Meetings of Outstanding Proportions and Lies

Asparuh muttered under his breath, "Sometimes is an understatement." Asparuh rolled his eyes and shook his head. He turned and headed down the alley, his purpose no longer needed. Asparuh entered the shadows, and departed. He had gathered enough information than was needed, and everything was set in stone. All he had to do was sit back and watch his plan unfold brilliantly before him.

Kalif raised his eyebrows when Nicolette knocked him out. Kalif shook his head and he said, "I thought I was actually going to have to end his life there for a moment." Kalif revealed no emotion when he said this. He could take someone's life without a second thought when he actually thought it was necessary. Kalif glanced and watched his father depart, and he rolled his eyes. His cold eyes went back to her and he stated icily, "I wasn't doing it for you. I was getting sick and tired of hearing him run his mouth. He is lucky to be unconscious now because I won't tolerate much more of his foolishness. Killing a mudblood means nothing to me." Kalif shook his head once more before turning to leave. He was done here, and did not wish to hang around a bubbly woman and her filthy boyfriend or whatever he was to her.

Nicolette snickered at Kalif's usual behavior. Honestly she hadn't expected him to treat her with anymore kindness than he has in the past. Shaking her head softly she made sure not to let her grip lose on Alex or he'd fall to the ground. "Heh, whatever ever you say Kalif." Actually, chances were that he really did attack him because of Alex's mouth, but it was fun to bother him about it anyways. Nicolette was about to turn away just as Kalif had, but stopped in her tracks and turned her head to look at him.

"Wait, Alex is a pure blood." Nicolette furrowed her eyebrows at Kalif's statement about killing a mudblood. She couldn't honestly care if he killed them or not, but why would he assume that Alexander was one.

Kalif stopped walking, and glanced over his shoulder at Nicolette. Kalif informed, "He is a mudblood. Father used his legilimency to look and find out the truth. There is nothing pure about him except for his lies." Kalif turned his head once more to look in front of him, and he smirked deviously as he walked away. He apparated out of Bleak Street. After all, what every Death Eater hated was a mudblood.

Nicolette's eyes widened as she stared down at Alexander, she would have have doubted Kalif until he mentioned that his father used legilimency to see it. And no one could really lie to someone who had that ability, Niccy would know first hand on that one. The moment Kalif had apparated off, Nicolette let our a shriek of surprise and let Alex fall to the ground. 'That f*cker lied to me!' Her golden eyes darkened as she stared down at him with an irritated stare. What's worse that he was dirty blood, imagine having that show up next to her name!

"Gaaaaahhh I believe that creep lied to me about his blood." Nicolette rubbed her head before she stepped away from Alexander. There was no way she was going to take him home, after this chances of them being together like she had hoped were going to be very slim. Apparating out of there as quickly as possible, she didn't at all regret leaving him there. After what he had done he could find his own way home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back