OOC First Name
Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
Do you have a fond memory of HNZ you'd like to share? A moment that was just too awesome for words or something that you still find yourself chuckling at? How about a trend that happened in HNZ you'd like to bring back to mind or an inside joke which you feel newer members might like to know about?

Share all those thoughts and memories here. It's been an amazing time so far on HNZ, and it's always fun to recollect. So if you can rummage through your mind for something that you might like to share we'd encourage you to do so!

While not part of the school Luxen has had quite a few fun times XD

I'd have to say one of my favorites was one of my first RP's in which I got in trouble with the admins... It was a certain RP that involved tornadoes, Dragons, and a little shop of Horrors not to mention a few Hogwarts students.

It always made me think everytime I read that thread... 'what ever happened to that Dragon?'

A few other Awesome Threads that really were Awesome!

My awesome Duel with Thanatos in the Leaky Cauldron that lead to the destruction of the old place and the death of Fiorelli (so many threads came out of that!)

Any thread with a Death Eater because it's fun making them mad XD

My threads with Maeve (especially from before we were married, it was really fun modifying her memory a bunch of times XD)

Anything with Tin in it because Tin is my favorite character!

Torturing little children (all of them hold a special place in my heart since almost all of them could've gotten me in trouble XD)

My current RP's that are taking a much darker and mysterious route to which Luxen is pretty much a veteran of!

Oh, where to begin!
Well, I've been on this forum for, what, 13 months now? Something like that. It's all a blur, hahaha.
Last year was one of the hardest years of my life, what with year 12 (something I didn't try very hard in, I'll admit), but it was made bearable with HNZ. And although I might not do as much work now (I actually have a social life, quelle horreur!) it's always so wonderful to come on to HNZ and just chat in the OT boards or RP (ha, ha, ha).
Now, memories...
I remember:
- Staying up until :cry:30am finishing an English Extension assignment and freaking out in Spam.
- On that note, all the Spam (later General Discussion) topics and the weird discussion points.
- ALL MEMORIES FROM GIRLIE SPAM. Sorority girls know exactly what I'm talking about *cough*Nick*cough*earrings*cough*outside a mall with binoculars*cough*girlwatching*cough*
- Being such a n00b and starting random unsorted RPs that just turned in to ordinary conversations pretty much.
- Logging on to HNZ (secretly) at school.
- Hogwarts Scotland...and the massive amount of transfers...
- Skype sessions with Kat and Lily and Courtney...and occaisionally Nick (my first ever voice chat on Skype was with Nick...he should be proud :rofl: ), and Abby and Hilary and now Amanda. :p
- That RP I did with Kaitlyn that got us both pre-warned (Professor Styx altered Professor Glasson's memories, for those who don't know. :oy: )
- Andy leaving...then returning...then leaving again...then returning again ;) (but we love her dearly and we're very, very glad she's back to stay. ^_^ )
- Kidnapping and torturing Professor Taggart...come to think of it, I need to log in as Markus... :oy:
- ROMANCE. Katerina and Yvan ( 8-> ), Angus and Luna ( :wub: ) and more recently, Violet and Aries ( 8-> :wub: ) And of course, reading other people's romance. I'm a bit of a romantic at heart and I lap it all up. Keep it coming, guys. ^_^ (Even though I complain about 1st year relationships)

But, of course, how can I neglect my absolute FAVOURITE HNZ memory. And that would be the TriWizard Tournament.
I signed up as Katerina Ivanova on HS, came over to HNZ and I must say, I think I was pretty obvious about my identity. Then I plotted with Lily and Kat - I knew they were Nic and Dom and it was very hard to keep juicy information like that a secret ;) . Although even I didn't know what they were up to half the time. I had no idea about the kissing booth - and that was an AMAZING RP, definately one of my absolute favourites. It just annoys me that I had to work that day so I completely missed out! But yeah, that whole time was awesome. Probably my favourite HNZ memory. :p

I'll probably add more (although I've probably put WAY too many down) but there's some for now. In summary: HNZ, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, I LOVE YOU. :wub:

I Started HNZ on December 31st 2008
(Why not start a new year on HNZ with a complete freak.... ME)
And already i have got 2 warnings for spamming on General Discussion (and i am aware i am not ment to be proud of that nickynoodle ;) )
I have had Several Fights with Jesse
And i know there all Bad things but there the things i remember the most
but i would have to say on the good side.
I can Remeber
- Staying on Spam/GD saying i'm going to bed but popping up a few minutes later to chat again
- When Cam Met Engineering Boi... and we know the rest
- and then i have to say My Current Fave is when i was Turned into a puddle of goop because of such politeness in GD, Put slime in Nickys Office. Being Melted into Slime. Frozen in a freezer but didnt freeze. then thrown into a volcano to turn into a giant puddle of Lava Slime with a big but

:D

My story :
I joined on the 23rd April 2008. Because i saw a comment on a Harry Potter bebo fan site, and i thought id join. Why not! :rofl: I didnt use it much, until i got an email telling me sorting is open. So off i go and get sorted ;D And ive never looked back :) I can honestly say HNZ is my life. Im such a nerd ;D
I sit in bed sometimes, thinking about all my rps,
andddd it makes me so happy. Im so glad i joined, because HNZ has made my life worth living! I mean it, HNZ has been here when no one else has. And girly spam has got me through boy trouble :oy: And people on former spam/gd have helped me with my parents splitting up, and countless other things.
I :wub: HNZ and all the people on here so much.
^_^

Can you believe that I have been on this site for almost 2 years? Amazing!

I have many memories here, mostly involving rps.

A few of my favorites include Lily and Blake becoming a couple, Lily seeing Blake's daddy in nothing but a towel ( :woot: ), Lily and Blake getting back together, Lily and Ford's collision at the Yule Ball -- and Kat's farting incident in that same thread :p , Lily punching/kicking/slapping Ford on numerous occasions, all of the Nic/Dom Durm boy threads, quidditch games, and the kissing booth, and pranking Professor Heimdahl on my first Halloween with quite few of the girls and almost getting busted by Professor Manteia (that man is scary!!).

A few of my favorite memories OOC include making so many new friends and planning for a few to visit my house this summer ( ^_^ ), late night Skype sessions (and learning about Skype to begin with!) with so many different people, the random photo tags on Facebook.

Lily has been so fun to rp with, and my multiple other characters are a blast as well. Some of my plots have been just wild and so fun to rp, and some of the upcoming ones are a blast to look forward to!

And how can I ever forget about my love affair with the Stoner Dementor. And that Lily is going to grow up to marry Blake, have Professor King's babies (for Cecily :p ), and keep the Dementor as her lover. :r:

:wub:

Wow, I'm getting all teary eyed thinking about all of my favourite memories of the past couple years.

Let's see now (please note that some might be listed in the wrong year, but does it really matter???).

First Year - befriending Heath and Fia and feuding with Bellatrix, getting Bruin's first of many detentions and leaving a rather smelly present outside Professor King's office, being Top Student.

Second Year - fun Gladrags posts with the newbies, the Brotherhood emerges, early Quidditch at HNZ (I still think the Opaleye Assault is the greatest team name in Quidditch history and our uniforms rocked!), first of many "fiery" discussions with some of my favourite Slytherins, Gryffindor wins first House Cup

Third Year - more fun at Gladrags, hotwiring a van and evading the fuzz prior to an assault on Stark Manor, having a time turner to deal with all of those electives, coming face to face with the King of Creepiness at Borely Mansion

Fourth Year - more of the same early year hijinks, punch up at the Yule Ball and yet another detention, more hardware

Fifth Year - TriWizard Tourney, OWLS, and the now infamous Kissing Booth

Sixth Year - putting the pranksters in their place and pissing off a few profs and perplexed prefects with the preposterously planned prank inside a play about pranking???

Seventh Year - Bruin's departure will be sad, but memorable....

Oh gosh...how in the heck to I even begin? The last 14 months on here have been some of the best months ever. HNZ has sort of become my home away from home so to speak. It's nice to come on here and escape reality for a little while. I have made some of the best friends on here and for that I am truly thankful because you all got me through an extremely tough 'bump in the road' with nursing school with your kind words of encouragement and crazy antics to keep me laughing!! Now for a few of my favorite memories of HNZ:

~My original username--iwannaweasleytwin (that was a WIN name for sure =)) ); twas not too long after that I became the fantabulous Katalina Harker

~Kat's numerous fights with Athene...we may have hated each other IC, but OOC we got on really well and even got to Skype on a few occasions!

~Speaking of SKYPE...the many many late night Skype session with some of the coolest schlerps I know. I still remember my very first Skype session. Several times I got the whole "Your accent is cute!" comment =)) For the longest time I was known as the silent skyper because I would rarely talk...now they can't get me to shut up!! :D

~Kat's clumsiness (which I'm pretty positive gets worse the older she gets) which was ultimately revealed to everyone during her first ever quidditch practice when she fell head first over the front of her broom several feet and landed flat on her back. It's only gotten worse sense then, but it's always funny when she happens to be running somewhere and trips and falls. Of course it's always funny when it happens to someone else =))

~My ultimate all time FAVORITE memory of HNZ has to be hands down the ever so popular drama with the Durm boys (and who woulda ever thunk that I was one of them :ph43r: :r: :oy: )! Many many nights that were spent worrying whether or not people (mostly Bruin) would be uber ticked about what we (me and Lily) were doing and being overly relieved when everyone took it well and even had fun with it!!
:D

~And then of course there is Kat's unavoidable trouble with the opposite sex. I wonder if it's too late to have her become a nun :-? =)) I'm sure she'll find true love one day...and if she doesn't then she'll write a self-help book about dating in the magical world :doh: :D

In short...HNZ I freaking :wub: you!! All of you crazy people keep me sane and I know that many years down the road I will look back fondly on the memories and friends that I made here and it will always make me smile!!
<:p <:p !!HAPPY BIRTHDAY HNZ!! <:p <:p

Okay, so compared to everyone else who's posted before, I may sound/look like such a n00b! BUT!

I joined HNZ waaaaay back when it still had that blue skin as its background. Can you believe my boyfriend was actually the one to show me the site? :lol: Now since I had re-joined it I kept it a complete secret (until a few hours ago!)
Well anyway, I joined the site as Rose Weasley! :D (I've mentioned it in Spam before but only Ella Greene knew really :p ) And if I'm not mistaken, I believe I had accidentally introduced the "dolls" to HNZ when I put one in my signature. Then I remember PMing Alicia with the idea for an HNZ Yearbook! :o :woot: I remember it was my junior year of high school and I was soo into my journalism that I wanted to do something with it for HNZ. Then came senior year....and I got WAY too busy for HNZ and I completely left poor Hilary alone and helpless with the yearbook. I still feel ashamed that I did that to her. ;'( ;'(

A few months after I had created Rose, I created Scorpius Knight! I remember signing up as Scorpius Malfoy but by that time they were no longer accepting canon members so then I changed his surname. ^_^ I remember after my schedule started getting hectic, I continued with Scorpius whenever I could because it was funner and easier to RP with him (come on he's a boy he got loads more attention than Rose did!) I would remember afternoons in my PreCal class when I would be hiding my phone from my teacher (she was super strict on cell phones) and I'd be on HNZ. ^_^
Then I got EXTREMELY busy and I had to completely drop HNZ. :(

What I find funny yet sad is that you can see the first ever HNZ Yearbook and Scorpius is in there. ^_^ Had I been able to keep up with him (and Rose) they would've been so old by now! :o I think in 6th or 5th year. ^_^

Anyway, my favorite ever RP and memory has to be from that time, when I was Scorpius the first time around. It was Halloween and Scorpius was in Slytherin and he and a bunch of others had decided to ditch the feast halfway and go to the forest. I remember just barely starting the RP, then I had to go to bed. WELL, the next day I got on only to have a PM from Sophia Stark. I still remember the jist of what it said, "Hey I just wanted to let you know that I'm sorry for everything that happened. I tried to make them wait for you but Bellatrix went on." Something very much along those lines. Confused, I went to check up on the RP that I had left, only a few posts into the first page. Imagine my surprise when I see it's PAGES long!!! Apparently Bellatrix went storming into the forest cursing trees left and right and a few went after her. Then Professor Manteia and Professor King saw us leaving the Great Hall so they followed us to the forest and Zoe and a few others turned themselves in I think while Ford tried getting away and ran into Sabriel (zomg!) and Bellatrix was still wandering the forest. :lol: Meanwhile I had never RPed Scorpius going into the forest so he and Kale were stuck outside and thenwe got sent to our common room. I remember we had all tried to come up with a plan to get us out of trouble when we were hiding in a bush but Professor Manteia caught us in the bush and yeah. By that time I was really busy and I couldn't get on at the same time the other RPers were on so Scorpius hardly participated in that RP at all but it's still one that I remember verrrrry well. :lol:

Awwww. ^_^ Then I got extremely busy. :oy:
Then, after I graduated, I remember HNZ always being on the back of my mind, so one day I googled it and WOW I was completely surprised by how much had changed since I had last been on the site! The idea of using celebrities as playbys hadn't ever crossed my mind until I saw everyone's banners! So I quickly rejoined as Isabella of course, 5 days after my 18th birthday, and haven't regretted it ever since! :wub:

I still remember my first ever RP with Angus and Annamarie where they met and bonded on the train to HNZ. Future Ministers of Magic! :wub:
Then I remember having Isabella throw a huge "Unsorted party" in the train to get to know people ^_^ and also remember meeting Theo and Alyssa on the train! :lol:
I remember that my trip to New York was during this time and I would quickly log onto HNZ whenever the bus stopped at a station and I had signal on my phone. :lol: ZOMG I remember typing up my entire Sorting application AND ceremony post while we were at a bus station on my phone!! :o That's how obsessed I became with HNZ! :lol:

Anyway, to wrap it up,
I :wub: HNZ!!!! ^_^

:-0 ABBY I REMEMBER THAT THREAD! Sophia turned herself in and then got in trouble for not going into the common room. She stayed outside to spy and see what else happened. Stupid girl.

I can't believe it's almost been two years since I joined HNZ. My first username was KaeMac. I had absolutely no idea what I was doing. That's why I had a character named after myself. I was all jealous cause Steve's character was all nifty, so I created Sophia right after.

Fun memories...
My first RP with Nickles (and the not so fun arguments that came of it). I :wub: you Nickles.

Sophia's golden eyes. ^_^

Sophia being super mean to everyone, even if they were just trying to buy a cauldron or a broom.

Lighting Bruin on fire, twice. Many more fights with him, but the times he got lit on fire win in my mind.

The prophecy. So big and over the top and wonderfully fun. There's a ton of stuff that goes along with that. Like my epic thread with Thanatos! Ok, so it's not that epic, but I loved it.

Sophia sparking a lovely fight at the Yule Ball. She had a lot of drama going on, but that was my favorite thing.

Sophia finally figuring out she had a brother. That was pretty fantastic.

Kaela and Kale finally dating! That was super fun. Their names were too perfect for them to not get together.

People not knowing who Sophia was. I loved that. I really enjoyed telling people I was her to see their reactions.
I specifically remember Olegz didn't believe me. He said he was sure that Sophia was some teenage girl living in Alabama and could not possibly be me.

SKYPE! Skyping is so fun. I should really log into that more often...

I hated having to leave HNZ. I'm super glad I came back. I lurves it here.

All in all it's been so awesome being on HNZ. I've made so many friends here whom I love and adore. You all brighten my day. :wub:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HNZ!!!!!!!!

First off HAPPY BIRTHDAY HNZ!! <:p <:p <:p

Wow, I joined this site all the way back in July of 2007. I had just started my summer job as a teacher's assistant in two classrooms and I had a big gap between the classes I had to teach (one was from 9-12 and the other was from 2-5). I came across a Harry Potter fan page and on the bottom of the page, Alicia had placed a comment talking about some new rp site she had just created. I decided to look at it out of curiousity and boredom and was hooked. I had never been on an rp site before (this is my 1 and only) and I thought it sounded like a fun way to pass my summer.

I never intended to remain on the site past the summertime but in those short few weeks, I became hooked :p . Everyone on the site was soooooo cool and friendly! The classes were interesting and I began to slowly pick up how to rp. Now, though, I don't know what I'd do without HNZ. It is a great de-stressor and a fun way to pass the time between classes and assignments.

Sometimes, I find myself not wanting to do my own school work (papers, presentations, etc) but I'll come on HNZ to do....papers, homework, and lessons. LOL! :))

I'd like to thank everyone I've rped with and those I haven't yet for helping to make this site what it is today.

[Well, let me just warn ye who read here, that this is going to be an excruciatingly long post in recounting memories. :r: :D ]

As most of you know, I am a she. XD However, Blake was not my first character, though he is my favorite [obviously ^_^ ]. Let me start from the beginning...

It was around December of 2007 and I had just received my very own copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows as a late birthday present from my brother who was in New Zealand at the time. I was extremely sad that the Harry Potter series had come to an end. In my great despair, I'd browsed the net for all things Potter, and on a very fortunate night, I came across Alicia's 'Topic of Discussion' on a Bebo HP fan group that I visited frequently, that gave a briefing of HNZ and all it had to offer. That very first introduction to HNZ had me, and if it had not, then the site itself won me over instantly as I explored it. I was new to the role playing world, and so I had no idea what to expect, or even what to do. The first RP I'd ever read was titled Bikini Bites, posted by Courtney Potter in the Lakefront. Even though I was not included in the thread whatsoever, I enjoyed it very much. I've never thanked Courtney, Estrella, Kale, Kaela, and Ford OCC for that wonderful read, because it was they who unconsciously encouraged me to join, despite being the amateur I was in writing, and not to mention rping.
In my inexperience, I created my first character and named her after myself. She was a slow one, not making as many friends as I had hoped, and not mingling with the other students quite well either. I hated that I was getting bored of RPing because of the lack of other people's interaction. And more so, though I know better now, I had been disappointed in having been sorted into Hufflepuff. I had believed that I was a Gryffindor at heart, and sought to prove this by creating another character. lol. However, if you were to ask me now which house I belong in, I would honestly and proudly tell you that I am a Hufflepuff.
Anyway, I later created more characters just to satiate my boredom in lack of rps, and among these was Blake. Because he'd sparked the most attention [as Isabella mentioned with her previous character Scorpius, let's face it; the scarce population of boys received much more attention than the girl characters ever did], so he became my main character. And I enjoyed the drama that came with him, probably a lot more than I let on too. XD Even typing XD out reminds me of HNZ because Athene Perthro had been the one to introduce me to the habit of typing it out. lol.
I'll always remember those ancient Spam topics where things had been a lot more slower, yet all the more fun. And moreover, I'll always remember the crazy first years way back when, and all the *cough* drama *cough* that they brought to the site. :ph43r: =))

Even though I had left the site half way through Blake's first year, I will admit that I frequently popped in from time to time to read in on what I'd missed. And in all those times, it had been so hard to sign off without saying hi to all the sorely missed friends I'd made on HNZ. But it had been a necessary thing considering how hectic real life was [and sometimes still is] for me, as I knew they would have persuaded me to come back. They eventually did on the one occasion where I hadn't signed in anonymous :oy: .
Thanks Estrella and Lily :hug: because without you two, I'd probably still be silently and invisibly snooping in on HNZ. :lol:

Some of my favorite RPs:
- The Ford & Sophia threads and all their break up's and make up's lol
- All the Kale & Estrella threads XD
- The Borely Mansion thread where Tristan Drage and Co kidnapped Sophia and Estrella, and Ford, Kale and I believe Bruin [though I may be mistaken] rushed to their rescue. Not to mention the part where Kale kneed Tristan in his man-parts. lol.
- Bellatrix's threads of misdeeds
- Bellatrix and Athene's threads of misdeeds
- Cecily and Nick's romance threads, though rare they were. -_- :p
- Kale and Kaela's letters
- Pez & Blake threads, and Pez, Lilian and Blake threads. =))
- Daisy & Lief threads :X
- The threads encircling the Drages >:)
- Josh & Cloe threads XD
- All the rps that saw to Kat falling flat on her face, or otherwise being her clumsy self. :lol:
- Ford & Lily threads [epecially the latest in which Blake intrudes =)) ]
- Katrina & Yvan threads 8->
- The Durm Boys threads, especially the ones including Kat :arr: LOL
- Rhyspa & Dom's letters :X
- And of course, the Lily and Blake threads :wub:

[I'm missing a tonne, but as I'm about to get kicked off the computer, this is all that I could come up with at the moment. :p ]

Overall, I have so many memories of HNZ and most of them, if not all, are GREAT ones. Thank you to everyone who's made these past four years awesome, not just for me but, for EVERYONE! I'm very glad to be a part of this... ;'(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HNZ!!

Ok I am going to give this another bash and if it all gets wiped again then so be it, it's just not meant to be.
First of all thank you each and every one of you for being so supportive over this past year. It has been possibly the worst I have ever gone through and I seriously would not have done it without HNZ and you lot to see me through.
Escapism is one thing but knowing that there are genuinely great people here who look forward to when you come on, means alot. Thanks for being understanding of...as Camilla so eloquently put it... Andy's leaving, returning, leaving and returning. She's here to stay so get used to it! :shifty:

Anyhow memories....

in rp's it would have to be;
Andy becoming a werewolf
Andy slapping Brian for hurting his owl
Andy kissing Brian and getting her heart stamped on
Tin getting hold of Maeves wand and the two of them fighting it out.
Bruin and Fords fight at the Yule Party and Brian complaining about his lack of pie
I wasn't here for it but have since read and it is brill... Kat V's the Durm boys --- you rock Kat! :woot:
Bruin in his yellow dress ( had also to go back and read this one - can't believe Andy missed the chance to kiss him :oy: )
Kale and Estrella dumping balloons
Kale and Lily having their food fight
Chace and Andy in the dungeon :-*
When Uncle Patrick came to work as a nurse -- the hospital wing was never so busy. Every week there were girls piling in with all sorts of ailments and injuries - it was indeed the most accident prone year I can ever remember.
There was also a post between Bruin, Professor King and I think Kale - Andy and Brian were in the trophy room in first year checking it out when Bruin showed up and we got linked to the most hilarious post - they were on a punishment, cleaning up the trophy room and found something in there that they stuck to the door of Professor Kings office. Cracking at any rate...

Ah-ha I knew another one would come to me and tonight it did...

was gas - I just went through each corridor putting up posters and started thinking this is all very deja vous - so went back and checked each corridor going well back... Andy's first year when she went sneaking out for her night time flight! lol I made her go down each and every corridor - Mission Impossible! hilarious. Nick spotted her on the first or second floor I think and followed her out. She ended up with detention with Groundskeeper Willie - the beginning of a mega cool friendship! good times

And I could go on and on... I know I'm leaving out a ton but head hurts and am so afraid this will go bye bye again.

In OOC, loved the many evenings in spam and GD with you guys.
And thank you Katie for introducing me to skype and twisting my arm to actually get on it.
Thanks to Katie and Lily (was Nick or Amanda there that night too?) when I stayed on skype well passed 2am not good but lots of fun!

Anyhows its been a great year and I'm going mad I didn't know about this site sooner.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HNZ

Hmm, I guess I should share some memories, aye?
Well, let's start at the beginning.... I joined HNZ on a hot summer's evening in July. I saw a link on Facebook and thought it'd be like a flash game/runescape type thing (java applet) for me to play and pass some boredom.
I registered on the board and became very, very confused. I registered, of course, as the most awesome username in the world: Cedric_Diggs
Yes, I've always been quite creative. :r:
Anyhow, I thought sorting was closed when I joined (I think it closed the next day, though) so I asked to be a professor. (I still didn't know what role playing was, though). If it hadn't been for my stupidity Nicolas King would be a sixth year right now. :-0 (And I likely would have given up on the site a long, long time ago. )
Anyhow, I applied to be a charms professor (the application was posted and open) but then I was told it was taken - so I RPed Cedric Diggs leaving the application centre in a rather dejected manner (Yes, I was that pro).
I was offered the DADA and Gryffindor HoH position and took it, then I had to change my user name, too (which is how I ended up with the current one). Alicia chose the last name for me ( :wub: ) whilst I decided to maintain my regular first name. :)
Then my first real RP was... interesting... and an argument insued following it. The OOC repercussions of it were that Kaela and I became friends in time. :lol: Whereas the IC reprecussions were that Sophia knew how much of an idiot Prof King could be. :r: A lot of trial and error/character development later... the character became what he is today: never RPed and very isolated. ;)
(An aside of a n00b moment for me: I used to post my questions in the forum for Alicia's office. Complete OOC topics in a RP forum. ^_^ I rocked. ;) )

I've been on HNZ for tonnes and there's likely too much to mention. I used to read all the RPs on the board (when we had say 100 members) but now I count myself lucky to read a few every blue moon. So it goes, I guess.
Some of my favourite moments:
[ul][li]Spam (le original) -> Opened with the phrase (by Bellatrix Green) of "Pee into the wind!" Which is a disturbing thought, but the whole first page of posts surely consisted of " *pees into the wind* " (Each spam topic was deleted by Alicia at about 37 pages back then. Imagine that now! :lol: )</LI>
[li]Netiquette - sorting it out with the original HNZ crew. When we were just starting to be a bunch of awesome people and actually post in the off topic board (which, until Bellatrix's spam had been largely unused) and nobody knew how to properly behave and how to type and how to act with each other. Hilary's Hermit Hole thread comes to mind. :lol: Good times. ^_^ ( :wub: you Hilary! :D )
[li]Registering my first and only student account, Henri Soleil, who RPed with Kailey, and Sam, and Pez and so on in the Unsorted RP section (my original intent for registering him was to start activity in that section - which was entirely unused until he came along) It was the year of Kailey etc. that started to use that forum and it has since flourished. :) Henri was likely my favourite of all my characters, but I couldn't keep up with his school work so I had Alicia delete him - a decision I definitely regret now.
[li]Insisting that the 'Stink Bug' Rhyspa and Estrella spoke of in one of the many spams was a code name for myself.
[li]Introducing Rhyspa to her lover Pierre.
[li]RPing! :wub: Oh how I miss it! :lol:
[ul][li]The original Borely Mansion threads and my n00biness in them. (Prof King the student. ;) )
[li]Training Sophia to be kick ass
[li]Saving Estrella's arse 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times
[li]When I had Prof Morgan (subsitute Charms prof) and Bruin started a colour changing war with some cloths... or something. It was intense, that was for sure.
[li]My n00bness when Bellatrix claimed to have cast Crucio on a professor and I volunteered Kingy. :oy:
[li]The TriWizard tournament
[li]Njord's death[/li][/ul]
[li]The password/sneaking into the other's forum wars between the Brotherhood of MAGIC (Acronyms FTW!) and the Sorority
[li]The Nicktator thingy (awesomest thing ever)
<LI>[li]Just chillin' with the community, meeting new people, growing the site, implementing changes etc. All awesome times!
[/li][/ul]
There is, like I've said, much too much to remember, but those are some definite highlights from what I can recall presently.

Happy Birthday to 'ya, HNZ!

Nicolas! I remember the Stinkbug! I took a picture of it and posted it asking what it was. Haha!

And my lovers name is definitely Jaques. :r:

I joined this site in August 2007, and I have never regretted doing so. I had my friend come up with a last name and I used my real first name to come up with 'Spa. My first friend was Alice Derland and I'm really sad that she left. :( But, Njord is cool too. :)
I'll never forget the snowball fight with Caysi, Kat, Kailey, and accidentally hitting Kingy in the head.
Definitely had fun with Kat and Kailey over the years, they're 'Spas best friends.
All those late night chats with Nick, Kailey, and Kat. :)
Yule Ball with Kat, Nicolae, Dominik, Katerina, and Yvan. That was so much fun!
Bruin's gorgeous yellow dress and him and Kings kiss. :lol:
'Spa and Dom's letters. :wub:
Katerina and Yvan threads. :wub:
And everything in general.
I love this site and I don't know what I'm going to do when 'Spa graduates. :(

Rhyspa Aireous said:
And my lovers name is definitely Jaques. :r:
That may have been what I told you at first, but it was definitely a lie. :oy: :r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back