Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Asexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Rigid Dogwood Wand with Unicorn Tail Hair Core
I was originally lurking in 2008 after a friend joined at the end of the year, and I finally followed suit early Jan 09. I’ve taken a number of breaks but the biggest was probably for four years or so from 2012. I think I’m pretty lucky when it came to sliding back into the rhythm though because I had Claire (sister) who was already involved in a number of plots and communities so she invited me to join her :wub: I think hnz has been a good thing for us because we don’t live together any more and haven’t for 6 years or so, but we always have this we can pop on and bond over :D

Professor Cyndi Kingsley

Gryffindor HoH | Mother of 3

OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Wand
Knotted 15 Inch Flexible Oak Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Does anyone else remember the YouTube videos that were made for grads? I remember the one that Kingsley was included in made me teary.

Lyra Potter

Thundelarra Thunderers Chaser

OOC First Name
Kait
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 11 1/2 Inch Flexible Vine Wand with Chimera Scale Fragment Core
I remember those, Cyndi.

I originally found this site shortly after the 7th book came out. I had read it (in less than 48 hours) and was feeling down about an Harry Potter void in my life. I started reading the books at age 9 and I had just turned 17. I was googling and randomly stumbled across the site. I had no idea what RPG was, so I was lost and a total n00b. I've been here ever since. :)

Daisy Parker

Meow Meow Meow 🐶

OOC First Name
Donna
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Boomslang venom Core
I joined in 2010, I think I was looking around for flash HP role playing games, but there weren't that many haha! I remember finding a site, I can't rememebr the name, but I sent in the homework and the 'Professor' replied like...oh lol, no one actually does this but good job... and I was very embarrassed xD
So then when I found this site I was pretty impressed that there were classes and, though I had never really done any forum RPG before, I really liked how the site worked!

I left for a couple of months, and I know I did think about it a lot. I know I was really busy, but I lurked quite often haha!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)