Samantha Jacobs

55' grad 🎓 | biggest heart ❤️ olivander's asst.

OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
ren
Wand
Fir Wand 14 1/8" Essence Of Sphinx Remains
Hello! Am I making another one of these? yes! Do I have a whole bunch of threads I need to make and reply to? yes! lololol Anyway, I have a few unsorted characters here in which I would like to RP a bit. A few of them won't be attending Hogwarts right away, but I thought it would be nice to develop them a bit before they begin their journey at Hogwarts!​

18222.jpg

Abigail Payne
The quiet artist and conspiracy theorist
10 | Unknown | Y40 |
Aesthetic | Biography
18911.jpg

William Henderson
The Jock who uses catchphrases
9 | Muggleborn | Y41 |
Aesthetic | Biography
19429.jpg

Conan Burke
The shell collector who loves the outdoors
8 | Mixed Blood | Y42 |
Aesthetic
Abigail is the character ill be sorting in the upcoming school year. I've roleplayed with her a little, but I would love to do some more stuff with her. Abigail is adopted and doesn't know her blood status nor does she know much about the magical world. But she has some of the basics down about the magical world since her adopted father is a wizard himself. So he's taught her a few things. Abigail is very artistic. She loves anything DIY. She is very into chalk art Abi is also into conspiracy theories, aliens, anything paranormal. I'm up for anything for her. Whether it be enemies, friends, literally anything.William will be the next HNZ ill be sorting after Abigail. Will is a muggleborn and will have absolutely have no idea what the magical world will be like. He'll be walking into Hogwarts blind. So that will sure be interesting for him. William and his family recently moved to New Zealand from the states, after the passing of his mother, as his father wanted a fresh start and wanted to get away from it all. William prefers to be called Will but doesn't mind if others call him William. He is very much into sports and board games. Again, I'm pretty much up for anything for William. Whether its enemies, friends, literally anything!Conan is the third child of the Burke family and is the sibling of my two other characters, Nolan and Molly. Conan is a quiet lad who loves to collects shells. He has a whole box or two filled with a variety of shells. The boy also always has his hands covered up in band-aids, since he's always outside, getting down and dirty. He loves to climb trees. Some would say that the boy is a bit odd. Conan prefers to be out in the outdoors and not be cooped up inside. Again, I'm literally up for anything for Conan! Friends, enemies, adventures, mischief, anything!
19564.jpg

Fiona Burke
The nerdy girl who mucks around
5 | Mixed Blood | Y45 (?) |
Aesthetic
19939.jpg

Elizabeth Rogers
The wild and care free horse rider
10 | Mixed Blood | Y41 |
Aesthetic
Fiona is the youngest child in the Burke family and is the young sibling of Nolan, Molly and Conan Burke. Fiona is the opposite of Molly. Fiona loves to get down and dirty. She doesn't mind if she's got mud on her or anything. She is literally up for adventure and can be quite imaginative for her age. Like her brother Conan, she likes to be in the outdoors, running around as much as possible. Her favourite thing to do is go to the park and play on the playground all day or climb amongst the trees. Fiona isn't very much into princesses and princes or tea parties or dolls. She much prefers superheroes, action figures, the whole lot. She wouldn't mind playing with dolls but just likes superheroes and action figures a lot more. Again, I'm literally up for anything for her. Whether it be friends, people she dislikes (for an unnecessary reason), anythingElizabeth is one of the recent and new characters I've made. She has a twin sister named Mila (Sofija's character) and is one of the siblings that my other character, Alexander Rogers doesn't know about. Elizabeth very much prefers to be called Lizzie. She absolutely hates the name Elizabeth as she thinks it's an old ladies name. Lizzie is a very quiet and shy girl when you first meet her. She'll most likely give you one-worded replies or one sentence at least when you once meet her. It will take her a while to warm up to you, so you're gonna have to have some patience with her. Since she's a fairly new character, I'm still thinking and also developing her likes, dislikes and her personality, so please bare with me lol! But she loves horseriding and bike riding. She, like my other characters, love the big outdoors lol! Literally up for anything for her before she goes to HNZ. Friends, enemies, etc!

And these are all my characters... for now... hehe! I'm excited to start roleplaying with them, so literally up for any suggestions you want to throw in! I'll get to replying to the threads as well as starting threads soon, apologies for the delay and being slow on those!
I've put a question mark near when Fiona starts HNZ because I cannot math for the life of me...

Anyways, HAPPY PLOTTING! :D

Last edited:
Maria :wub:

I have two unsorted characters at the moment, and I'm happy to offer you them both.

Firstly, I have Dominic Owens-Lee who might get along with Conan. He just turned 7, so might not be sorted the same year, but I really think Dominic would be open to Conan's odd personality and very accepting of it. He will encourage his behaviour, and may even join him in collecting shells and climbing trees. I haven't developed him too much yet, but he's basically a very extroverted, patient, and accepting people-person who would gladly join Conan in his mischief making adventures! ^_^

My other unsorted character is Violet Owens-Rosemary who just turned 6. She may get along with Fiona. I don't have much at all for her, but she is bossy and very blunt and straight-forward. She would happily go on adventures with Fiona, however would be insistent that she is the leader. To be honest, they may even not get along, as Violet is all about glitter and unicorns, but it would be interesting to RP them!

Let me know what you think!

Maria :wub:

I have two unsorted characters at the moment, and I'm happy to offer you them both.

Firstly, I have Dominic Owens-Lee who might get along with Conan. He just turned 7, so might not be sorted the same year, but I really think Dominic would be open to Conan's odd personality and very accepting of it. He will encourage his behaviour, and may even join him in collecting shells and climbing trees. I haven't developed him too much yet, but he's basically a very extroverted, patient, and accepting people-person who would gladly join Conan in his mischief making adventures! ^_^

My other unsorted character is Violet Owens-Rosemary who just turned 6. She may get along with Fiona. I don't have much at all for her, but she is bossy and very blunt and straight-forward. She would happily go on adventures with Fiona, however would be insistent that she is the leader. To be honest, they may even not get along, as Violet is all about glitter and unicorns, but it would be interesting to RP them!

Let me know what you think!
Hii Kayeee!

That's okay if they aren't sorted in the same year, though I think this would be great! Conan could use some friends! hehe! I think he would be happy to have someone where he could cause mischief with. He'd be also happy to have someone to collect shells with, so I would be happy to do something with the both of them!

That's okay! I don't have much for Fiona either since Fiona is one of the characters I just made. I'd be happy for some wee childish drama hehe! Fiona might not like the idea of someone telling her what to do, since her older sister is always bossy to her. But again, I'm happy for some small kid interactions whether it be dramatic and what not hehe!

Yay, I love those ideas! Did you want to start one and I will start the other?

I only have one for the next sorting, Slate Gates. He is one-third of a set. Very nerdy and introverted. He rarely goes out and when he does, his siblings are not just far away. Quiet-spoken and likes to keep to himself. I want to explore him and see how he makes friends.

Yay, I love those ideas! Did you want to start one and I will start the other?
Okay great! Hehe! Sounds like a plan! Which one would you like to start?

I only have one for the next sorting, Slate Gates. He is one-third of a set. Very nerdy and introverted. He rarely goes out and when he does, his siblings are not just far away. Quiet-spoken and likes to keep to himself. I want to explore him and see how he makes friends.
Hi Arle! Maybe we could do a thread between Slate and Abigail? Abby is starting next sorting, so they'll both know each other by then! Abigail is also quiet and quite introverted. But once you get to know her, she'll start talking, but not much lol! So I guess they're maybe kinda similar with that?

Hi Arle! Maybe we could do a thread between Slate and Abigail? Abby is starting next sorting, so they'll both know each other by then! Abigail is also quiet and quite introverted. But once you get to know her, she'll start talking, but not much lol! So I guess they're maybe kinda similar with that?
Similar indeed. I wonder what kind of interaction they will have. I can start the thread if you are okay with it.

Similar indeed. I wonder what kind of interaction they will have. I can start the thread if you are okay with it.
If you could start, that would be great! thank you so much! :D

Here it is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back