More then I can stand..

Aiden Mauven

OOC First Name
Pat
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" Core - Tail of Charmed Newt
Aiden was walking along with his older cousin Lily when the two spotted his father and Gisella. Gisella spotted them both and she tugged at her father's arm. Lily ran away quickly and so did Aiden, he ran not knowing where to run to.

He soon turned onto an Alley, he didn't quite know where he was going. He spotted some people he had seen Gaspard with at his house and he cringed slightly and gripped his wand as tight as he could, with out breaking it. He wasn't unfamiliar with Death Eaters or Dark Wizards and Witches, so this place he didn't care for but he was afraid that Gaspard and Gisella were still there.

Aiden's eyes darted around slightly as he tried to catch his breath, until then he hadn't realized that he had been holding it from fear that Gaspard would find Lily, knowing that she would be dead, and he would be in big trouble, and his Uncle would deal with him, which wouldn't be good, at all.

Aiden continued to walk along, and as he walked he spotted someone he recognized, but he didn't have his contacts on so he couldn't tell it was his favorite person, Zazuka Bones. Aiden walked over to the person and said, Aiden's voice was shaken slightly, but he did his best to hide it, "Hey." Aiden narrowed his eyes, straining to see who it was. He felt so helpless with out his bulky glasses or contacts.

Aiden gave up slightly, waiting to hear their voice, Aiden knew he would be able to tell who it was just from their voice, it was one of his 'talents.' Aiden put his hands in his black jeans, and his shoulders raised slightly because of this. Aiden's blue eyes wandered around slightly, hoping his father would never bring Gisella to this horrid place, even if it was to find him.

Aiden's outfit [not the girl :p ]

Zazuka was looking for something but she didn't know what. She wondered into Bleak Street moments ago following the feeling she was getting and suddenly got swamped with the darkness of the place. She had run tryin to find a way out of Bleak Street when suddenly something cought her attention. The Silver Snake. She didn't know why but the place made her stop. She knew this was Andy's step father's shop but why would she stop here? She sighed while looking in the store window. Zazuka could not wait to get into Divination. Maybe finally she could get some rest from these feeling that where driving her insaine.

How long Zazuka stood there, she didn't know. The only way she came out of her sort of dream like trance like state was when a voice she hoped never to hear again said hey. Aiden Lorka. She looked away from the window carfuly. Yes it was him. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath to close herself off to any one feeling. She had been practecing on doing that ever since the pressence Professor Styx made her sick. "May I help you?" She asked with a tilted head. Her voice was kind though her usual dreamyness.

"May I help you?" The person said.

Aiden's eyes widened slightly, still looking at the grungy cobble stone. Aiden relaxed his eyes and face though he felt uncomfortable being here with Zazuka. Aiden set his gaze back to her, barely making out her face that was slightly hidden by her brown hair. Aiden sighed and said, "Oh err..I didn't know that was...err you." Aiden didn't like the fact that he was talking to Zazuka when he felt so uncomfortable and scared, but his face didn't show it, he had a smug smirk on..only his eyes showed his worry for Lily as he thought, What if Gaspard found her? This will ruin everything she's set up here, and she'll have to move back to Spain.

Aiden felt a large pang of guilt in his stomach and groaned quietly from it, he didn't want his cousin to go back to living with his Uncle and Aunt, even though he never experienced what she did from them, he knew how bad they could get, his Aunt a little less, but his Uncle..to put it lamely, it wasn't something Aiden wanted to see ever again. Aiden's eyes hazed over as he winced remembering what his Uncle did and said to him, and how much worse it was for Lily..poor soft spoken Lily.

((Note: Zazuka's hair is pitch black.))

Zazuka fixed her glasses and sighed. "I'm reather hard to miss in these clothes. I should have changed before leaving Mr. Ollivander's but I couldn't help it." She said looking down at her dusty white cover all apron. It ocured to her that maybe her couldn't see her. She studyed Aiden's eyes in particuler. They seemed a little unfoucsed to her. "Should you be waring glasses?" She asked kindly. Zazuka herself could not go anywhere without her glasses because the world was a blur without them.

For a moment Zazuka thought of grabbing Aiden's arm and leading him out of Bleak Street before he hurt himself. Then she thought that he might not like that. Zazuka stayed where she wasy and just looked. It was more or less all she could do. The darkness of Bleak Street was starting to get to her though.

[oh i just assumed because the sig :p ]

Aiden sighed inwardly and admitted with a shrug, "I forgot them in my dorm...and I was feeling too lazy to put my contacts on." Aiden blinked slightly as if he could sense what Zazuka wanted to do and he shook his head slightly trying to rid himself from the guilt, it wasn't working.

Aiden clenched his fists, still in his jeans as he thought more about Lily, he didn't know where she was or what was going to happen now, and it didn't help that he couldn't leave this disgusting place. "Erm..why are you here?" Aiden asked, not nicely, but not rudely, he figured that while he was here he might as well be talking to someone, and perhaps his hatred for Zazuka would make him forget his fear of his family, and for his family.

((It's ok))

Zazuka looked up at the Silver Snake and sighed. "I wish I knew." She said honestly. Really she didn't know why her feet had taken her to this spot but she wasn't going to ponder it. She knew it would give her a head ache. Zazuka looked up at the building though her glasses then over them. Maybe she could see what was ment for her when she couldn't see.

Soon though she gave up. "It sounds silly doesn't it. Being somewhere and not knowing why they are not there. It often happens to me though. My feet often carry me places that I maybe should not be but I am ment to be. That's how I end up in the forbidden forest more often than not." She said going over eveything she thought about the matter. Had she been more thoughtless she would have lead Aiden though all that went on in her mind but she could see that he was distressed about something even though his eyes where not showing it.

Aiden nodded his head but his eye began to roll so he blinked to stop it then said, " I can see that..I mean you're a seer or something right?" Aiden really did not care but he would ask, simply for conversation purposes. and because he had promised Bella and himself that he would try and be nicer to people this year, and unfortunately that meant Zazuka and her house mates.

Aiden closed his eyes for a moment, beginning to get a head ache from everything getting so blurry and he took his hand out of his jeans, and rubbed his throbbing head, doing his best to subside the pain. Aiden sighed softly, it wasn't doing much...

Zazuka smiled softly. "Something like that." She said airly. Zazuka did not believe that she was a Seer though she did show that kind of gift. She had reseached it and really she could be but according to the ministry she wasn't until she completed two years of Divination and passes the owl with top marks. She was taking Divinaiton but it was to controle whatever it was that was in her head. Before she knew it she was telling Aiden all this. "I don't really know what to call it now since according to the Ministry it's not really Seeing. Anyway I can't control what goes on to me so I wouldn't really call it a skill like Seeing is." She stoped taking a breath. Zazuka looked back at Aiden. "Here I don't know if they would help but they are charmed to match percription." She said handing him a set of glasses. They where not normal glasses in the way that they let the warer see in the dark. She had gotten them at Devilsh and Bangs along with the charm that made it match her perscription.

Aiden nodded his head and then took the set of glasses and put them on, they looked awful on him of course. Aiden blinked slightly and looked at Zazuka, a unintentional smile formed on his lips then he shook his head then looked around him slightly and said, "Oh..we are in Bleak Street..I thought this was just a dirty rode off of Brightstone." Aiden rolled his eyes slightly before taking the glasses off then handing them to Zazuka, closing his eyes once more, as he thought to himself, God this is so stupid..I'm spending my time with Zazuka, and I'm not being a total jerk!

Zazuka sighed and took the glasses back. She didn't want to lose them of course but she wouldn't have minded if they would let another see. Zazuka shook her head. "If you want I could lead you out." She said kindly. "I'm tired of trying to figure out what in this natural world I'm doing infront of this shop." She added her dreamy voice getting all the dreamyer. Zazuka tucked the glasses into her apren pocket and offered Aiden arm. It maybe wasn't like him to be like this but it was in her nature to be kind to everyone even someone who was not to fond of her.

At the moment the only person she would not be kind to would be a Drumstrang person. She hated all of them for what they did to Andy and blamed the third years in partculer for just standing there while Andy was being totured. No to a Drumstrang student she would not be herself she mused. It would be bad but she was sure that she would not be able to controle herself when the time came.

Aiden shook his head nervously and said quickly, "No!..I mean err no thanks." Aiden sighed inwardly, refusing Zazuka's arm because Gaspard was probably waiting for him out there. Aiden shook his head slightly as he groaned inwardly and said, "I can't leave here..unless you know how to apparate..which you clearly don't.." Aiden rolled his eyes frustratedly not caring that he was freely using his french accent, anger quite present in it.

Zazuka backed up a little. "I don't that doen't mean that will not learn soon enough. I'm going to learn to be an Animagus too. Why are you so angry?" She asked her voice taking on a soothing tone to it. She didn't know why Aiden would so mad at her. She had done nothing wrong that she knew of. She got to thinking of everything she had said and found nothing offencive in it. Zazuka often made it a point to think a bit about what she said before she said it. She droped what she was thinking about quickly. There was no reason to go off on another tangent now.

"I'm not..angry with you, someone is on Brightstone looking for me..and I can't let him find me..it wont go over well at all," Aiden said trying his hardest to be as vague as possible, he didn't want someone to know how his family was so messed up, especially someone he didn't like all that much.

Zazuka understood somewhat. "Let's walk, I may not look it but I am good at going unseen when I want to be unseen." She said with soft smile. She had aquired that skill while trying not to trigger her father's anger. It was a sad fact that even a look at her face could make him go off the deep end. She took the white bandanna off her head and tucked it into her pocket along with the other glasses and walked started to walk a way from the shop.

Aiden furrowed his brow then hesitantly nodded his head and followed Zazuka's blurry figure and asked curiously, "Err...why couldn't you breath last year when you saw me?" This had been bugging him since he saw her last, which had been then and he hadn't been able to figure it out really.

Zazuka sighed softly. "Sometimes that happens. It happened all the time back home. I pick up on certen things and certen things have diffrent affects on me. Anger sufficates me. It's wierd. Sorry if it looked like I was being melodramatic. I try to keep myself in check but sometimes it's too much." She said letting her feet take her where they may. She had about to say something about herself that he could use against her. She never really talked about her life at home because she never wanted to think about it. The more she learned that life was not all like it had been for her at Willow's Rain the more pain it brought her to think about it. Her only comfort was that she was not free.

Aiden nodded his head in understanding and said, "You're not the only one with problems back home..." Aiden winced slightly but tried to hide it by coughing and covering his mouth. Then he looked over at Zazuka, he had almost a foot over her and he furrowed his brow slightly and nodded his head as if he was apologizing, but he didn't say anything, what was there to say? 'I hate you because your in Ravenclaw but I'm sorry?'

Zazuka smiled kindly. She knew that Aiden would never really like her but he would tolorate her and that was enough for now. "I know everyone has problems. That's why I never talk about mine. It's selfish. There are loads of people that have it worse than me and instead of feeling sorry for myself I want to help those that do." She said tilting her head. She accepted his apology, she wouldn't say it eather. She understood. One of the hardest things to say was sorry for some people.

Aiden nodded his head in agreeance and said, "Only like three people know about mine, aside from my family.." Aiden sighed inwardly, he figured this really didn't count about talking about his because he wasn't complaining, just stating the truth, he had complained to Aly and Bella, but only Bella really knew the whole thing, and that was an accident, the two of them read a letter that they shouldn't have over the summer, and this was causing her to stay awake over the night, this made Aiden feel so much worse about it all.

Zazuka looked up at the sky. "About the same amount of people know know about what happened to me at Willow's Rain. The truth anyway. The half truth is I'm disowned for being a witch. That's what everyone knows." She said. She looked up at the sky as if she where homesick for it. This was strainge because she flew as often as she could. Her broom, her firebolt, was as close she could get to the sky and still she couldn't touch it.

Aiden nodded his head lightly and said, "To be perfectly honest I figured you were fine..no problems what so ever..I didn't know that you were disowned." Aiden emphasized the word disowned because he wasn't sure what the total truth was.

Zazuka shrugged. "People think that it would be a disrispect of they spread it around. I'm greatful and it stops people from asking too many questions. Really I am not planing on tring to go back to my home town any time soon." She said and sighed. "I give off that impression don't I? I guess I try not to let things get me down. Looking on the down side of life make it difficult to see why if it that your alive at all. The bright spots are what make life worth it. I worry about a lot. None of it about me though. I worry about my friends and people around me that seem like they are having a difficult time. I wish I could help everyone but I can't do that. Not yet anyway. That and if I wollow in dispare too long it tends to rub off on other people." She said as she where stating a fact. "You seem happyer at school though expecally with the dark haired girl you are with most of the time." She said. Zazuka noticed alot of what was around her more than she noticed anything about herself.

Aiden nodded his head and smiled inwardly as he thought of Isabella and said, "That's because I am..Bells is great, perfect actually." And I can't believe she's mine.. Aiden thought lightly he had missed her terribly when he had gone home and was at Durmstrang then said, "I saw that Andy is back..you must be happy..when I went to Durmstrang I heard some nasty things about a red head transfer..I can only assume is her.." Aiden winced as he remembered the rumors, nothing about her being a werewolf but about her being locked up and studied for a class, he didn't know why but this was about all that he was told.

Zazuka laughed into her hand. "Yes things always seem to be better when a person you love is around." She said talking about herself and Andrew. She had yet to tell him that she loved him out loud though she had written in many times to him over the summer. She didn't know if he still had feelings for Kirsty even though he said he saw her as a friend. Zazuka shook that off. She could not be acting jelose like that. It was not right. "Drumstrang. That school can burn for all internity for all I care." She said crossing her arms as she walked.

A darker nature took over when ever Zazuka thought of that school. She hated it and everyone that went to that school. She knew that this kind of prejeduce was bad but she couldn't help it. What they did to Andy was monsteres. "Yes I am more than happy that Andy is home. She belonges here. I would assume that your friends thought the same when you left." She said nodding. She could not smile when the topic was on such a horrible place.

Aiden nodded his head, he had never told Bella that he loved her, he had written it to her when he was sick at home and at Durmstrang but that was about it, he wasn't sure how to say it or if it would be returned, after all they were only twelve, and he wasn't sure if it was true but something about her made him want to be a better person. "I agree, it's an awful place..I hated it there, everyone there disgusted me," Aiden said honestly, including Alphonse in that grouping, he hated his cousin with a passion and he had made his short time there a living hell.

Aiden nodded his head lightly and said, "Yeah..but I left Hogwarts because I was sick..then Gaspard sent me to Durmstrang for about a week." Aiden rolled his eyes as he thought about his father, his voice came out in an unintentional growl when he said his fathers name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back