Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
BI
Wand
Straight 12 Inch Whippy Pear Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Yellow for Jasper Night

One more person that Chloe had no idea who he is. What a hard time to be a first year, know literally no one. "Jasper Night?" she asked to the boy that people pointed her to. No way that they played with her, right?

Jasper had gotten two roses already, both of them surprising. A red one from Nell and a pink one without a note. He had decided to take a walk outside, in an attempt to clear his head. But someone had clearly found him there, as a young girl spoke to him. He saw she had roses with her as well. "Uh, that's me."

For the fourth time, they heard words that were already pleasing to hear. ''Hello, Jasper! I have a yellow rose and a note for you,'' she said, then handed me a yellow rose and a note.

Jasper
thank u 4 bein there 4 me this year ur a cool guy & a gud friend & i hope we still hang out after graduation
blake
@Jasper Night

Jasper thanked the girl and took the rose from her, unfolding the note and reading it. He smiled slightly at the words. Blake really was atrocious at spelling. "Thanks, do you have many left?"

Chloe looked at the next note, where his path would continue in search of a rose. She read, then put the notes back in her pocket. When the oldest boy asked about the amount of roses. "I have 4 roses left to deliver." She replied, looking at the roses still in her hand.

Jasper nodded at the girl, kind of glad he didn't have to run around delivering roses himself. "Well, good luck with those." He said, smiling.

Chloe was a little tired of running around to deliver roses, but there were only four left, so he could rest. "Thank you." She said with a smile, then turned to move on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back