Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
asexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cypress Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
Kira Wolf was not someone that Zennon knew very well. Outside of classes he didn't think he'd ever even spoken to her. He headed to the library, perhaps wrongly assuming that this was where all the really studious kids hung out. He didn't know anything, if much at all about this Ravenclaw, but he figured he'd run into her eventually. "Anyone in this room belonging to the name Kira Wolf?" He asked, looking around for who might respond. He couldn't see her, so maybe she was behind one of the stacks?

red @Kira Wolf

Kira was surprised to hear someone call her name. She put her book back and stepped out to peek at the door. "Oh, Zennon," she smiled softly and walked over. "The last I saw Sapphire she said she was hiding from Onyx in the common room," she told him, not thinking he would be there for her.

"Oh, Kira, Hi." Zennon held the red rose out to her. "That's fine I saw her earlier. I have a rose for you actually." He said, grinning. It was red. That was usually a big deal to most people. He thought about the red rose he'd sent. The proper one, not the stupid one and he couldn't hide the red that tinted his face for a moment. "Lemme grab the note real quick," he added.​
From Arc

Kira looked surprised as Zennon said he had a rose for her. Really? That was surprising. She blushed as she saw the color, taking it from Zennon shyly. "Oh... t-thank you," She stuttered, giving him a soft smile. She glanced at the note and felt her heart skip a beat. Aw, Arcturus. She tucked the rose carefully into her bag. "How has your day been, Zennon?" She asked.

Zennon grinned at Kira. “I’m glad you liked it, last year I didn’t have some happy recipients,” he told her, thankful she appreciated the rose and whoever it was from. Zennon didn’t make a habit of looking who the notes were from or what they said. He didn’t believe in that. “Yeah, it’s been alright. Busy though,” and he hadn’t seen Sam all day. “How goes the studying?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back