Memories?

Creepela Creature

Now Creepela just felt a little bit bored so se decided to go to the north tower. She got relaxed. She was just looking at the mounatous view while doing a bit of reminiscing. She just remmebers all the good memories that will never be back.

Hoshi was in the North tower for a reason but for some reason she couldn't really remember why. At the moment she was sporting green outfit that made her the green tips of her hair even more clear to anyone watching her. Hoshi kicked out then looked at the girl sitting there. "Your not Slytherin are you?" Was the first thing out of her mouth. She didn't mean any disrespect to her own house but dear god most of the new Slytherin looked like the had sticks very firmly up their asses. It made Hoshi a little sad but she had a plan to make things so much better.

Creepela was just standing there alone minding her own business. When a slytherin came and with the tone of her voice, creepela got stunned. "Any problem miss? Oh wait I won't let you answer I don't want to hear it I think I know your answer" she said with a tone no one heard her use before. Her eyebrow went up and she just looked away from the girl like no one was there. Then she just continued doing her thing not minding that someone was there

Elvera walked up to the north tower and saw two people one was a new first year, who the thought she recognized as a new ravenclaw the other was Hoshi. "hi Hoshi, how are you, i haven't seen you around for ages" she said before turning to the first year "Hello, I'm Elvera, I'm also a ravenclaw"

Hoshi was taken aback. "Whoa chill to the nineteenth power squared I didn't mean it like that Firsty-chan." She said holding her hands up but saw that the girl wasn't going to talk to her again. Hoshi rolled her eyes in a whatever then saw that someone else was coming in. "Vera-chan!" She said and warpped Elvera in a big hug. At the moment she was too happy to see anyone because it felt like she hadn't seen them in years. "I wasn't feeling well all of last year." She said looking down. She wasn't really lieing but she wasn't telling truth either. The way Hoshi figured the less people knew about her curse the better

Elvera was so surprised that Hoshi had hugged her that she froze. Hoshi was nice, but she was not the kind of person to go around giving everyone else hugs. After a moment she gently hugged her back, "nice to see you around again" she said. realizing that she had barley seen Hoshi all last year, when she said she hadn't been very well she wondered what had been wrong with her, but didn't ask as she didn't need to know.

Creepela saw another ravenclaw who entered the room." Oh hi there I am Creepela a first year ravenclaw." She said with a smile. " So nice to meet a ravenclaw who has more years of experience." and smiled. "Oh and hi miss slytherin I'm so sorry for that mischievous behavior earlier Its just ughhhh I heard that some of the people from your group don't do well with first year ravenclaws just like the girl once who like fought with some friends of mine in that eatery they call the poison ater" She said as she turned towards the girl

Hoshi laughed and rolled her eyes. "You'll be seeing me around all the time now because I am way too T.D.D to be put in a box forever you know what I'm sayen?" She said. Hoshi was back full force, slang and all. She turned to the girl that had given her the cool shoulder and smiled wide when she suddenly turned nice. "Ey I would do the exsact same thing if I had just met some evil S.O.B that tried to tell me what I couldn't or couldn't do. In fact I have and I tell all them to shove it where the sun don't shine." She said laughing with one fang out. "Neway do don't have to call me Ms. Anything. The increadable Hoshi-Sama will do just fine." She said putting her fists on her hips. "I kid, I kid. Hoshi just Hoshi." She said laughing again.

Creepela smiled to the slytherin girl. Her eyes seemed happy now. "Well then I hope we'll be good friends now." She said in a soft voice then smiled once again.<i></i>[/bg]

elvera was glad that hohi was getting along with the first years. when Creepella introduced herself she was surprised that she had an even stranger name than elvera herself. "where do you come from? Elvera asked creepela, wondering wether she could understand Hoshi's japanese name thing that she had gotten used to due to the large amount of Japanese students.

Creepela chuckled a little when the girl asked her where she was from." I bet you think my name is bizarre" then chuckled once again. "Well I am from a place far far away from here." She replied then smiled

Elvera thought that Creepela's reply was a little vague, she herself had come from England which was pretty far away, she looked over the girls head and razed her eyebrows at hoshi, first years could sometimes be a little tricky to handle sometimes, and this one seemed a extra spiky. "and how far away is that? she asked.

"Ohhh really far" Creepela replied."Farther than you could ever imagine and I am not making up stuff here" Creepela said with a smile

Hoshi kicked up her bright green boot. "Trust me Creepen Creepela, there are much more weird things than you around here." She said laughing. Looked at Elvira and smiled. "Ey for all we know Creepela could be from ground Zero and we're looking at a Zombie." She said laughing again. She was joking. She thought it would be good to get in good with the first years seeing as most of the people here seemed to snub them for being young. They would learn eventually in Hoshi's opinion.

Creepela just nodded while she smiled at the older young girls. "Oh I see" She said with a giggle. "Well about me being a zombie.,., its not impossible" She said in a joking manner then she laughed a little.

Elvera caught in the joke. "she she admits that she is possibly zombie, now were getting somewhere" she managed to say this with a straight face but as the others were already laughing she thought she needn't have tried. "well then Creepela the possible zombie, what are you looking forwards to most about hogwarts, would it be the fourth years, the food, the lessons, the grounds, or something else" she said winking, or at least trying to, it probably didn't come out too well.

Now Creepela was getting into the mood. She was laughing a lot at that moment." Okay miss Elvera no need to call me that really long name" then she laughed. " Well I am looking forward to all of those that you mentioned and maybe more.Although I am not really looking forward to spending the whole year with creeply, nasty looking professors" She said with a smile.

Okay zombie girl, what do you want me co call you" Elvera said laughing by now, any pretense of a straight face long since gone. "well, you have eaten by now, classes have already started so you should have been to one of them, you have probably already been in the grounds, so just fourth years to meet, and you should be happy to know that has been achieved too" she started laughing again so hard she had to clutch a stitch in her stomach.

Creepela giggled a little "Well woo zombie girl that sounds nice" She said laughing. "Yeah I have been to my classes and so far the teacher from herbology's the hmmmmm let me just say not so uhmmm expected" She said in an unsure manner. Then she smiled

Hoshi listened to Creepela and Elvera speak and shook her head. "Creepen would be a good name or what's your last name?" She asked looking up. She loved her first name but if she had gotten a good one she would have insisted people call her by her last name like one of the friends she made while going around with her mother on photo shoots. The Herbology teacher was mentioned and Hoshi put her hand to her mouth laughing. "Oh man I have a deal with Styx. He gives me a passing grade I don't darken his doorstep. We worked it out after the Mandrake thing. Hey they where babies after all." She said rolling her eyes.

Milena was walking by when she saw three girls talking. She looked at the girl which looks a Slytherin and said "Nice boots." She then stared at the weird looking girl and just smiled.

Creepela can't help but giggle although she can imagine Mr.Styx and she was crept out by that thought when another slytherin girl came."Hello I'm Creepela". She introduced herself with a smile.

Elvera laughed at hoshi's description of the herbology class, news of the event had had spread like wild fire. ((ooc. i cant actually remember it as i never post in herbology)). as another girl walked up the stairs she thought that she was one of the new slytherin's. "hey, I'm Elvera, a fourth year claw. are you enjoying it here? she said smiling, the girl did not seem to took too house predigest.

Hoshi looked at the new girl with a wide smile on her face. "Hey Frenchy how's it hangen?" She asked. She remembered hearing the girl speak before though she hadn't gotten what kind of charcter she was. She hoped she was one of the latter students like Clyde because she couldn't take much more plastic in her life. It was getting to be too much. "Hoshi Watanuki at your service unless you want me to do homework then I'm completely against your service." She said with a wide yet very mischievous grin.

Bonjour! I'm Milena La Fleur she said politely to Hoshi and Creepela. "I'm enjoying Hogwarts so far" she said giving Elvira a grin.Finally Ive found a Slytherin which seems nice around here she thought to herself giving them a big smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back