Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ebony 15" Essense of Phoenix Talon
Jaken walked into the Forbidden Forest of the school. His eyes saw the greenhouses in the distance. He stopped and waited patiently. He had to see whether Professor Styx was actually his father, or not. He hoped it wasn't his father. He knew what all his father was into, and it would put the school in danger. The disappearances of the former professors had made him unnerved, but discovering this angered him to a high degree. Kalif couldn't be at the school! His mother wouldn't allow Kalif being in any plot with the other Death Eater's. Jaken watched the greenhouses from behind a tree. He had to see who the new professor was. And if it were his father, he would have the great decision to either keep Kalif's idenity a secret, or turn him in.

Kalif had left his greenhouses a few hours ago to stroll into the Forbidden Forest. He didn't have any classes that day anyway, and he had to see whether it were "dangerous" or not. However, it also didn't occur to him that nothing would try to attack a Professor in the school. At least, he assumed it. However, would the creatures attack Death Eaters? Kalif smirked and then stopped walking. His head turned to see none other than a fifth year behind a tree. He noticed the long hair, and smirked. It was indeed, his son. They would have to come face to face anyhow anyway. Kalif walked to stand behind him. He then folded his arms across his chest. "Jaken... What do you think you are doing?" Kalif's cold voice hissed into the crisp air.

Jaken strained his eyes but he saw no one in the greenhouses. He then felt someone's pressence, Then, the familiar cold voice penetrated him like a dagger. He turned around and gave his father an icy stare. He sneered, "What are you doing here, dad?" Jaken pointed at his Mark. "People like you aren't supposed to be here. What are you planning with your friend's now?" Jaken felt enraged that his father would have an eye on him. Jaken didn't want to feel insecure in Hogwarts. "How many are here with you?" Jaken wished that his father was anywhere but here.

Kalif smirked at his son's reaction. Kalif answered in a dark, cold voice, the same one that made Jaken insecure, "I'm filling in for Cecily Rambolt." Kalif glanced at his Mark and then back at Jaken. "Well, I am here. And I will be for a long time. Probably even after you graduate. What my 'friends' are plotting is none of your concern. I have my reasons for coming here as well. I was curious on what changed you. You were becoming...much like Iulia or Namina. This school had to be the reason." Kalif smirked. "And I won't answer that last question. It is none of your business, and I suggest you keep quiet, or else." He said the last part in a hiss.

Jaken gritted his teeth together and then pointed his wand at his father, "It is my concern if it is to harm anybody here! I have been changing because I am Jaken. I refuse to be anything like you. I know that is how you raised me to be. You tried to get me into the Dark Lord, but I refused to. Is that why you take your anger out on mom? Just because you think I turned out to be more like her? Maybe I did, but dad, remember, I still have your temper." Jaken had the wand at his father's chest. Once he heard the last part, Jaken felt like a helpless kitten confronting a vicious wolf. Jaken muttered, trying to hide his fear, "Or else what?"

Kalif smirked as Jaken pulled his wand out and pointed it at Kalif's chest. Kalif's eyes narrowed, "Your mother just doesn't want to go by my rules. I am nothing like my father did to my mother. You better be thankful for that. I didn't cause Namina to be able to bear no more children. I don't do the things my father used to do. You should be thankful." Kalif then snatched Jaken's wand from his hand. Kalif snickered, having caught Jaken off guard. "You may have my temper, but you react on impulse." Kalif clinched the wand in his hands, and felt it about to snap. He lessened the pressure. "Think before you react. It is not well to point a wand at a professor, or even your own father." Kalif's face went from mocking to serious. He hissed quietly, "I think you know what I am capable of doing, Jaken. I will guarantee you if you don't keep quiet, then you will be burdened with guilt for the rest of your life." Kalif remained fierce. He kept Jaken's wand in his hand. Kalif's eyes stared into Jaken's, seeing the terror Kalif had inflicted upon him.

Jaken gasped as Kalif snatched the wand from Jaken's fingers. Jaken narrowed his eyes back at his father, "And what are all the things Asparuh had ever done? All he did was make a few organs not work? Wow, look what all you have done! You swore your loyalty to some dead guy!" Jaken then gulped. What he just said, might cause him to be harmed. He saw the wand almost give out, and luckily, Kalif released some pressure. Jaken saw the mocking in his father's eyes. Then they switched to serious. Kalif's hissing penetrated his heart, and he was left almost breathless. "I know exactly what you are capable of doing, father. But you wouldn't dare to actually kill someone here!" Jaken had never felt so horrified in his life. Kalif had never inflicted this fear on him like this before. Jaken was used to Kalif's natural ability to fear someone, when he wasn't trying. Now that Kalif was serious, it made Jaken almost quiver in his pressence.

Kalif glared at his son, giving him nonverbal threats through his eyes. "My father caused my sister to be paranoid, and she was lucky enough to be only disowned from our family. He cut off mother's ear, broke several of her ribs and her spinal cord at one point. He also had an open affair with some woman, and then killed her in front of her son. Asparuh put the boy in the ophange." Kalif heard the last comment Jaken had uttered from his mouth. Losing control of his anger, Kalif clinched Jaken by the throat, and tossed him to the tree he was closest to, before pinning him to the ground. Kalif's grip wasn't as tight as he would like it, or else it would cut off Jaken's breathing. Kalif, using his right hand to point Jaken's wand at his face. "Don't question my authorites, boy," hissed Kalif. Still kneeling over his son, Kalif's mouth twisted into an evil smirk, something that has never happened in front of his son, and only to a few others, who ended up dead afterward. "I would advise you to never underestimate me. You know I care nothing for these little kids here. I will end a few lives, if that is what it takes for you to shut your mouth." Kalif then added coldly, "And the might even include your mother and siblings." He snickered. He knew that he had the heart to kill off his own family. Nothing mattered to him, not when he was this furious.

Jaken stared into Kalif's eyes. He heard about Asparuh, and he was already terrified of him enough. Then, Kalif's hand enclosed around Jaken's throat. He felt his father slam into into the tree behind him, his head bashing against it. He then felt the forest floor, his father still clinching his throat. However, his hand loosened a bit, to let him breathe. Jaken opened his eyes, just to see his own wand armed and ready to curse him. Jaken felt his hands trembling, and wondered if his entire body was doing that. Jaken gasped at the evil smirk Kalif gave him. It sent shivers up his spine. He was literally frozen in fear. Even his breathing slowed to an almost crawl. Jaken heard the threat, and he couldn't bother saying anything. He knew that Kalif would go through with it, if need be. Jaken wanted to run, run far away. But he couldn't move. He couldn't stop staring in Kalif's eyes. Jaken had never seen him this furious. Even his snicker haunted Jaken. Jaken no longer knew which he was more terrified of, a werewolf, his greatest fear, or his dad.

Kalif murmured, "I see that you no longer have your smart mouth." He removed his hand from his throat, and pull Jaken by his shirt to make him sit up. Kalif continued to kneel in front of him. Kalif's anger washed away, seeing how his son reacted to Kalif's outburst. He stated, "Be sure to remember what we talked about, son. I will continue to watch you. And if you tell any soul about me, then the threats will come true. However, your life may end along with theirs." Kalif stood straight up, and handed Jaken's wand to him. Kalif resumed to his natural position. Only this time, he seemed a bit more relaxed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back