friends / a sort of motherly figure to fer if she needs one Morgan is kind. Oh so kind if someone comes into her shop looking troubled she would talk them through their problems no matter how big or small with the end result ranging from them leaving a little happier often with a free something from the shop to help them to her adopting them. She will be more than happy to talk her through any problems or even convince her that the guy she is dating isn't going to bail on her any time soon.
The only catch is that it may have to wait a few weeks until after my exams

Mia :hug:
I would be perfectly fine with Morgan getting to know Kandee. they could probably have a lot in common too. i'm still looking for someone for Kandee to be with, and i know it will take quiet a bit of time to find that, but, for now, i would definitely be okay with a friend ^.^
Let me know when the exams are all done and out of the way, and we can get something going!

Ever thought of Kandee ending up with a woman? :r I kid. Irene doesn't have many female friends for a reason. I do think that she and Kandee might get on well as friends though. Perhaps she can come over to take some pictures of Irene's 4 year old and the two ladies can get to talking. They do have quite a bit in common with the whole getting pregnant and not marrying the father of their child. Irene also said no to a proposal because she thought her daughter's father was only asking because they had a child.

Well. i can't say i haven't thought of all of my characters dating the opposite sex at one point :r. haha!
Anyways, yeah, i think that this would work out splendidly. She'd get to do what she loved, and make a new friend. plus, you're correct about them having a lot in common. Do I smell a best friendship? *squee* I hope so! Haha. Would you like to start it, or shall I?

If you could start, that would be great. ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back