More Time Outside?

Scorpius felt so bad for Toni and could see the tears she was fighting back. He grabbed her and hugged her lightly to comfort her and said, "I don't know." He hated not having a solution to any of his friends problems and the more people pointed it out, the more he wondered again why he was in Ravenclaw.

Toni embraced Scorpius's hug having it harder not to cry as the seconds passed. She rested her head on his shoulder blinking a few times as if that was going to help. "Slytherins aren't supposed to cry" She said trying to remind herself that more than anything else. Be strong it's not a big deal. Toni thought trying to get angry at Sam though for some reason she just couldn't.

"This wasn't just to get back at me was it?" Toni asked closing her eyes at the thought of Sam and Jenna kissing. For a moment anger began to boil up within her not at Sam but at Jenna. This had to be her fault. It just had to be.

Scorpius soothed her as she rested her head on his shoulder. "Toni you're my best friend, it's okay to cry in front of me. I won't go telling anyone I saw you cry," he said quietly with a small smile on his face. When she asked if it was to get back at her he shook his head vigorously. "Sam isn't like that," he said, recalling what he had overheard between him and Jenna. It certainly didn't sound like it was just to get back at Toni. Although, honestly Scorpius would have liked it to be for that reason, because then that would mean Prince liked them both and that would probably hurt Toni worse.

Toni smiled slightly. "I'm not the type of girl to cry" She said closing her eyes for a few seconds keeping the tears at bay for now. That was not to say what was going to happen once she made her way back to her dorm. Oh how she hoped it to be empty. "I know Sam isn't like that "Toni said almost for a moment that was the reason. It would be much easier to believe to understand to even forgive.

"He never stopped liking her did he?" Toni asked feeling bad for putting Scorpius through all this but Toni needed to know. Actaully she sort of did know deep down. Sam had almost broken up with Toni because of Jenna, because he didn't want to lose her friendship. It had always been between Toni and Jenna and for moments there Toni actually believed that she had it over Jenna. She had believe that Sam chose her. Guess I was wrong Toni said going back to her normal sitting postion laughing a small bit as a thought rushed through her head. "I swear drama just has to follow me" Toni said trying to smile.

Scorpius sighed and answered, "I don't know, to be honest." He thought Prince just liked Jenna as a friend. He remembered meeting Jenna a long time ago in Obsidian Harbour before school even started, as she had told him that Prince rejected her for Toni. "I know that he really did, does, like you a lot though," Scorpius said trying to save his friend's relationship. He simply laughed when she said drama just seemed to follow him and he rolled his eyes thinking I know the feeling.

Toni wished that she knew more. Who had kissed who? What Sam thought about the whole? If he regreted it. Though Toni doubted that he did. Still to this day she didn't regret what she had done. So why was it such a big deal. It was basically an eye for an eye. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind Toni thought thinking of the dumb saying her younger sister Amanda would always say. Thinking that it made sense know.

"Do you think he would be happier with me or with Jenna?" Toni asked the question pained her just saying it aloud. She needed to know. Looking over at Scorpius "Truthfully" She said hoping that he would tell her the truth no matter what. Toni really had to know.

Scorpius sighed and looked at her with his eyebrows raised. "You're really asking me that question?" he asked in slight shock. Of course he would choose Toni because he used to like her, but that was his personal opinion, not Prince's. "I'm not in any position to answer that Toni," he said shrugging. "And since when are you one to be insecure about yourself?" he said to Toni trying to re-boost her confidence.

Toni sighed slightly. "Yeah sorry" Toni said thinking that maybe she shouldn't of asked that question at all. Though the question that seemed to stay rather close at mind was whether or not she was going to break up with Sam.

Though when Scorpius mentioned the insecurity, Toni smiled. "Yeah I guess you're right. Well actually it was either try to be upset about this whole thing, or rip Jenna's probably fake blonde hair out of her head" Toni said smirking slightly at the thought.

Toni really didn't know what she was going to do. Though as she laid back in the grass once more, something came to mind. "I think I am going to act as if I don't know" She said softly. "I'll wait awhile and just see if he tells me himself" Toni said wondering if Sam would tell her. If he didn't tell her soon, she would probably flip out at both him and Jenna, though if Sam did tell her, Toni couldn't promise she would take it calmly.

Scorpius gave Toni a weak smile, unable to do much else. "I'm sorry about all of this Toni. And I'm sorry you had to hear it from me, I know Prince would've told you sooner. I think part of him just wanted you to be his girlfriend for a little while longer before he told you and it ends everything," Scorpius said, voicing his theory out loud.

Toni shook her head. "There's no need to be sorry. I mean you didn't do anything" She said flashing him a smile. Though Toni doubted that Scorpius's theory was right. Sam was probably just afraid to tell Toni, to ruin Toni's supposed to be non dramatic time. It didn't matter, Toni wasn't sure if she was going to break up with him. It mattered what Sam had to say.

"This isn't going to affect our friendship though is it?" Toni asked hoping that even if Sam and her split that Toni would at least have Scorpius as a friend.

Scorpius turned to look Toni in the eye, "I hope it doesn't ruin our friendship!" He gave her a weak smile and knew this probably wasn't the thing to say but he said it anyway. "If we're all hanging out in a group, and you find yourself uncomfortable around us, just give me a look and I wouldn't mind leaving with you so we could hang out," Scorpius suggested rather lamely but gave her a smile nonetheless.

Toni smiled not exactly liking the answer fully. A little of coarse it won't ruin the friendship would have worked but it was better than nothing. As Scorpius went on to tell Toni that he would leave with her to hang out if she felt uncomfortable in the group, Toni couldn't help but lean over and give him a hug. "Luna's one lucky girl Scorpius" Toni said smiling as she released him from the hug. "And I just hope things aren't odd after this is all done and over" Toni said though she doubted everything would be the same.

"But I feel like I am taking up too much of your time" Toni said glancing over at Scorpius. "I should probably go back to my dorm and well think things over" She said smiling slightly as she stood up.

Scorpius returned the hug and chuckled a little when she said Luna was a lucky girl. "I'm the lucky one," he muttered, still ashamed yet amazed he had managed to stay with her after she found out about the other girls. He too hoped things wouldn't be odd after things with Toni and Prince but he knew over time it would get better.

As she began standing up he too stood up and said, "Alright, I hope you have a good night. Sorry again for having to ruin your day like this," he shrugged lightly.

Toni began to wipe off her outfit just in case it had grass on it. She had to enter the castle in perfect condition as always. "I'm glad you told me though. And I thought I'd get through a day without drama. Silly me" Toni said letting a small laugh come out of her mouth. She waved at Scorpius as she headed inside the castle, walking in and right to the dorm. Seeing a few people on the Slytherin couch. Toni ignored them and just walked into her empty dorm. So much to think about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back