meeting the family

Hope walked into the dining room with Megumi attached to one of her legs while she used her wand to bring in dinner. She had made chicken with salad and carrots. Hope looked from Pearl to Remus and back to Pearl theres no point in trying to argue with her, its plain to see just how much they love each other she thought with a sad smile. Its silly, shes 33 and shes still my little baby. Pearl set the dinner things on the table and went to go sit beside Dustin while Megumi took his place on the other side of pearl. "Every one can help them selves" she said in a forced cheerful voice this is going to be akward she thought.

Megumi walked in to the dining room attached to grandmas leg before going over to sit beside mommy. Megumi glanced over to the scary looking man beside his mommy. Grandma had said he was going to be his new daddy, that had made Megumi run to hide under his covers but grandma had explained to him that he wouldn't be like his old daddy. I don't want to lose my new mommy, or sissy i just found them he thought looking to his mom to grandma to grandpa. He suddenly wondered something, "w-wheres Risa?" he asked giving mommy a confused look. Shes at school, she wanted to stay to be with her friends for a few days and help out at her job Mommy explained to him as she handed him a plate of food. He just nodded along before picking at his salad, yuck vegetables he thought scrunching up his nose.

Remus looked at the boy as he took his seat, and helped himself to a plate of salad and things of the such, he looked up at Pearl's Mother and nodded in thanks before picking up the boys dislike for vegetables. He smirked slightly as he waved his hand to cover over his mouth as he coughed, though in turn on the way through he cast wandless magic turning the Salad into a plate full of Chicken, Lamb, Beef and anything else of the sort, on the side in a complete separate bowl appeared two scoops of ice-cream and a cherry on top, not to mention with chocolate topping all over it. Remus smirked to himself as he finishes his yawn and began picking at his food and ate, "Your dinner looks nice Megumi." he winked with a grin, before swallowing his first mouth-full; it wasn't half bad. Remus sent a glance over to the others at the table, he had hoped his use of magic wasn't obvious and it looked as if Pearl had done it, he giggled mentally in cheekiness.

Pearl gave Remus a disapproving look before changing hers sons food back to normal. Pearl watched as her dad sighed and pretended he hadn't seen anything, and her mother laugh at the look Pearl was getting from her son, "you need to eat your vegetables or you'll never grow up big and strong like grandpa" Pearl said patting his head. Pearl grabbed salad and some carrots and began eating, she had decided to become a vegetarian when she was younger and learned all about the pleasant experience of where meat came from, it had turned her off it ever since.

Remus sighed at the look she gave him, so he got back to his salad and ate it with ease. He looked at the table before him and summon a goblet to his front, it was full of Pumpkin juice. He drunk from it slowly and savored the taste before swallowing. He ate some more of the Salad and swallowed it also. He wasn't too full as of such and needed a little bit more added to his meal, so clicked his fingers and with a little crack a loaf of bread appeared on the table, fresh and all. He looked at it as he cut himself a slice, "Help yourselves, Please do." he smiled to them to make them feel welcome.

Dustin flinched slightly when he heard a crack and suddenly there was bread on the table. He pushed back his almost empty plate and stood up, "Well I'm full, I'll be in my office" he said before grabbing his plate putting it in the sink and going up stairs.

Well I guess my cooking isn't good enough she thought slightly insulted. first he changes Megumi's food and now the bread. She kept these thoughts to herself not letting any indication of what she was thinking on her face. She sighed as Dustin excused himself and left. Her plate was already empty of what little food she took, "I'll go check on him" she said putting her plate in the sink. She used her wand to clean the ones that were already in there before following her husband upstairs.

Remus groaned as they got up and left the table, "Now your mother things i dont like her food." he growled to himself as he looked at Pearl and then to the small boy, and smiled briefly. Remus looked at Pearl, "Maybe it was too soon to come and see you're parents about all this?" he said as he glared at his Fiance`, "Maybe when we were ready, they weren't so much." he concured looking at the table and then stood up. He pushed his chair in and headed to the door which he opened and headed outside, looking around before he stepped down onto the nice snow. Remus looked back into the House, "Does your Son duel?" he questioned as he looked back, holding the look. He chuckled to Pearl, "Don't worry, i wont hurt him." he smiled in honestly.

Remus looked at the snow as he walked, tracking the foot prints he made when he came to a abrupt halt and turned to look at the door, "And if you're son isn't ready yet... He needs to learn some time." Remus smiled, and by all means he was happy to teach him, just some basics considering the boy was young, things like household chore aids, things like 'Wingardium Leivosa' and things of that orientation. The he noted to himself her parents may not approve of such things.

Pearl sighed as Remus went outside, "Megumi, why don't you head up to your room and get read for bed, I'll be up soon to tuck you in" she said planting a kiss on his forehead. Pearl flicked her wand and everything from dinner was cleaned up. She walked outside, "no he does not, and will not. Hes six Remus, he hasn't even started showing powers yet" Pearl said. Pearl fell back and laid in the snow beside Remus looking up at the sky, "Were getting our own house as soon as possible" she added.

Remus froze when she spoke about him being to young, but it wasn't that that froze him up, it was what was following it. He looked at her for a moment as she lay on the floor looking into the sky, "Well.-" he began, "There's nothing wrong with Hogwarts is there?" he said to her with a slight frown on his face, "I happen to like sleeping up there in my office." he grinned as he browsed the front of the house they stood before. Remus looked at the floor, "Plus, Houses aren't a issue, i have a House but you and Kida sharing it over the holiday breaks... that’s going to be another Story." he concurred with his lips firm together. He looked straight ahead, looking confident and well postured as his Robes blew in the wind.

He took his hands to fold under his under-arms and they became warm from the heat emitted. He looked to the floor once more where Pearl was, "The House I've got his big enough for us both, Plus Kida and more then likely if Arisa wants to stay... then sure there's enough room." he stated with a smile, "I'm sure they wont mind sharing a room?" he nodded to her, though they were in a little bit of a tiff with one another in the current time, Nothing Remus really worried himself up.

"I was talking about for summer and Christmas vacation" she said. oh of course, getting married doesn't freak him out but our own home does she thought rolling her eyes. me and kida living together, in a confined space? might as well just shoot one of us now, and dosnt she have her house with her dad? she thought. Pearl stood up from the snow and brushed it off. "I hope not, last I heard they were fighting" Pearl said with a frown.

Remus nodded as he looked at Pearl, he groaned slightly, he could tell she was slightly annoyed by his attitude on the situation. "As i said, you and Kida wont need to be near one another, the house is far big enough... You's can part yourselves as much as you please when and if the time comes." he nodded to her as he placed his hand s out from their folded Position. He looked down at Pearl, "Now..." he began, "Are you're parents going to learn to respect others and have some acceptance of the new comer or can i apparate back to Hogwarts, cause quite frankly I've got a hell of a lot of paper work to do for next term." he said staring at her with all the seriousness needed, showing in his eyes.

Pearl rolled her eyes when he asked if he should go back to the school, "Well I don't think you should, there in bed now anyways, and one night away wont do any harm" she said moving closer to him, "and I'll miss you if you go" she added wrapping her arms around his neck. Pearl took a step even closer so there noses were almost touching and looked into Remus's brown eyes, "Please don't go" she said in a sweet voice.

Remus listened to what Pearl had to say as he groaned when she placed her nose to his, "Fine..." he said firmly moving away after a brief kiss on her fore head. He stepped up from outside back to the inner part of the house and looked around, "That was by far the most awkward dinner I've ever had." he stated as he looked at Pearl; Remus had had some awkward situations to be involved in, but that moment was something above all the others, he had to make an impression to please the unplease-able.

Pearl frowned slightly as Remus pulled away from her, He never wants to hug or kiss me anymore, its always me who's kissing him. Maybe theres something wrong with me... Maybe I'm not pretty enough, or mature enough...... then why are we even together With these thoughts running through her head Pearls expression went from one of nothing to a look of worry. Pearl followed Remus inside absentmindedly still thinking things over, "It wasn't that bad," she mumbled still lost in thought.

Megumi yawned as he walked into the dining room with his pajamas and his stuffed monkey in his arms, "Mommy, you said you would tuck me in" he said sleepily walking over to her.

Remus chuckled when Pearl said it wasn't that bad and looked at the boy who emerged, "You best get to that Love." he nodded to Pearl before moving away from the house so that he wasn't in the way. He dropped his body to lean on a wall outside and looked into the sky pondering on some thoughts, one of them being marriage. Could marriage work if her parents were like this, could it work if they are in the same workplace and most of all could it work for them so that they don't have second thoughts about what they are doing and why they are doing it. Remus nodded to himself, with all those things he was fine with and he knew his answer as a firm 'yes'. He looked at the floor and thought to himself 'But no Kids, i promised Nymph.' he nodded before browsing his eyes up to where Pearl was, he waited for her to head of and tuck in her son, then the house would probably be quite and to them, and tonight that sounded like a good plan and a good way to settle in and settle down.

Pearl snapped out of her little world when she heard her sons voice, "I'm sorry sweetie, mommy got a little sidetracked" Pearl said picking up her little boy and holding him like he was a baby, he would have been the most adorable baby she thought giving him a loving look. Pearl took him up to his room and put his already sleeping form in his bed, "good night my sweet" she said before kissing the top of his head. She sat there on the floor of his room watching him sleep, I miss having a baby around she thought sadly, although Remus probably wont want more kids.... maybe though she thought hopefully.

Remus walked into the house and took a seat onto a couch and waited for Pearl to come back down, he best head off it was getting late. He sat there looking at the table before him as he flicked his wand at it, repeatedly casting a switching charm and forcing the table to switch with a chair over and over again. He stopped after about twelve times and sent his wand concealed back into his Robes, before leaning back in the couch sofa and rested his head on the back of it. He looked at the roof as he waved his hand slightly and it emrged to be a night sky. He smiled to himself looking at it before waving his hand again and stopping it. He leaned up and rested his two elbows on either knee moved his hands to clench together and rested his head on the clenched hands.

Remus murmured to himself as he awaited his Fiance` to come down, she was taking quite some time, then again she hadn't seen her son for quite some time, so Remus understood well and true. He sat there patiently as he would at a Job interview or something of grave importance, because all in all, this was one of those moments.

Once Pearl had had her fill of the little angel sleeping soundly she walked back down stairs to find Remus sitting on the couch. Pearl walked up and sat next to him leaning her head on his shoulder, "I miss him so much while I'm at school" Pearl said in a slightly sad voice. She took her head off his shoulder and looked over to him, I'm so lucky to have him, and god with longer hair he looks really sexy she thought looking at him with loving eyes.

When Pearl appeared from the side of his eye, he smiled. He looked at her when she placed her head on his shoulder, and he kissed her head gently, "I know you miss him, perhaps you should organize visits more often..." he suggested before continuing, "There are other Nurses at Hogwarts who can fill in for you." he smiled to her, "Plus I'm not a bad healer myself now days." he nodded with a grin of pride. He noticed her looking at him, and he connected his dark brown eyes with her bright blue, 'I'm so glad i met her.' he thought to himself, the thought running smoothly through his mind, this moment was one of those moments which you don't get often, you could feel the love impacting of the other person just via Eye contact, it was great.

Pearl smirked at Remus when he said he was getting to be a pretty good healer, "I knew something good was bound to come out of Kida's visits to the hospital wing" She said in a teasing voice. Pearl felt a shiver go down her spine when there eyes met, you could almost feel the love that was radiating off one another. Pearl leaned in and gave him a passionate kiss moving her hands from her sides so they were running through his hair. When she pulled away Pearl kept her hands where they were and gazed at her Remus, "I love you" she said meaning it completely.

Remus chuckled at her comment and then as she moved in and gave him a passionate Kiss, he returned it just as passionately. She moved away and told him that she Loved him. Remus looked at her for a moment and smiled widely, "Not as much as i love you." he grinned meaning it completely as well. He leaned in and gave her another smooth and long kiss, his soft lips moving to hers, one of the most meaningful kisses he had given in his entire life. He moved away from it and looked into her eyes, lost from the real world and consumed in a world where the only people that existed were he and Pearl Kanti, Hogwarts Nurse.

Pearl felt her heart give a few leaps of joy when he said he loved her. She felt his perfect lips on hers once again, they fit perfectly together like always. Pearl felt him pull away and opened her eyes, they were instantly lost in there own little world, she never wanted to leave. I don't think I've ever had a more perfect night she thought smiling warmly at Remus, "I can't wait to be Mrs. Firn" she said in a loving tone.

Remus looked at her as she spoke, and chuckled some what, "You so can wait!" he laughed loudly, this broke the silence that was in the room whilst they were in their own little world. "So Ms Kanti, what do you think the kiddo's are going to think about all this?" he questioned looking at her with a slightly sad smile, but it was uplifted when his eyes met with hers again and he swayed back into that world where he was lost, and all the sounds around him were drowned away. This was the night of dreams and it was finally no longer a dream, but reality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back