Meeting....

"It couldn't have bugged you too much.....half blood.....why were you forced to go?"

"It did. If you can't tell already I'm a bit strange." Grande said "My mother thought it would be best. I disagree. I would much prefered that I had not gone."

"But your a half blood....you have muggle in you...yet you dislike the muggle kind?" Bellatrix stated beginning to get confused for she could never believe that a half blood or mudblood could prefer magical tendencies.

"Well, when you know you're magic, its annoying to be sent somewhere were you know you don't belong. Do you not that feeling, knowing you don't belong somewhere?" Grande asked

"I didn't fit in. Its really hard to be somewhere where you don't fit in. I think people just thought i was weird." Grande said "You agree with that, don't you? That I'm weird."

"Not necessairly" Grande repeated with an air of curiosity. "What do you mean?"

"Do you like the fact I'm a curious character?" Grande asked curiously

"In what way am I a curious character?"

"Well for one thing, your a Gryffindor, yet....I'm not disgusted by you....and another....your a half blood....and yes I still stay. And it is a voluntary action, neither out of pride nor want of pain. Just....acquaintanceship...your not like them all..."

"acquaintanceship" Grande repeated "Like friend?"

"I don't mind being your friend." Grande said "We can be friends in secret so no one ever know."

"We can meet in secret, in secret places." Grande said "I'm still surprised that you would chose me to a be a secret friend."

"The Room of Requirement..." she said then looking directly at him. "Its sort of shocking to me too..." she mumbled.

"The room of requirment. Okay that would a good place." Grande said. "Do you want to go now, or shall we arrange our next meeting?"

"Okay, lets go." Grande said waiting for her to lead the way.

((Do you want to start the topic? Or shall I))

Grande followed Bellatrix up to the seventh floor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back