Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizabeth Wang

OOC First Name
Brandon
Wand
A wand! Ha!
Okay hi again,

I am now starting the next part of my runway plot which has been rather dead but I am back with full force.

The next part of this plot I hope will be a little more successful then the first! Elizabeth is having a dinner party for the worlds best of the best. It is open to the public so to speak if you are in attendance the that means you are well connect and able to rub elbows with the elite and so I am looking for any:

Government officials
Celebrities
Powerful families
Etc,

To make an appearance, the models who signed up to the show should be their and you may want to check your inbox in the next couple of days I need to see who still will be able to walk the runway if you can't you will not hurt my feelings but I need to keep this plot moving so my designers who are still in school can be in attendance. Also any future models or models hopefuls I will be looking to fill vacant spots for the show so please responded here with you chacter and I will get to back to you with a response.

For those who want to model full time as a profession also let me know I have a few fun ideas I would like to rp out in the next couple of weeks and need some people for it, age is no longer a problem Elizabeth is an equal oppurtunity employer.

ava prince
i'm just going to throw this plot idea out but don't feel the need to catch it!
i am still quite unsure wheter i want ava to become a model or a designer
as future career. to be honest i'm leaning more towards the designer end
of things so i was wondering, if you would be cool with it, that ava could
perhaps intern with elizabeth? it could be somewhat like 'the devil wears
prada' if you wish? maybe it could take place over the winter break? but
like i said, you don't have to go with it, i just feel it would be a great way
to get ava into the world of fashion, not to mention, fun to rp! let me know
what you think! - louise

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back