meeting the family

Pearl laughed slightly with Remus, only 7 months she told her self happily. Her smile disappeared for a second when he asked whats the kids would think, "Well, I know Arisa likes you, and Megumi isn't terrified of you anymore, so I'm hoping they'll be fine with everything. Although I hope Arisa and Kida make up soon, other wise theres going to be some big problems" Pearl said before looking up to meet his gaze again, she leaned forward so there faces were so close she could feel his breath on her face, "see, now aren't you glad you stayed?" she asked with a half smile.

Remus smiled when she spoke about the Kids hopefully being fine with it. She talked about how Kida and Arisa should make up soon or there would be problems and Remus nodded in complete agreement. "Yes, you are right." he spoke with his normal low toned voice. He felt her breath on his face as she moved forward toward him. "Some what i am happy i stayed." he chuckled, jokingly, he was happy he had stayed full, not partly. He smiled to her for a moment and then looked just passed Pearl's ear to the outside window where he could see some horse's galloping around. He fixed his gaze back upon Pearl, and kissed her cheek gently before standing up and stretching his arms out, "Now i best be off, you need to get some rest and i need to get back to Kida." he smiled to Pearl warmly, "Whenever you want to move in there, feel welcome." he nodded to her with a large grin placed upon his face. He stepped back toward the door and stood there for a moment before opening it, "Give the Kids and your Parents my best wishes." he smiled to her before leaning back and kissing her lips gently and moved off to open the door. He placed his hand to the door handle and turned it, sending the door to open before he followed the action by walking out and standing on the snow covered grass.

Pearl frowned when he said he should be going but brightened up instantly when he said that she could move in when ever she wanted, "I think that will be sooner then later" she said just before he kissed her and walked out the door. She stood there looking out the window at him for a bit before going upstairs to her room, she groaned slightly as she looked inside, it was still the same hello kitty style it had been when she moved out all those years ago after her 7th year at hogwarts, thank god remus never saw this she thought blushing slightly. Pearl changed into her pajamas and crawled into the pink and white bed with the bow head bored before falling into a peaceful sleep filled with dreams of wedding dresses and nursery rooms.

Remus looked around the area to ensure no one was round to see him, when he apparated in an instant and vanished from sight landing up at His home before walking in and going to bed himself, he was tired and it had been a stressful day all up, so why not go to sleep and sleep it all off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back