OOC First Name
Arle
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Not Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Philip was not that happy that he would not see Avaria this year but holding on to this promise, he would be sending her letters and telling her things that she should like to hear. In turn, he would listen to hers and get to know her again while making new friends. Searching for a school owl, he fed it before handing the letter. "Avaria Lockwood, please."

Aya,
How are you and things? I hope you are having fun there and be spending time with your dad. I remember you told me that Ms. Kami (?) I am not that good with names, sorry, she is having babies. Babies are adorable and I hope you are also enjoying playing with them.
I am doing well and trying my best not to miss you too much. Classes are boring although informative. What else should I tell you? Oh, I haven't talked to Vader or Elio yet although I am really planning to get to know them. I remember you said that Vader should remember to eat and I am happy to report to you that I still see him at the hall during meal times.
I miss you, Aya. So much. So freaking much it hurts. and I finally understand how you felt when I was not with you.
Write to me soon.
Love, Pip

Ava was humming to herself, painting a new project. She started when an owl suddenly hooted near her. She took the letter, smiling when she read the nickname. "Pip," she breathed, reading through the letter. She hardly noticed the paint on the return letter as she scribbled back in sparkly green ink.

Pip!

Miss Kami did have babies, Twins! Boys, too. They're really adorable but really messy. Kyon is really cuddly and Avery never holds still!

I'm actually being tutored and it's boring. It goes by quicker but still, it's not fun. I don't think you'll see much of Elio or Vader. Vader is busy with accio and things and Elio... Well, our friend Elsie... Died, and neither he or his sister Rowan are alright.

I made you some cookies, let me know if you like them. And share with Noelle. Sapphire says he's really nice. By chance, have you seen Vader at the Hufflepuff table yet?

And you should come down to see me during Brightstone!

-Aya

Last edited:
Philip was mulling over what to send to Ava while he was doodling on his paper. He looked down on the paper and was quite surprised at it. He never thought he could draw, chuckling he gave some finishing line before coloring it. It did not turn out great but it was his best attempt. He folded it along with a short letter. "Avaria Lockwood, please."

Aya..........

I hope you are feeling better. I felt terrible not being able to spend a lot of time with you at Brightstone. Well, let's go on a picnic the next time we meet. Or shop around. Or just spend time together and talk. Well, you talk, I listen. I love listening to you.

I miss you. So much.

Love, Pip

P.S. I drew something, well, kinda doodled. Bad attempt at art.

3629809-LOAHMWZN-7.jpg

Ava had been miserable. She hadn't been painting, she'd been less enthusiastic with her cooking lessons. If her dad noticed her mood he hadn't approached her yet. She was curled up in bed, wrapped in Vader's sweater, when she heard the owl. She sat up, glancing at the letter. Philip. She ran her fingers over the flowers. It was really pretty. She hugged it to her chest a moment before setting it on her dresser, grabbing her notebook.

Pip

A picnic would be nice... just lay down and watch the clouds. Do you remember the picnics we used to have ages ago?

I haven't really been talking much, anymore. You'd be disappointed. But then, everyone is, so I shouldn't be surprised.

Aya

Philip had sent Ava lots of letters but lately, her letters became shorter until they were just notes. Finally finding time to sit down and write.

Aya,

How are things? I can't wait for the next year when you are back. I hope you have been fun looking into apartments and art schools. I love the rose you gave me. I'll see you soon and have our own valentine's dance if you let me. I noticed your letters have been shorter lately. Is everything okay? I don't want you to think that I am suddenly gone again. I hope you don't mind that I took Violet to the Yule Ball. It was nothing, she wanted to experience attending dances and I just want to do something nice for a fellow housemate. I did not attend Valentines' Dance though I asked Violet if she wanted to walk around the castle. She's a nice girl and we have become good friends. At least, I knew somebody knew apart from you and your cousins, my cousins, Vader and Elio.

I miss you, Aya. Now more than ever.

Love, Pip

Ava felt so much better now that she had made things right with Zephyr. She still felt very vulnerable and wounded, but she was... better. She hummed lightly, sorting through her paints when the owl came. She looked up, surprised. She had just written back to Vader, he didn't normally reply so quickly. She moved to the window, offering the little guy a treat, before taking the letter and opening it. She couldn't help but smile as she saw the handwriting. Philip.

Pip
I'm sorry things have been so... odd with me lately, I was in a bad spot for a long time. Things are... starting to get better, I think, I don't feel so badly as I did before. I'm actually rethinking the college, though I might go anyway just for a degree in art. I was never really sure what it was I wanted to do with my art, but Vader and I have been talking and I'm... actually considering becoming a tattoo artist. Maybe selling some paintings on the side. I've been mostly just sitting in Vader's lap and practicing on his arms. My spellwork for cleaning his arms is getting pretty good. Have you ever thought about what you want to do after school?

Well, dancing does sound nice, but you've never really had a great track record for dances, Philip. Maybe just save the dances for school and we'll see what happens. I'm willing to try the Yule Ball with you, but I'm going to the Valentine's dance with Vader.

I don't mind that you're making friends, silly. And if you end up having a thing for Violet, that's okay too. I'm not expecting you to sit around waiting for me forever, you know. If you fall for someone while I'm sorting out my life, well... it is what it is, and we'll always be friends.

I miss you too, Pip. It's been really rainy here, and honestly I'd like to just curl up under a blanket, snuggled up with you or Zephyr or Vader and just watch tv, or even just listen to some quiet music and nap.

How has your life been? School and your family?

Always, Aya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back