OOC First Name
Emzies
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Curly 13" Rigid Alder Wand with Fwooper Feather Core
There was nothing like knowing she was about to see her boyfriend to make her miss him more. It didn't help that this was the yuleball, and that watching all the other couples made her want to spend time with him. To dance with him. But she couldn't, but in so few hours she'd see him again. She couldn't wait. The teen was able to try to keep distract by working, but she wanted him. She just kept trying to be focus, on taking the pictures and making sure that she was doing a good job.

Demetrius felt strange. It was this night exactly a year ago that he'd met Veronique after her breakup with Cameron, comforting her and maybe even then developing some sort of feelings for her. He'd decide to attend the yule ball, even though he was by himself, because he knew this would be his last opportunity to. He wasn't exactly feeling it - he was more or less over Veronique now but the memory lingered. Especially with all the couples around. It rubbed in the breakup more than Demetrius would like but like he kept telling himself, the past was in the past. Demetrius was making his rounds, trying to be a good prefect and look out for any bad behaviour by the younger students when he noticed Rosie. "Hey," he greeted casually, hands in his suit pockets - a very expensive-looking suit with a bowtie. "I'm not interrupting, am I?" he asked. "Wouldn't want to get in the way."

Rosie glanced at Demetrius as he spoke and she gave him a warm smile. he was dressed nice, his suit seemed to fit him well, with a nice bowtie. she shook her head lightly. "Not at all," she said. Since she was mostly moping while trying to take pictures. "I've taken plenty of pictures already, I should take a bit of a break," she said. "No date?" she asked, since he seemed to be alone.

Demetrius gave a short, sardonic smile at the question. "No date," he affirmed. "Not really looking for one after last year." That was only half-true; part of him missed having someone special to spend time with. It had been nice, that first month of being with Veronique. "What about you?" Demetrius was a little bit ignorant of who dated who; he wasn't one to pay attention to rumours and gossip. Well, not until it started to do with him. He dimly remembered seeing Rosie with someone a few times, some other guy, but he didn't know if they were together-together, and even if they were, if they were still together-together.

Rosie gave a little frown, not sure if she'd heard about all that had happened with Demetrius. She was sure he'd been dating one of the other girls who'd once been on Accio but wasn't sure what had happened. She hadn't known the girl long. "My boyfriend graduated last year," she said with a little smile. "So, I'm alone, and kinda feeling jealous of everyone else," she spoke with warm tone, that she was jealous but she wasn't about to be mean to the people who had dates.

That made sense, Demetrius thought. He nodded. "That sounds kinda tough," he commented idly, hoping that was the right thing to say. "I'm kinda jealous too. Of everyone, I mean." He didn't know if he wanted to open up, but he felt like maybe he should - like maybe there was a connection to be made if he did. "My last relationship didn't exactly go well but I miss...you know." He made a vague gesture with his hand, not sure how to put into words everything he felt and had been feeling. "It's just nice being with someone, I guess is what I'm trying to say," he said with a shrug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back