OOC First Name
Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
Well, with Easter having been this past weekend and a few crazy things happening for me right now this was the first time I really had the chance to post this weekly update. It'll be a quick one, hopefully letting a bigger one come next Sunday. :)

Rules Reminder!
All members are reminded that you may not advertise another forum, most especially other Harry Potter RPGs on HNZ in any manner. Linking to a forum constitutes advertisement: if you're not sure about something, PM an Admin! If you're caught linking to another forum (even on the PM system) you will receive a warning of some manner.
Counting Accounts:
It seems to have become a trend on HNZ to post in the signature of accounts what 'number' it is for that role player. You are reminded that number of accounts isn't necessarily something to brag about, as often many of those characters are not active at all.
All Around the Wizarding World:
All topics were successfully moved into the new subforums of All Around the Wizarding World. I'd like to give a big thank you to Patricia Rogers who pretty much did the whole thing herself. ^_^ She rocks. ;)
Rules Update and New Documentation:
Over the past little while a few changes have taken place in the site rules (including changing the rating of RPs and discussions) along with a new piece of site documentation having been added! (Read More....)
Graphics Competition:
A new Graphics Competition has been opened here which will close for voting on Friday, so if you're interested in entering hurry up! :D
Form Changes:
As per a suggestion from Lemina Troque, the cliffs around Hogwarts have been added as a forum to RP in, though from an in character point of view they are off limits to students. :r:
As a result of the former, the Hogwarts Garden is now a subforum of the Hogwarts Lawn.
The "Graphics Tutorials" forum has been renamed to "Graphics Tutorials and Help" to foster more discussions about Graphics and not simply be a place for Tutorials to be posted.
New Emoticons:
Two new emoticons have been added on HNZ!
:nick: Code:
Code:
:nick:
:liv: Code:
Code:
:liv:
Enjoy! ;)

That's about it for this past week! We're saving all the really awesome updates for next week (and trust us, we have a bunch planned for you), so stayed tuned!
Keep looking for more:
[ul][li]Action</LI>
[li]Adventure
[li]Chaos
[li]Craziness
<LI>[li]Pwnage....ness [/li][/ul]
All on HNZ. ;)

~Nick
(On behalf of the HNZ Admin Team)

Archived

This topic can no longer be considered 'news' but should rather be called 'olds'. It has thusly been archived.
If you have any questions or concerns involving this [former] news, please contact an administrator and keep looking for newer 'news' in the News and Updates forum.

Thank you,
~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back