Meeting the (nicer) family

Haha fail xD

Joe took a step back and dropped his hand as he saw Chavdar get up by himself. He put his arm around Nataliia again as the two couples stood facing each other. It wasn't exactly a scene he expected himself to be in when he woke up that day. He was delighted when Nataliia had dropped by for a surprise visit but wasn't exactly pleased when she told him of her plans for a day. Visiting her brother. Not his idea of a romantic day out, in fact one he had hoped to put off, ofrever if possible.

Joe was infuriated when Chavdar warned him about Nataliia getting harmed. "Look I know about the dangers everyone is in and I want no harm to come Nataliia as much as you do, but we love each other, and that's all that matters. he stated firmly, knowing his words were true.

sorry for not going in order but I felt the need to post

Rosaline couldn't help but be infurieted at Joseph's ignorance. "Have you thought of the future at all?" she asked coldly. "Say things escolate and god forbid, Nataliia is pregnant with your child or you wed. Do you know how everyone will react? Because I do. My husband was murdered because he was a mudcrawler, and you're a full blown muggle. They'll kill you, then they will probably kill Nataliia."

Rosaline shuddered coldly to herself as she thought back to getting the news of Vaschel's death. "So your love for each other is not all that matters, safety is. So don't act like an ignorant child and think about the pair of you. Nataliia wouldn't want you hurt as much as you don't want her hurt," she said, still quietly because of her children, but her tone was loud and angry.

With that, Vladimir started crying. She sighed to herself, and walked over to his crib. She picked up the little baby boy and began rocking him in her arms gently. "I don't want to see Nataliia going through any of that," she breathed finally. Rosaline looked over to Chavdar gently, and offered him a trying smile. She was honestly happy to be with Chavdar now, and although she missed Vaschel, she wouldn't change anything that happened because she was given two beautiful babies that she loved more then anything in the world. The woman just really didn't want the blonde to have to go through what she did.

Chavdar's eyes darkened slightly, and his moods were quite jumpy from tending to his children and not receiving as much rest as he wanted to. Chavdar instinctively pulled out his wand and aimed it at Joseph's head. Though Rosaline was right, Chavdar had to add, his voice dripping with irritation, "Rosaline is right. But you two both fail to know just how dangerous this is! Rosaline went through hell and back. Nataliia has not even known the ferocity of the males in this family. Especially the ones that are loyal Death Eaters."

Chavdar rolled his eyes, and continued, "Father and his twin brother are ruthless beings. Even Kalif can be, but he is smart, too smart. I wouldn't be surprised if he can make someone disappear and not care the next day. If either of you stand in the way of these beings, you'll be lucky to come out alive." Chavdar used his wand to show them the long, ugly scar from his jawline, traveling down into his shirt, and would not end until it reached his arm. "Asparuh did this, a favorite curse of his. I was lucky to be alive. He caused my memory loss apparently and..." Chavdar went blank. He glanced over at Rosaline, "What else did he do?"

Chavdar shook his head, "Never mind what else. The point is, love is not a matter here. It is safety, and staying out of harm's way when it comes to the Patriarch of the family, or any of those Death Eaters. Both Kalif and Prodan are single men because of Asparuh, and though I never understood why he didn't like Namina, but he hated Dorothee for having a muggle parent. Just think of how he will react if he was to discover someone like you, Joseph." Chavdar finished, and he glanced over at the crib, and saw that Rosaline was holding Vladimir, and Zinaida was starting to stir. Sighing, he walked over to the crib, swooped down gently to hold his daughter, and she opened her big blue eyes. She gurgled happily, and let out a soft laugh, while Chavdar rocked her gently.

Nataliia laid her hand upon Joseph's chest, her head resting upon his shoulder. She gasped when Rosaline snapped at Joseph, her life tragedy spilled out before them. Nataliia never had a bad thing happen to her, thus not being able to comprehend must of the situation. Though she was mortified when Chavdar aimed his wand at Joseph, and tempted to smack it away, or pull out her own, but she did not. Though Chavdar soon showed them the scar, and Nataliia was horrified. She was in a family that would gladly hurt the other? She bit her lip, "Chav..."

Nataliia closed her eyes - she was in distress. It was one thing to read about it, but seeing the scar made everything so real. But that did not change her mind about Joseph. She didn't care. She gazed up at him adoringly, "Joseph, I won't let anything hurt you. I would much rather die if you were to be harmed." She turned to see her brother and Rosaline. She said in a soft, yet serious voice, "And I will ensure your safety. I don't want to see others pay for something I did." Nataliia wrapped her arms around her lover, and sighed. She breathed, "Everything will turn out okay. I just know it..." She then directed her voice at Rosaline, laughter tinging it, "Who ever said that I will turn out pregnant? That would be so...absurd!" Nataliia laughed, just thinking about it.

Joseph listened to the family talk, trying to get a word in but it was damn near impossible. He found it amazing and scary at the same time how lightly they threw words like death and kill around, as if they were common. But it didn't faze Joseph one bit, he was aware that Nataliia's family weren't the friendliest of people and that if they weren't careful things likes death and killing were a possible outcome.

Joseph took his eyes away from Chavdar and Rosaline as Nataliia began to talk, his features lighted as he looked into her eyes. When he heard her words he shoock his head furiously, "I don't want anything to happen to you. We are this together, until the end." he stated, not quite sure when the end would be. Joseph embraced Nataliia tightly and joined in with her laughter, "Exactly. We're not so stupid where we would allow that to happen." he said. He knew from the beginning that they could never marry or have children, and he had grown to accept that, as long as they together, he was happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back