Mission Accomplished

((It's so much fun to play NPC's))

The woman stared down Ioan before answering. Her eyes were suspicious as she looked over the two people standing outside her house. "Why do you want to know that?" She asked, narrowing her beady green eyes. Leah crossed her arms and took a breath to ease down the irritation slowly rising inside of her. "He is my father." Was the answer she gave. "And I have every right to know where the hell he is."

The muggle nodded. "Okay. He moved away about two years ago. I met him when we bought this house.... very handsome man... in fact you look like him." She shrugged. "Anyway, when I asked him where he would be going he mentioned something about New Zealand."
If Leah did not have a stronger hold on her emotions she would have gasped on the spot. "Do you know where?" The woman held up her hands and shook her head. "No, he did not tell me where. Now, if you excuse me I need to finish cooking dinner." And with that, she stepped back and closed the door.

"I suppose that's all I could get out of her." Leah sighed. "Thank you for helping me."

(( :p yea it is))

Ioan stared back at the woman with no intentions of looking away. She was certainly suspicious of the two of them and Ioan was amused. He was glad to see Leah stay calm, cool and collected, and finally the woman gave her the answer she was looking for.

When the woman shut the door on them and left them alone again, Ioan turned to Leah. "Don't mention it" he said as they began to walk away from the house. " So, New Zealand...that means he's been right under your nose this whole time" he said trying to make conversation though he knew she was probably thinking about things. "Maybe, he'll try to find you?" Ioan asked.

Leah nodded, and began to walk to the street. She crossed her arms and looked down at her shoes, not exactly sure what the feeling inside of her was. She could determine that one of the feelings was anger, but what was the other? Disapointment? Probably. She turned to Ioan and shrugged. "I doubt it. Why would he try to find me?" She asked more to herself than Ioan. In truth, she did not expect him to know the answer.

"He left when I was young, I don't think he wants the responsibility of dealing with a seventeen year old girl." Honestly, Leah knew that he was probably to cowardly to face her and her mother. She wanted revenge for what he had done, and she could hardly wait to have his neck between her hands.

Ioan frowned at Leah's words, realizing how sad it all was. How she was acting now reminded him of the times when his dad would scold his little sister. She would get very quiet and not want to look at anyone either. Ioan didn't really know what to say. He didn't know the situation at all, but he did know Leah.

"That's his loss. He doesn't know what he's missing" Ioan said quietly, glancing at Leah. He placed his arms around her shoulder, trying to give her comfort. "Do you want to head back?" he asked, wondering if she planned on staying in Leeds now that she knew her father was not here.

Leah met Ioan's eyes and gave him a small smile. He was very comforting to her and she really appreciated it. "Thanks. But, if I ever do see him again, there will not be and father and daughter bonding." Her eyes flashed with anger, and in her mind the images of revenge appeared. She would have her vengeance, and he would be her first kill.

"I have nothing here." Leah told Ioan. "Is it still okay to stay in your apartment? I don't have much money left because of all my hotel stays."

Ioan saw the look in Leah's eye when she spoke of her plans. Somehow despite her harsh words, she appeared even more beautiful to Ioan than she usually did. He did not comment on her plan, though he planned to help her if she needed it when the time came. Even if it was just a hide-out she needed, he knew he would not be able to abandon her in her time of need.

With a nod, Ioan said "Of course. You'll have to hold onto me now though, so I can apparate us near there." Ioan looked around to be sure none of the nosy muggles were peeking out of their windows.

Leah sank inside her thoughts for a few more moments, having images of her past flash before her eyes. Although her father had left before she actually got to know him properly, there was still the hatred of him surfacing even more so than ever before. It was more the fact that her mother was hurt by him. Thinking of her father, made her think of her sister Natalie's father. Luckily William Winters had been pureblooded, just like her mother. However, Natalie's father had been a muggle. He had left them too.

Leah stirred out of her mind when she heard Ioan's words. "Very well. Thank you for coming with me. You gave me strength." She grasped on to his arm, enjoying the feel of muscles beneath her fingers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back