Midnight Ride....

Ginny flew fast before diving upward but continuing it after she had done the loop-the-loop and twisting round on her broom to Ivy side again, laughing. She went red though when she came back to her senses. 'Sorry. It's a habit,' ginny apologized.

"Its alright, no need to say sorry,"Ivy smiled at Ginny's little stunt understandingly. 'It is a crime to apologise for flying" Ivy grinned as she took a stab at making a joke.

Ginny stared at her before giigling at herself for not giggling in the first place. 'Your turn anyway,'she said finally.

"Ok" Ivy agreed. She tried to do the flip on the ground but barely succeded. She tried again and again until she finally got the hang of it.

'Hey, I think you've got the hang of it actually. What about rolling on your broom at the end or is that a bit too much?'Ginny asked, not wanting to push Ivy too far.

Ivy grinned at the new challenge," Bring it on!" Ivy smiled. "How do you do it?" She asked excitedly.

ginny laughed at ivy's question. 'I never thought i would have to explain this to you,'ginny joked, wondering how to explain this. 'Well, you just move yourself round on your broom. wait a minute, do you horse ride?'she asked knowing exactly how to explain it now.

"Horse ride?" Ivy asked curiously, "ya, but not really. I have done it a few times. What does that have to do with this?" Ivy asked intrigued.

'Well you know the trick around the world? It's like that almost except your flat and you jst spin your legs round along with your body,'Ginny answered thinking that now maybe it wasn't the best way to explain it after all.

Ivy nodded understandingly and smiled. "Got it!" she smiled. Ivy tired to demonstrate the smae roll on the broom that Ginny had explained 2 feet off the ground incase she fell. After being successful in completly rolling on her broom, she went higher and higher, until seh could do it 50 feet off the ground. "Whew!" She exclaimed. "that was a work out."

ginny laughed as Ivy made a comment. 'You should be excercising more then.'she joked playfully as she flew up to catch Ivy up. 'So had enough yet. It's probably about 3 hours to go till sunrise,'Ginny commented.

Ivy grinned, "Ya, maybe I should practice more..." Ivy joked although she was starting to get exhausted. " Do you want to head back or lay on the lawn for a while?" Ivy asked.

'It really dpends on you.What do you want to do?'Ginny asked, not wanting to go back but afraid to tll her incase she asked why. She couldn't think up an excuse at this time of the morning.

"Umm.." Ivy paused in mid-sentence looking at the uncertainity that had crossed Ginny's face. "What happened Ginny?" Ivy asked in concern," You look a little sick at the thought of heading back." Ivy flew closer to her and added," If you don't want to tell me, thats alright, its just I want you to know that I'll be there for you if you need me."

ginny smiled but not meaning it. 'No I'm fine. really. but thanks for the offer,'she replied to Ivy. ''You still haven't answered the question.'she added.

Ivy sighed in defeat, not wanting to invade Ginny's privacy. "uuuummmm...." Ivy did the eeni-meeni-miny-mo muggle way of randomly choosing something, "lets stay here for a while and look at the stars...ii guess.." she said after a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back