Steven
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Sturdy Blackthorn Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
Red rose, open after Jenna Toubia

Moving over to the Slytherin table next to deliver his second rose of the day, Apollo hoped that his voice could take all the shouting he would do today. He didn't know any of the students on his list so shouting was really only the only way how he would be able to get their attention. It was also probably the only time of the year he was allowed to do so. ''JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNA TOUBIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! COME AND COLLECT YOUR ROSE HERE!''

Jenna sat gossiping with Diana like she sometimes did when Baron wasn't glue to her side. Hearing her name being shouted, the Slytherin snap her fingers at the young cub. "Hi, locitio. Be a good little delivery boy and hand it to me," Jenna smirks, beckoning him over.

Apollo hurriedly made his way over towards the girl with replied to his shouting. ''Well, I was going to hand it to you whether I'd be a good delivery boy or not,'' the Gryffindor said while he handed her the red rose. ''It's a red one, so I hope you enjoy it!''

Jenna,

Mi corazon
Mi amor
Mi querida
Cariña

Te quiero mucho

Jenna took the pretty red rose and note. It would've been so pretty in green or silver. Definitely silver, she obsessed with everything silver. "Gracias locitio," Jenna waves the boy off, turning back to her friend. "Look what Baron sent me, he is such a romeo. Did your boyfriend sent you one, Diana?"

@Diana Holland

Users who are viewing this thread

Back