OOC First Name
Clara
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Okay...so I know I already have another topic, but this one is specifically meant for Izzy (and maybe other characters I'll soon create).

So to give you a quick background on Isabelle Marie, she's a first year Ravenclaw, and an only child - for now in any case. She lives with just her father, well used to, he's now remarried with some horrible mother who has a boy that goes to Hogwarts, around the same age as Isabelle (but sorry, I've already got that planned out with Tenile). If anybody wants their character to be related to Izzy, she could have an older sibling she only finds out about later in her Hogwarts years, maybe at the end of second year. Anyway, back on to the subject at hand, Isabelle is optimistic sometimes (she used to be a lot more optimistic than she is now but since her father remarried a woman she doesn't know, she's been quite bitter). She tries to be cheerful, lives by the rules most of the time, thinks highly of respect, and she daydreams a lot. Too much for my liking, really but what can I say :r

What I'd need specifically: friends, but not too many, probably two or three at most, as she's not so open to people she doesn't know or hasn't known since her toddler years. I'd also like for her to have a 'crush' (since she's too young and isn't into boys yet). If anybody can get her to like them, that would potentially be great, especially seeing as she's rude (only if she's in a mood don't worry) and loves to be right about everything. However, if she likes someone, chances are she'll become their friend and overtime grow to be protective over them, even if it may take some time, she'll still do it. Again, if anybody has an older student (doesn't matter how old, could be third year, could be seventh year - somebody :p ), that has a mother or father not related to them by blood, or the parents hate them or they're adopted - anything of the sorts, feel free to suggest. I'm open to anything. Oh yeah, I almost forgot - Izzy sticks to books, so in order to befriend the Ravenclaw I'd need anyone who's pretty cheerful and happy, but not too cheerful. Also Isabelle's father lives in France. Just putting it out there. That's where she's from.

To sum up: 2-3 best friends, a crush (doesn't matter if it turns out to be more than a crush later on, but for now to start off with), an older sibling (preferably brother who grows to be protective over her but a sister is perfectly fine too! Heck, twins are fine too but I'm getting ahead of myself here :p ) and...that's about it!

Thanks
~ Clara ^_^

I'm confused a little here Clara. Is the older student your looking for a crush or a friend? Either way I have my fourth year Zach Jordan. He's adopted but he does have a good relationship with his adopted mother so I'm not sure if it fits. Zach is a fellow Ravenclaw, he's sporty and outgoing and has experience with bookish Ravenclaw girls. I'm not sure if he fits in with what you have in mind but let me know.

Hey Dan, sorry about the confusion, my mind is usually all over the place these days. For the older student, I'd need for them to be like a separated/long lost sibling to Isabelle, one that's actually related to her by blood :)

Zach does sound fitting for Izzy, as at the moment she's pretty uptight and so needs to loosen up a bit. Why don't we have an RP where they kind of become friends first, and then they find out they're related a bit later on, or something? It could explain them being in the same house (as in, same characteristics - well some are the same). I do like Zach being both a friend and sibling to Isabelle, if you're up for it. :) (Unless Zach already has a developed background where he knows who his real parents are? Otherwise I'd also be fine to him just being a friend). Let me know what would suit you, and Zach better.

Ok sense has been made. As for Zach's background he knows nothing about his bio parents. He's adoptive mother spotted him in an orphanage she worked at and saw him do something magical and adopted him so he doesn't know anything. I'd love for him to be related to Izzy I think him having a younger sister would suit him. I'm game for starting them as friends and them finding out later, maybe something in the common room or the library.

Sounds great. :) I wouldn't mind starting that one with Izzy if you want, unless you have an idea? As for the common room or the library, I wouldn't mind which place they could rp, seeing as both are good for what I have in mind. If we really think about it, Zach could loosen Izzy up a bit, and could distract her from her worries about her family and the stress about school (such as exams having already started). It'll certainly be interesting to see their reactions once they find out they're related xD

Hey if you have an idea by all means run with it, I don't have anything particular in mind.

Okay I'll do it soon :) (Possibly tonight, if not...then the beginning of next week). I'll PM you the link once it's started.

Edit: I'm sending you the link to the plot now with Izzy's account, and to Zach's account :) I figured it'll be easier that way

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back