MORE good news | bad news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephora Finette

Wand
Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather
(As I think about it, I should re-post from my other thread. Sorry admin >.<)

Hi everyone,

Finally getting my butt back here and do some decent roleplaying

Buuut. I'm facing a Chaotic week. Let me fill you in.

The Bad News::

I'm still busy.
Tomorrow (Tuesday) is my last full day at school and i'm going to spend it as awesomely awesome.
this means I won't be able to log in the whole day tomorrow as i've got prizegiving that night
(OGHS students: I am *not* getting dux. lets make that clear right now)

The day after - I am transforming one ugly hall into a massive garden for the graduation ball
(prom if you want to call it that.) this means I'm going to be doing florist work all morning then
getting glitzy and glamourised for that night.

Thursday - I will probably make an appearance, but most likely sleeping for much obvious reasons.

and the big one:

Friday - I am going in for surgery.
Now, I didn't highlight that to show off that I'm going to be attacked by a scalpel and being injected with enough anesthetic to knock me out cold. I only highlighted that only to prove how bad news that was xP

Annnyyywayyy - the Good news is that I'm back for good. now that I have a three month holiday with nothing planned. Lets Celebrate with Cupcakes! *throws 'em in the air*

-Lita x
(If you want, you can follow me on twitter so you can get more updates bout 'ze bad newsss: @litaNZ)

I'll tell you after it's done - it's not major but...It might get worse if I don't get this op. All i'm saying.
Don't say anything at school because it'll just cause a major freak out.

Anyway, I have no idea what we're singing tomorrow - talk about great preparation by the school.

Ohkay... Hope it goes well!! Will you be in for long? I may come in and drop off a candy cane for oo.
And I'm assuming Pie Jesu, coz that's what we always do... But Karen could just as easily change her mind this year lol

I don't think I know Pie Jesu properly :o our school is incredibly organized... not. Oh well.....

Good luck with the surgery etc etc, 'twill go well I know it xD

HEEEEEEEARTS.

I send you hearts to help with the surgery! (Though Maria looks forward to regaining an enemy!)

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

I'm also eager to know if you're in for long, if you are I'll pop in after work sometime and bring you poop :)

It's only a day operation so I'll be out within an hour and a half or so.

So, i'll be back home before you know it.

But knowing my self, I'll be completely not myself thanks to some medical drug called morphine so y'know.
I'll be all "HELLLOOOOOOO THERESSSS A FAIRRRYYY BEHINDD YOUUU" Nonsense.

x]

Lita on morphine, wow. Thats something that is slightly scary. Don't go killing any shadows or fairies while you wait for the morphine to wear off xD :wub:

Okay. News time.

Lita's predictions have come true... she is sooo NOT herself! The op went well, etc etc. By the looks of her twitter (www.twitter.com/LitaNZ), she is quite crazy atm, but she wanted me to tell you all that she will be out of it for a while. Okay? xD a slightly roundabout way of telling you all, but that is how I roll :lol:

:wub: Olivia :D

Hiii Everyonee.

I'm okay, everything went fine.
I'm just completely out of it. The Anesthetic is still in my system and i'm all woozy and weird.
By weird, I mean everything is sparkling right now.

uhhhm, I'm gonna sleep this off for quite a while. Can't even walk properly >.>

Lita.

It's Awesome to hear you're alright.
I was the same after I had my own day Operation, a few years ago, couldn't walk in a straight line.
Sleep well, And We'll see you when you get back.

~Emzies ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back