Merry Christmas Darling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sumner laughed, the sound echoed then was quickly squashed by the loud rumblings of the masses. "Maybe," he agreed, his fingers beginning to playfully skim up and down her spine in a light pattern. "But I'm sure you could teach me." He grinned, her scent filling his lungs. He wished he could kiss her here, in front of everyone. His head drew back, eyes locking with hers, his wants shining in his eyes. "Our dance is nearly done. I'm going to bail out early, head back to my dorm room." The music slowed, then changed into something faster. He raised her hand to his lips, winked, then headed out.

Lily smiled as Sumner laughed. It was one of her favorite sounds. She would never admit it to anyone, or even to herself, but she was finding that where she was right now, in Sumner's arms, was quickly becoming her favorite place to be. His grey eyes met her blue, and Lily wanted to melt right there. Why did she suddenly become very envious of Andy having Crispin pick her up and carry her out of there? Shaking off the emotion, Lily got the message clearly from Sumner's coded words. As he left, she stood there for just a moment, savoring the one kiss he was able to give her publicly, before turning and heading over to her date. Despite her desire to simply run out the door and follow Sumner right now, Ashton deserved her full attention the rest of the night. Smiling at the Slytherin, she placed her arms around his waist and dragged him out to dance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back