Min Ha Lee

Lee Min Ha

Wand
Bois d'Arc Wand 15 1/4" with Essence of Crystallized Dragon Fire
Full Name: Min Ha Lee
- Birth Date: September 11, 2010
- Current Age: 11 years old
- Basic Appearance: Min Ha has a raven black hair, tall of 5'2, and with a fair glowing white skin.
- Parents: (father)Kyo Toh Lee & (Mother)Jean Phay Kho Lee
- Siblings, if any: (Older Brother)Jun Pyo Lee
- Pets, if any: 2 Golden Retriver, Sandy & Kyle
- Area of Residence: Seoul, South korea
- Blood status: Muggle Born

(If your character is a sorted student:)
- Hogwarts House (And why): Gryffindor but she's already sorted in Hufflepuff and she's contented already with that.
- Best school subjects (And why): I should say that would be Herbology, it has some greeny effect on Min Ha.
- Worst school subjects (And why): That would be history of magic for sure.

(all characters:)
- What would their Patronus be? A swan, because Min Ha likes this kind of birds that stays at the water.
- What would their Boggart be? Blood and Sharp objects, it freak her out.
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) A peacock because they are beautiful and can attract many creatures.
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? There business making at the top of all companies in the world.
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? When Min Ha's brother Jun Pyo accidentally falls in the swimming pool.

History:

Lee Min Ha is a rich Muggleborn child with a brother named Jun Pyo. They own lot's of companies around Korea, Lee Min Ha studied her grade school on a prestigious school called Shinhwa a Grade school, Secondary and college school for rich people. But in all of their riches, she didn't know that her great grandfather is a Muggleborn Wizard. Lee had to disagree because there is no such thing as magic, but on her 10th birthday a letter came from New Zealand that said, she was accepted in their school. She and her brother where given a letter, but Jun Pyo refuses to go instead Lee Min Ha is going alone. Lee already accepted it and her journey starts here. F.Y.I She loves PINK...

They own lots of companies like, a country club, hotel's, clothing companies, car selling companies and they own Shinhwa school where Min ha attended grade school.

Hello Min Ha,

just a few questions -

* How did your family react to you getting your Hogwarts Letter?
* How did you feel when you received it?
* what was it like when you purchased your wand?
* You've been sorted to Hufflepuff though you hoped for Gryffindor, you say you are content with this, can you elaborate on your feelings about being sorted to to that house?
* What qualities do you think you can bring to Hufflepuff?
*Is the memory of your brother falling into a pool a strong and happy enough feeling to create a patronus charm? Have you no greater happier memory?
* What would you like to achieve in your first year?
* How well are you settling into Hogwarts?
* Do you make friends easily?

Just a note: I removed the hot pink from your post because I was going to help you with your development and the pink was hurting my eyes.

* How did your family react to you getting your Hogwarts Letter?
- Umm.. the last time i checked it, they were open mouthed. But i was like *sigh* but i know they understand it. My mother attended Hogwarts Scotland when she's in her teenage years.

* How did you feel when you received it?
- I was like faking my smile to the people who where invited on my birthday party, my brother too has one but he didn't accept it, he just read the letter and said his not going.

* what was it like when you purchased your wand?
- Actually, i was a little nervous about it. Just stepping on the door step of the shop makes me feeling like to vomit in nervousness. I was alone when i bought my first wand and tested it.

* You've been sorted to Hufflepuff though you hoped for Gryffindor, you say you are content with this, can you elaborate on your feelings about being sorted to to that house?
-I was contented because at least i have my house and knowing that the people there are enough friendly to her. My feelings when i was sorted into Hufflepuff was mixed, i was hurt and especially happy.

* What qualities do you think you can bring to Hufflepuff?
-That would be my shyness, i don't much approached many people. And i'm not a sociable person. I maybe rich, always getting the attention but i have shyness.

*Is the memory of your brother falling into a pool a strong and happy enough feeling to create a patronus charm? Have you no greater happier memory?
- That would be it, everything is not happy with my memory. Always parents barking and business. That's the memory i laugh like a crazy old fool.

* What would you like to achieve in your first year?
-Friends and higher grades from my subjects. If not, my parents will going to pull me out of this place.

* How well are you settling into Hogwarts?
-Not so sure, if my grades will become lower. I will never ever going to this school again.

* Do you make friends easily?
-Not quiet, but i have few of them here.

[[Awww, Nicky, sorry!]]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back