Wand
18 inches Deadwood Basilisk Fang
Full Name:

Morganna Amelia Le'Creigh

- Birth Date:

October 10th 1989

- Current Age:

- Basic Appearance:

She is 6'5 with dark eyes and brown hair, she has a serious face with prominant bone structure. Morganna has no scars on her body because she was kept indoors most of her life and was almost always around her grandmother. She is pale though there is a fairness to it from someone that does go outside but not often.

- Parents:

Draven Le'Creigh (Deceased) Died when Morganna was fourteen.

Amelia Castlenov (Deceased) Died when Morganna was born.

- Siblings, if any:

None

- Pets, if any:

Raven named Poe, mostly used for messages though she does care for him.

- Area of Residence:

Has a Mansion in Canada but does not go there, currently resides in the Silver Snake in New Zealand

- Blood status:

N/A (waiting for Pureblood approval...)

(If your character is a sorted student:)
- Hogwarts House (And why):

Was Homeschool by her Grandmother in Canada.

- Best school subjects (And why):

Potions though seconded by Charms, was trained by her grandmother who just so happened to be good at these subjects. Morganna however showed an even better aptitude at this subject having learned even more than Cordillia and worked with Luxen Silverback improving both of their Potioneering expertise.

- Worst school subjects (And why):

Defense Against the Dark Arts because she wasn't actually taught the Defense Against part....

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be?

Her Patronus is a Raven

- What would their Boggart be?

Her son who died shortly after he was born, the thought of him shakes her up.

- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one)

A Raven

- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised?

A happy family, Luxen Silverback, Herself, and their son all grown up.

- What memory could they use to create a Patronus?

Seeing Silverback in pain.

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:

Silverback is close, I am closing in on him and it's only a matter of time. They want him back alive but that is going to be a problem because I don't. I went to Tremain Manor and saw his son... he looked how I imagined he would, like Alacard would've. I hate Silverback for all that he has done and yet when I see his son part of me wants him for my own. IS it wrong? No, this is fate, destiny, however you want to call it something out their has chosen to reward me with a son that was stolen from me and now that Cordillia's dead nothing will stand in my way. I will take the boy for my own and after Silverback and his wife lay six feet beneath us, me and little Luthor will live happily ever after. I do deserve it after all, I may have to kill Martha....

I saw his wife... she has similar appearances however she seems to take no pride in her appearance, whatever Silverback sees in her; I most certaintly don't. She looks like some old woman and desperately could use a few of my potions, then again most women could. Poe's been away for a while and Tin hasn't been giving me as much help in tracking Silverback as much as I'd like but it doesn't matter, once his wife and daughter lay dead at his feet he will surely come and when he does he will join them. He deserves to die, marrying filth and having a dog as a daughter? disgusting!

What is Morganna's most striking feature?
Does Morganna have a birth mark?
Why was Morganna kept inside most of her life?
How did Draven (Morganna's father) die?
Did Morganna's grandmother act like a mother for Morganna, as Amelia died [in child birth?]?
Does Morganna ever wish she had siblings?
Why does Morganna live so far from where her home is?
How did Morganna's son die? Who else's son was he? Luxen's?
Why is Morganna's patronus a raven?
I'm confused, the memory she uses to summon a patronus - Silverback - is that Luxen? Yet she wishes she could have a happy family with him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back