More then I can stand..

Zazuka tilted her head. "I'm guessing this Gaspard person is not someone that's on your list of favoret people." She said. There was a bit of a laugh in her voice but she was not laughing at him. She was just wanted to add some humer to the situation because she felt that it was getting a little to siriose. Zazuka liked to keep things light. It made things easyer to deal with. "Andy took nearly a year of Drumstrang and I asure you it was enough for a life time." She said with a coldness that was not normal for her nature.

"Not exactly..he's my father," Aiden mumbled the last part slightly then shook his head and teased lightly, sensing that she wanted to get away from this conversation, "Well well..I now see that you are colder then everyone thinks, I wish I could document this moment...I'd call it..'Aiden was right about 'Claws.'" Aiden chortled heavily then shrugged his shoulders slightly.

Zazuka started out laughing into her hand then couldn't help it. She laughed out loud. "Don't take it that far. I think what happened to Andy at Drumstrang is horrible. I am not a cold person by nature. What do you mean you right about 'Claws'?" She asked suddenly getteing the last part. She would not take offence easyly so she asked.

"You know what I mean," Aiden said with an amused smirk then said, "You know.. it's not the people that are so bad.. I've just had some really bad experiences with former Ravenclaws.. he left me with a big sour taste.." Aiden shrugged his shoulders slightly, not caring if questions came or not, he had a perfect lie set up.

Zazuka shrugged. "Seems to happen a lot. Brian had a prejeduce against Slytherins so does another of my friends. I don't care what house someone comes from just as long as they are a good person really." She said. She really didn't want to get into house rivelries. She felt like she was loseing one of the people most importent to her because of her dating Andrew.

"I can tell.." Aiden sneered remembering the boy that treated Bella so poorly. Aiden shook his head slightly and said, "Mmm." This was it, Aiden had nothing else to say, what else could he say? He still felt uncomfortable being with Zazuka but now, she was his only hope to even make it out of this hell hole.

Gaspard was walking along with his youngest daughter Gisella when his thoughts were interrupted by her tugging at his sleeve. He snapped his head towards his son and his niece. His eyes widened and he swiftly walked following his son that was running away, with his daughter in his arms now. When he reached Bleak Street he rolled his eyes to see his son talk to a girl in an apron. When they began to walk he whispered to Gisella, "Be quiet okay." She nodded her head sweetly and bit her lip to stop yelling out to her older brother. Gaspard apparated in front of the two and he shot Aiden a warning glance and said with an icy voice, "Hello son."

Zazuka looked at the man with wide eyes. She had promised Aiden that they could go unnoticed. She looked at Aiden with an apologetic look on her face. They could still make it out of there is she thought really fast. And one of Zazuka's skills was thinking really fast. She opened her mouth to say something, then closed it, then opened it again not knowing what she was going to say really so she closed it.

Aiden's eyes widened and he sneered, "Gaspard, why would you bring Gisella here." Aiden picked up his little sister from his fathers arm and carried her in his, she just looked at the girl and said, "You're pretty.." Aiden rolled his eyes and said to Zazuka, "Excuse Giselle." Aiden turned back to his father and said, "We aren't doing anything wrong, I suggest you go back to Joceline and Rosaline, bring Gisella home, she houldn't be here." Aiden's voice was full of fear, he sounded like a soft kitten compared to his rough father, he didn't like feeling like this. Aiden rocked his little sister gently then shot Zazuka a sideways glance as if apologizing again.

Zazuka smiled. "What a precuse child." She said with what seemed like the sun beaming from her smile. "Can I hold her?" She asked then looked at Gaspard. "If that's ok with you of course." She said still smiling some but it was weaker now. Zazuka didn't much trust adults that that where not teachers, epecially men because of what her father did to her.

Gaspard shot Aiden another death glare smirking at his fear, then looked over at Gisella and said coldly, "If you wish Miss." Gisella giggled slightly then she shyly hugged her brother. Gaspard looked at Aiden and said, "Where is Lily? I saw her with you..Francis wont be pleased.." Gaspard was obviously warning his son, abusing the feat he had, and turing it into something positive for himself, his son would give it, soon or later they both knew he would.

Gisella squirmed away from her brother slightly after she hugged him, then carefully jumped into the arms of the stranger, it was just something she would do. Gisella looked up at the girl with wonder and said in her tiny french accent, "I'm Giselle Lorka..and you are?" Gisella grinned and her blue eyes squinted slightly, though what was showing danced joyfully at talking to someone that wasn't in her family.

Aiden's eyes widened slightly when Gisella jumped into Zazuka's arms and he protectively put his arms out incase Zazuka wasn't ready in time, Aiden should have assumed this would have happened, he knew that Gisella had been dying for some sort of contact with other humans since he left for school. Aiden sweetly pet her head then looked back at his father and said, "I wasn't with Lily, I haven't got a clue where she is.. now if you'd like to stop bombarding me with pointless questions, I think I'm going to leave." Aiden felt his lips quiver with fear when his father mentioned his Uncle.

Zazuka cought the little girl quite gracefuly in her arms. "I'm Zazuka Bones, very happy to meet you." She said. She looked at at the very scary man but as she was sort of shilding herself from the emotions around her she wasn't that scared. "I can vouch for that sire. When I found him he was alone and I don't think that and the moment Aiden can see anything." She said with a soft smile. She hopped that this would calm Gaspard a little. She bounced the young girl in her arms a bit smileing wide at her.

Aiden grinned at Zazuka as she caught Gisella the pet his sisters head softly then turned back to Gaspard and said, "See Gas-" Aiden stopped himself from calling his father Gaspard this one time, he knew that it wasn't the time to be rude to his father so he sighed and said, "See father.. as far as I know Lily is still back in Spain.. you know how she is, she doesn't like to be far from the family even when she.. uhm.. runs away." Aiden mumbled the last bit hoping Zazuka wouldn't catch it and his father would.. he didn't want her knowing the details of his life.

Aiden glanced over at Gisella and saw that she looked pretty happy and he put his arms down hearing his sister giggle sweetly. Aiden rolled his eyes brotherly then said to his father once more, trying to get them blame away from him, "Ask Rosaline.. she would know wouldn't she?"

Aiden saw that his father rolled his eyes and said coldly, "Aiden.. we will talk about this later.. I'll see you over break.. lovely to meet you Miss Bones." Gaspard's words rang in Aiden's ears and he winced as he took his sister away and aparated to his house.

[God Mod approved]

Zazuka managed to wave goodbye to little Gisella before the poped away. "Your sister really is a sweety." She said acting like she hadn't heard a thing. She had really but she was sure that this was none of her busness. Zazuka liked to help but she was also no busybody. Or atleast tryed not to be. When it came to Andy or many of her other friends, she became sort of a bee, buzzing around and around them until everything was alright.

Aiden looked back over at Zazuka and smiled sheepishly, then put his hands in his jeans pocket, knowing that she heard everything. Aiden sighed inwardly, and said, "You don't have to pretend..I understand." Aiden rolled his eyes slightly and then said, "So ermm which way out of here?" Aiden hoped that his fear wasn't so obvious but it was, he needed to find Lily to let her know that she had to start running again.

Zazuka looked around to see where they where. This street really gave her the creeps. "We're not far, I think just around this bend here." She said walking twards it with a sigh she could see the bright and glittering streets of Brightstone village. "Yes this way." She said with a smile.

"Uhm thanks.. I've got to go find Lily, to let her know what's up.. you fancy coming?" Aiden offered awkwardly, not knowing what she would say, not believing that these words were actually coming out of his mouth, he had never said anything so nice to a Ravenclaw, he hoped to god this would just be because he was scared of his father or something, he didn't want this to happen again, or did he?

Zazuka would have liked to help but then her eyes fell on her watch. "I have to getting back to Ollivander's soon that and curfuew is soon too." She said. "I'll be seeing you in school and if you like you can come to me if you need help. It's avable for anyone who needs it." She said. She smled brightly then made her way down the street to the little shop where she worked at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back