• Luxen Silverback

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Professor Mantiea

• Asparuh Zhefarovich.

• Total voters

Luxen Silverback

Okay, so we talked about this earlier and I decided to go ahead and do it just for fun!

Who do you think is the most Evil Character on HNZ? Actively evil?

This thread will be for nominations and another thread will be for the actual vote.

We'll vote to decide who is the most Evil person on HNZ, you may nominate yourself or others.

It would be nice if you made a short list of the bad things you've done (or they've done in some cases)

I Nominate Tin the House Elf.

Tortured Mave O brien as well as the residents of the Gables

Attacked the sick and the Elderly of Saint Mungo's twice

Gave Andromeda Fiorelli a dog bone and Collar for her birthday (not really evil but still mean to do even if the gifts weren't really from him XD)

Kicked a little Girl and sent sharp rocks to attack a little boy, tried to kill said boy.

I nominate Henric Lee. Why, you ask? Because. Just because. That boy is evil. Right there. Subtly evil. Makes 'most everyone uncomfortable.

Tichondrius Illitharis said:
I nominate Henric Lee. Why, you ask? Because. Just because. That boy is evil. Right there. Subtly evil. Makes 'most everyone uncomfortable.
Misunderstood puppy.

I nominate the professors for giving homework. Even if it's their job!
(^ I'm kidding, really. I really had fun doing them *honest*

Kagyou Wu said:
Misunderstood puppy.

I nominate the professors for giving homework. Even if it's their job!
(^ I'm kidding, really. I really had fun doing them *honest*
Hey :blink: :p

Well I would nominate Nick, for his random posts on spam. But Zazuka Bones is also evil :p She fed me gender fudge and tried to use me as a jinx bunny :o ;'( :p

I nominate ... tut tut... Isabella Chaos for the way she treats not pure bloods.

So far we have:

Tin the House Elf
Henric Lee
The Professors
Zazuka Bones
Isabella Chaos
Nick
(cause it wouldn't be a poll if he wasn't on it!)

I second Henric Lee because he is keeps harassing me! (Though I secretly like it)

What he said :cool:

How is Nick a Nominee? This is in character evilness, not OOC.
Professor Manteia. For existing. :p

Also, you should use this thread to make the poll. :) You can attach it. ;)

i nominate Silverback! a list so long i cant even think about it, but some would be........ Making Lisa think he saved her, torturing Paige Carter twice, making Brodie Fudge watch Paige being tortured

Asparuh Zhefarovich. You can not have an evil character poll and not nominate a DE. And I reckon he's pretty evil.

But Nick...I :wub: Professor Manteia! :o

Violet Bellamy said:
Asparuh Zhefarovich. You can not have an evil character poll and not nominate a DE. And I reckon he's pretty evil.

But Nick...I :wub: Professor Manteia! :o
I would have actually preferred to stay out of this.
It is all a matter of opinion, and wouldn't really be worthwhile. Eh, that's just my opinion though. -_-
Asparuh is evil, but the list of things he had done are far too many to name.

Valcan Drage *shivers*

Is he still around? And Sammual Stark, if this includes retired characters ^_^

It's a point of view, but generally the ones who wear their evil on their sleeves and commit random acts of cruelty and stuff are generally not as frightening as the ones who don't.

Professor Nicolas King said:
How is Nick a Nominee? This is in character evilness, not OOC.
Professor Manteia. For existing. :p

Also, you should use this thread to make the poll. :) You can attach it. ;)
Thank you for letting me know about the attachment!

Your Nominated based off the fact that it wouldn't be a proper poll unless you were on it and that's pretty evil! (your staying! :p )

I'll update the list and put it in the first Post!

Also Valcan can be nominated Scorpius but I don't feel comfortable adding Samuel Stark since the person who RP'd for him is no longer here, if you can get there permission for us to utilize their character for this then I would have no problem adding them.

I would prefer that their character's not be included. :)
Just as they were not permitted to be in any OOC Superlatives categories. I think it's just better that way. :)

Professor Nicolas King said:
I would prefer that their character's not be included. :)
Just as they were not permitted to be in any OOC Superlatives categories. I think it's just better that way. :)
I'm assuming you mean those that have departed this world?

That's fine with me, your the admin XD

Valcan Drage is still with us right???

Indeed, he is. :)

What, that Nicktator thing? :p
This is still IC. I don't think Professor King is very evil IC. Actually, he ISN'T evil IC. It's only OOC. :r:

i am nomonating 2 people!
1. Arisa Havishmen- hugging a DE, knocking paiges teeth out and last but not least just being amaze like that!

2. Aeon Summers- because hes awsome!

it is now considered evil to be this amaze/ awsome!

I don't believe Henric's evil

Yes, only Mr Summers understands me, I am perfectly good hearted.

Here, I'll even hold up a silver sword and Gondor's flag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back