Meeting....

"I'm being serious. Do you?" Grande said

"None of the moment."

"Thats good." Grande said "I haven't made any assumptions about you because I don't do that. I give everyone a chance."

"I'm not the nicest person. I try to be because sometimes being nice to someone you don't particulary like comes in useful."Grande said "But being nice is something you haven't heard of."

"Have you ever tried being nice?" Grande asked guessing that the answer was no.

"Really, when?" Grande asked curiously.

"That must have been really hard and annoying especially for you. I would have hated to be constantly monitered." Grande said

"Are you still being monitered by the Ministry?" Grande asked curiously

"The only time I have ever been monitered was when my parent thought i was taking drugs. Which i wasn't" Grande said

Bellatrix began to lightly cackle at this statement. "Oh really....hmmm...interesting...and how did they come upon this terrible rumor?" she asked truly thinking this topic was comical.

"When, if you even care, I was going through a hard time and I was really low and depressed then according to them i got really happy. So my parents thought I was taking Drugs they turned my room around trying to find some, they never did. They followed me around and told my teacher." Grande said "It wasn't anything at all. I was just feeling a little down at one point and then life got better but that is of no interested to you."

"No it is....I have never heard of such a thing....not really.... Your either up or down, never in between...I am sorry..."

"I'm not the worest case. Actually I was pretty lucky. I was able to stay happy for longer periods of time than I was depressed because little things made me happy. There was someone in my school who had it a lot worse than me." Grande said.

".....ahhh....and what school was that....and did you know the person?" Bellatrix asked actually intrigued.

"I had to go to muggle school when i was younger."Grande said "I wasn't close but we did talk from time to time. He was a really nice person. I think you would have liked him."

"I know, it annoyed me too but I was forced to go." Grande said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back