Morgan Le Fey

OOC First Name
Mia
Wand
fancy staff
Full Name: Morgan Le Fey
- Birth Date: 31st october 1970
- Current Age: over 54, however she looks somewhere between 20-50
- Basic Appearance: tall, statuesque and wild, or tall and regal depending on her mood
- Parents: unknown but she does know that she is direct decedent from the legendary morgan le fey, hence how she was named
- Siblings, if any: Morgause, sister
- Pets, if any: raven
- Area of Residence: Glastonbury england
- Blood status: unknown

(If your character is a sorted student:) never been to hogwarts, home schooled
- Hogwarts House (And why):
- Best school subjects (And why): Divination and herbology, but also potions
- Worst school subjects (And why): transfiguration and charms, as she doesn't like wands

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? raven
- What would their Boggart be?
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) Raven
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? herself and her daughter finally reunited, as they are now reunited, maybe her daughter living with her.
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? any time spent at stone henge when she was young, especially when she found her stone.

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:
another day has passed, i have not heard anything, Elvera should arrive any day now, i feel her despair, and her longing to come, i watch her dreams with her, but still she doesn't come, i wonder what's keeping her, i wonder. I specifically told Mogause to only give her the stone when she felt the call, however i know she had the stone years ago so why isn't she here. she's killing me, i don't do anything, not eat nor sleep, i just sit here and watch and wait, looking out of only window at avalon, days and nights pass still i don't move, i since the others talking about me saying i am breaking, thinking that if i don't move, or eat something i will slowly fade from life, but i wont, i cant. i wonder hat she will think of me, does she know of all of the battles i fought, the people i have killed, my own lover. it all seems so futile now, not only have my people all bat a few died out but they have twisted my words and actions to make me seem the evil one. when will she come.

Before I begin asking character developing questions I have to ask why Morgana is so old.
She's over 800, which even for Wizards is much too old.

That is a good question Nick.
you see in Avalon (the area she lives) time works different. this causes human days to pass like seconds, centuries like minutes. however sometimes it works oppositely so that a human minute passes like a day. this means that although she may be over 800 years old to her it may have just past in a few years. she entered Avalon when she was 13. stayed there until she should have been 16. however because the left it every evening time went about the same. then she left for a couple of years, before returning for good until now. the only time she left in that time was when she had her daughter 11 years ago. and as the was away for so long time separated so completely she bailly aged. so now she looks about 20-40 years old
i hope this is 'legal" and usefull

Where is Avalon supposed to be?
What causes it to be that way?
'Avalon' definitely isn't canon to Harry Potter, so I'm not sure what I think about this yet. -_-

Where is Avalon supposed to be?
No one knows exactly where Avalon is, as it runns paralel to earth. its name is celtic for island of apples, thae are a few places that have been speculared to being Avalon tha most common of thease is the glastonbury tor
GlastonburyTor_450x334.jpg

as sometime the hill can look like an island. Avalon is highly important in Authirian and celtic myth and legend. as this is where author went to be healed after near death in battle. it is also where the sidhe (pronounced she) live.
basically it is a place that is not quite there that can be accessed through specific places in briton most famously the tor in glastonbury.
What causes it to be that way?
well as Avalon works in parallel to earth it doesn't mean that they have to run at the same speed. think two cars on a motor way or dual carriage way. although they are both going the same way along the same road. it doesn't necessarily mean that they are going the same speed. this also works with the fact that the longer you stay on this motor way through time the quicker you will go as you wont be slowed down by traffic lights or traffic. however if you leave and then get back on at every exit it will take a lot longer and therefore more time will pass to get you from a to b.

I have slightly edited it to fit in with Nicks specifications main post has shanged replies have not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back