(mostly) Adulting

Professor Elvera Le Fey

Seer, Mother of twins, Divination 3-4, inner eye

OOC First Name
Mia
Wand
Oak 14 3/4" with an Essence of Raven Feather core.
Hello all.
I know the start of the year a lot of people are focusing on their students. but this time i want to look at my adult accounts.

1059.jpg

Professor Elvera Le Fey (51)
Divination professor, inner eye owner, Seer
Elvera has been at the castle for years now. most of her adult life has been spent between the divination tower and the inner eye.
What she neds: any plots you want. if you need a professor for something, she is happy to listen and help. if you want some slightly too specific advice or a seer related plot Elvera is your lady. Let me know and we can go from there.

6980.jpg

Alyce Brown (49)
Bar manager, the hogs head
Alyce works at a bar and has done all her adult travelling the world while she has been settled in new Zealand for about a decade now, plays casual rugby and while she has historically been very much a flirt she has been living with her partner Adelia in Auckland for over a year.
what she needs: friends people who regularly come to the bar.

2816.jpg

Briar Rowan-Cullen (47)
Werewolf, head of Department of magical creatures
after winning for minister last election (a position she actually didn't want), Briar has settled back in as head of department of magical creatures, acting as a werewolf rights activist and she certainly prefers the days when she gets to go into the field rather than the days spent behind her desk. the youngest of her kids is about to start at school next year.
What she needs: im up for any suggestions. something werewolf-related, something ministry related. maybe just running into an old friend or foe or making a new one. she can be quite a dividing person. you either like her or you don't.

12310.jpg

Willow Cullen (26)
Auror
since school, Willow has been working hard training to be and then as an auror. She is also a bit of a gym junkie and works out a lot. enjoying pushing her body to whatever limits she feels like. especially things that will help with duelling and fighting. she has a couple of close friends, but her social life is pretty non-existent.
What she needs: Friends. Romance (M). colleagues, sparing partners. Drinking buddies. one night friends.

10818.jpg

Selene Le Fey (25)
Teacher, Shop assistant, seer
After Graduation Selene moved to the USA to live with her boyfriend where she attended Muggle University and studied teaching and arghiology. but about a year ago, that all changed. she decided she didn't like teaching the curriculum she was given. she and Thackery broke up due to a situation she would rather not talk about. and she moved back to New Zealand for a fresh start and to look after her grandma. (well that is the excuse she gives)
what she needs: anything. Friends, a new romance (M/F but it will have to be slow) again anyone who needs a seer plot.

13347.jpg

Linden Cullen (21)
Magizoologist
since graduation, Linden has been training at the sanctuary as a magizoologist. he loves his job especially since he gets to work with magical birds and winged creatures all day (he keeps a wide distance from dragons after an incident when he was training) he has also moved in with his boyfriend Casper and they got engaged in January. he also regularly looks after his younger sister.
What he needs: Friends. colleagues. other people who love animals I really don't want every plot of his to be centred around casper and his family. he had a lot of friends in school (though there were certainly some minor issues with that social group :r 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨 🐍 )

24614.jpg

Ivy Cullen (10)
Kid, Scout
While technically not an adult I am throwing Ivy in here. She is the youngest of the Cullen siblings and is very much looking forward to starting school next year. though she is slightly disappointed that most of her friends got to go this year. Ivy likes things fast. she loves running and flying and is going to join the quidditch team next year (or the year after) though she doesn't know if she wants to be a chaser (because she can go fast, like her mum) a seeker (again gets to go fast, and seekers are the coolest like her sister) or beater (because then she will be the first one in the family).
What she needs: friends to go to school with next year.

as always if you have any other ideas with any of my other accounts i would love to hear them.
Mia :mia:

Oops, my hand slipped and I can give you something for almost everyone. Throwing a lot of ideas out there that we can flesh out if you're interested, and feel free to say no to anything!

Elvera x Margo: I would like to move forward the plot to find her brother this year but I do need to figure out some stuff on my end but I did want to let you know I was thinking about it.

Alyce x Micha: Micha is my new hire at Hogs Head. He is very young and from Canada. After school he’s been pretty aimless and while he’s tentatively decided to travel to find himself, he’s very uncertain about the whole thing. But for now he’s in New Zealand to work for a bit. So he could definitely use some guidance and wisdom which Alyce seems like she had loads of.

Briar x Aleena: Both mothers who work at the ministry. Aleena is a widow and is trying to figure herself out in this new phase of life as her youngest just graduated. While he’s still at home it’s been a big change. So she would love to chat with someone who she probably sees as more experienced.

Willow x Avery: They’re the same age but he is a Scit. A very ill advised hook up perhaps?

Selene x Simon/Poppy: Either could be potential romantic interests? Simon might be a more short term thing if they got there, if not he could use some more friends especially coworkers. And as for Poppy she might be a little young but if we wanted to take things slow I think it would work out.

Ivy x Naveen: Naveen is my fristie for next year and I’d love to give him something to do. He’s a twin and very Shy and Nervous. It could be fun if they run into each other had she tries to get him out of his shell a bit.

Oops, my hand slipped and I can give you something for almost everyone. Throwing a lot of ideas out there that we can flesh out if you're interested, and feel free to say no to anything!

Elvera x Margo: I would like to move forward the plot to find her brother this year but I do need to figure out some stuff on my end but I did want to let you know I was thinking about it.

Alyce x Micha: Micha is my new hire at Hogs Head. He is very young and from Canada. After school he’s been pretty aimless and while he’s tentatively decided to travel to find himself, he’s very uncertain about the whole thing. But for now he’s in New Zealand to work for a bit. So he could definitely use some guidance and wisdom which Alyce seems like she had loads of.

Briar x Aleena: Both mothers who work at the ministry. Aleena is a widow and is trying to figure herself out in this new phase of life as her youngest just graduated. While he’s still at home it’s been a big change. So she would love to chat with someone who she probably sees as more experienced.

Willow x Avery: They’re the same age but he is a Scit. A very ill advised hook up perhaps?

Selene x Simon/Poppy: Either could be potential romantic interests? Simon might be a more short term thing if they got there, if not he could use some more friends especially coworkers. And as for Poppy she might be a little young but if we wanted to take things slow I think it would work out.

Ivy x Naveen: Naveen is my fristie for next year and I’d love to give him something to do. He’s a twin and very Shy and Nervous. It could be fun if they run into each other had she tries to get him out of his shell a bit.

So many excellent sugestions. feel free to have your hand hand slip again.

elvera and margo: sounds great. just let me know when and where and what and elvera will be there.

Alyce and Micha: I love it. sounds like alyce when she was young and wanting to escape. she did the exact same thing moved from Europe to new Zealand as it was the furthest she could go. then spent the next 20 years moving around until she finally has started to settle.

Willow and Avery: that could be interesting. i would certainly be down fo saying it has happened but out of the suggestions there are others i would rather RP

Selene and Simon/poppy. I actually like those suggestions. I think selene/simon as friends/colllegues. but i would be interested in RPing selene and poppy to see how they work together.

Ivy x naveen: ooh this could be fun. Ivy is very extroverted and it would be fun to put her against someone who she doesn't know who is introverted. i am fairly sure she would come off as rather intimidating.

So many excellent sugestions. feel free to have your hand hand slip again.

elvera and margo: sounds great. just let me know when and where and what and elvera will be there.

Alyce and Micha: I love it. sounds like alyce when she was young and wanting to escape. she did the exact same thing moved from Europe to new Zealand as it was the furthest she could go. then spent the next 20 years moving around until she finally has started to settle.

Willow and Avery: that could be interesting. i would certainly be down fo saying it has happened but out of the suggestions there are others i would rather RP

Selene and Simon/poppy. I actually like those suggestions. I think selene/simon as friends/colllegues. but i would be interested in RPing selene and poppy to see how they work together.

Ivy x naveen: ooh this could be fun. Ivy is very extroverted and it would be fun to put her against someone who she doesn't know who is introverted. i am fairly sure she would come off as rather intimidating.
Cool!

For Ivy and Naveen, I also suggested a scouts thread for Maria's upcoming kid too so it might be fun to throw the three of them together. Something like Naveen and Mercury hiding under a table and Ivy comes along and tries to get them to play/participate.

So it seems like Micha x Alyce, Selene x Simon, and Selene x Poppy, and the kids is a solid list for now. Are there ones you'd like to start? Then I can take the others.

Cool!

For Ivy and Naveen, I also suggested a scouts thread for Maria's upcoming kid too so it might be fun to throw the three of them together. Something like Naveen and Mercury hiding under a table and Ivy comes along and tries to get them to play/participate.

So it seems like Micha x Alyce, Selene x Simon, and Selene x Poppy, and the kids is a solid list for now. Are there ones you'd like to start? Then I can take the others.

Sorry for being very slow. i started a reply to this so many times but never got anything typed, or maybe I forgot to hit post or only replied in my head, or maybe just thought about posting.

I am all up for the scout's hang out and also keen for @Mercury Ascot to join in. Would you like to start or would you like me to start?

as for the others. i have no preference as to which i start. which do you fancy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back