Memory Lane

I was originally lurking in 2008 after a friend joined at the end of the year, and I finally followed suit early Jan 09. I’ve taken a number of breaks but the biggest was probably for four years or so from 2012. I think I’m pretty lucky when it came to sliding back into the rhythm though because I had Claire (sister) who was already involved in a number of plots and communities so she invited me to join her :wub: I think hnz has been a good thing for us because we don’t live together any more and haven’t for 6 years or so, but we always have this we can pop on and bond over :D

Does anyone else remember the YouTube videos that were made for grads? I remember the one that Kingsley was included in made me teary.

I remember those, Cyndi.

I originally found this site shortly after the 7th book came out. I had read it (in less than 48 hours) and was feeling down about an Harry Potter void in my life. I started reading the books at age 9 and I had just turned 17. I was googling and randomly stumbled across the site. I had no idea what RPG was, so I was lost and a total n00b. I've been here ever since. :)

I joined in 2010, I think I was looking around for flash HP role playing games, but there weren't that many haha! I remember finding a site, I can't rememebr the name, but I sent in the homework and the 'Professor' replied like...oh lol, no one actually does this but good job... and I was very embarrassed xD
So then when I found this site I was pretty impressed that there were classes and, though I had never really done any forum RPG before, I really liked how the site worked!

I left for a couple of months, and I know I did think about it a lot. I know I was really busy, but I lurked quite often haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back