Memories, Where'd You Go?

Demyx chuckled to himself as he considered all of the things he wanted to do to her right now, but decided that wasting the food wasnt a very mature thing to do. "I think we should eat before doing... Um, more exercise." he said, chuckling to himself as he grabbed his wand off the stand, and waved it at the chinese bag. It floated over and Dem grabbed it, opening it to the nice smell of rice, beef, pork and honey chicken. He grinned, and accio'd some plates, knives and forks from the kitchen. He halved everything, and gave Ashlyn her plate, and a bottle of butterbeer he had in the mini fridge under his bed. "Dig in." he said, grinning at her.

Ashlyn rolled her eyes dramatically as he pulled away. Such a boy. Food was never far from their brains, right? But she merely laughed it off and took her plate from him, digging in. She wasn't particularly hungry, but given her state of mental exhaustion from two round the clock shifts at St. Mungo's - and the, er, exercise in the near future - she needed the fuel. "I'm sorry. I can't take this any more." She stated, grabbing the remote and turning off the movie. "Hardly the way to make a woman feel sexy, Demyx." She snickered, taking another bite of food. In truth, "Angus, Thongs, & Perfect Snogging" reminded her of how she was... an awkward thirteen year old with a ridiculous crush on the then-unobtainable Demyx.

Demyx couldnt help but laugh when she lost her patience with the movie. He had been counting down the minutes, wondering how she had put up with this much of the movie so far, but then, maybe she hadnt been paying attention. "Sorry... Should have put something better on." he chuckled, biting on a piece of honey chicken. "So, what would i have to do to make you feel sexy?" he asked, grinning at her. He had that look in his eyes that just screamed naughty.

"Unless you're trying to get me to revert back to the awkward thirteen year old version of myself." Ashlyn stated with a glare. She finished her food and put her plate to the site, then opened her butterbeer and took a drink. At his words, she looked over, eyes catching the dirty look in his own. She smirked, giving Demyx her own bedroom eyes, then leaned in to whisper in his ear. "Use your imagination." She commanded, then pulled away to finish her drink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back