Meeting....

Bellatrix Green

OOC First Name
Ahna
Bellatrix was wandering the sixth floor corridor. So far it was empty, no one to bother...no one to talk to. Desolate. So she stopped in front of one of the massive bay windows, peering out into the dusk setting over the courtyards. Hogwarts could be so lively...but yet so....dead. She listened to the slow pace of her heart beat, as each long second seemed to drag out in between pulses. Her cold pale hands touched the hard stone and streaks of black destroyed hair, fell over her face. As if it were a vail...a vail for the lonely...lost....desperate....souls....

Grande was walking down the corridor. He had finished all of his homework and had spent some time studing. He was pleased because after the exams he was going to Puerto Rico with Maddiie. Grande turned a corner and saw a girl go to the window. He walked closer and saw it was Bellatrix. He had heard stuff about Bellatrix but had never talked to her. Grande who tried to be nice to everyone walked over. "Are you okay?" he asked.

She sharply turned and within a few steps was inches from him. "Yes." she responded sharply. Then relaxing her stance and stepping back a bit more she said, "And what does a first year Griffindor brat like you have business talking to me? Clearly the rumors must have reached you by now? You know it is not wise to wander so young and alone, around empty places...where Professors don't keep constant watch. You may run into someone you wish not to."

Grande was slightly taken aback but was not easily scared by people. "First of all, I was merely being polite. Being polite can help you in life but i guess a Slytherin like you would not know that. Second of all, it is a free country i can go where i please without having to be watched by teachers. Lastly if it was unwise for me to be walking alone in the corridors then why of all the people i could have talked to i talked to you. I know why that is." He said with annoyance in his voice "Do you want know? Or are even too ignorent for that?"

Grande smiled. Bellatrix tried to hide her curiosity but Grande could see right through her. "I spoke to you out of all the people I could have talked to, not in the hope of making a new friend because it is obivious you make no attempt to make friends with anyone" Grande said forcefully "But because no matter how much you hide it you are lonely. You are a lonely lost soul and even though i knew that you were going to react in the way that you did, I still tired to reach out for the lost soul, that is you. If you want to be an unlost soul all you have to do is try to make friends."

"Would you now" Grande said "So you would rather that you made no friends and walk the earth alone till your dying day. Which with someone as powerful as you will be a long time. A long. . lonely. . time."

"Are you sure?" Grande said "What if you were to meet someone like you, someone who was another lost soul. They were just as evil as you and as powerful but like you sailed an alone ship. Would you become friends with them?"

Grande smiled "If they were all those things that i mentioned and they believed that wizards were above muggle and if they hated all muggleborns and muggles. Like you do just like you do. Would you be there friend?" Grande asked.

"Probably...but like I said before it depends on who they are and what they have done." she said strongly then stopping and with a more cautious sly tone asked. "Why do you ask?"

"I just think its interesting that you are so selective about who you become friends with." Grande said "I would have thought that you would be friends with someone just a tiny bit lower than you, so that you seem more powerful and more people are scared. And I'm sure a friend would be handy if you were in mortal danger you could bargin for your friend to be taken instead."

"That is a good, naive idea, I have tried things like that in the past and no such idea as well as that, has worked out." she said harshly.

"And from that you decide to not make friends with anyone below you and are so selective about who you become friends with that you have no friends" Grande said

"Uh-huh" Grande said "And do you enjoy being alone and having no friends?"

"See now I'm not sure I believe that." Grande said "Even the strongest of people, like yourself, feel alone if they have no friends, again like yourself. Its quite strange that you would be different when you're only about 13 or 14 and have no friends and you're telling me you don't feel alone."

"I don't either..." she mumbled softly trying to keep her harsh act up. But it was getting so hard, in First Year is she would have met this student he would have never approached her, nor second guess her. But the hours in Azkaban and trials, and now that she truly has nothing, has weakened her.

Grande looked at Bellatrix. "I'm not a pyshcologist, nor am i telling you that you should try to make friends if you don't want to but you do feel alone every now again and at those times you wish you had a friend or just someone to talk to. Someone to listen." Grande said

"You have to find the right person to listen and that can be hard. It could be the person you least expect it too be. Could be the person you want it to be." Grande said "Having someone thats listens to you, helps. Would you not say so?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back