Members in Azkban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eden Silverback

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
I looked everywhere for an answer and I even asked the question to see if anyone in spam might no the answer but no such luck. Can students visit people that are in Azkaban? If not could they as long as they have a parent with them. Also if that is not able can they at least be able to post in the Owlry. I was just wondering this because of plots that just popped up and I don't think this has ever come up before.

Thanks

No visitors for prisoners in Azkaban.
Letters are difficult to say about, but I imagine they might be allowed for lower security prisoners. Death Eaters, for instance, would not be allowed correspondence with the outside world.

Is it possible for ghosts to visit people in Azkaban? The ghost I'm thinking about would definitely have been there in life so theoretically able to go, but is it allowed? And if it isn't, how could anyone stop said ghost ignoring the rules and doing exactly what they like?

Ghosts don't casually travel about. Not even in the Harry Potter universe. They haunt places, or people (most commonly places) that they knew in life - special cases aside.
We also know ghosts can be (or have been) asked to leave places before for a variety of reasons.

A ghost wouldn't just wander over to Azkaban from wherever they died or haunt.

Besides, if a ghost could freely go to Azkaban and go wherever it wanted to again, it could easily carry information and messages from the outside world, and even aid in a prisoner's escape. For those reasons, I'm sure there are ways to prevent it that have been set up.

Thanks, that's a good point. I had forgotten that ghosts haunt specific things. I think that the ghost in question would haunt a person; Esmerelda, because he's her husband and she killed him. Speaking of which, where do you apply for a character to become a ghost?

Topic Closed and Archived

Your question/issue has either been resolved or is unanswerable.
If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to open another topic in the FAQ forum, we're always pleased to answer your questions.

Thank you,

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back