OOC First Name
Maia
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ivy Wand 13" Essence of Gargoyle Tooth
emma-watson-cover.jpg

Danielle Howard.

Danielle has just graduated from Hogwarts New Zealand, and I'd like her to be "disovered" as a model, and perhaps have some friends in the business. She is a complete blood supremacist, so they would have to be wizards.

Danielle can be a bit of a cold fish. She's extremely beautiful, and knows it. She uses it completely to her advantage, and tends to manipulate guys. She is very intelligent, but never cared about grades in school. She has done modeling work in the past.. She enjoys throwing parties, and can be very proper, until she gets worked up. When she's angry, she goes a bit crazy, and when she's happy, she's on a complete high, but she needs help getting there, because her family never really approved of 'fun.' She is a lot to handle, at first she behaves well, and she can be very professional when she wants to be.

If you have any plots in mind, please PM me, or post here.

Hey there :D

I have Genevieve to offer as a friend/mentor but I'm not quite sure if you are looking for a witch who works as a model in the muggle world or one that is a model in the wizarding world.But here is a bit about her

Keira+Knightley+Makeup+Cat+Eyes+nI-8Owj-5lOl.jpg

Genevieve Rosewood
She is a 22 years old fashion model who lives in Paris but travels to different parts of the world all the time.She was born and brought up in Canada and went to Beauxbatons Academy and then never came back to Canada.She loves everything fashionable and lives the muggle high life in Paris.She is a witch but that is not known to her employers or co-workers.She is very rich and famous in the muggle world however she has lost favour with her family because of the profession that she chose.

Genna isn't overly friendly but she is sociable and likeable if you can deal with her attitude. She gives off a rather mysterious air which often makes people curious to get to know her. Her moods are always on the swing, so her personality is always in the balance between pleasant and b!tchy and she can be either depending on very small things.

Another thing about her personality is that she will never flirt even if she is interested in anyone because mostly all men who meet her cant help but flirt with her so she never has to worry about impressing a guy.

I think they would be great friends and Genna has been playing nice too long so she needs someone to bring out the mean girl in her.So tell me what you think?

-Payal

Genna sounds perfect! Danielle is very similar to her, and so she'd like her. ;) Should they meet as witches first, and later find out they both model? Do you want to start it, or shall I? :)

~Maia

Haha okay :D its 3.22 am here and I cant imagine what would happen if my dad woke up and found me :r

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back