Meeting the family

Jay sat back down and took hold of her hand and smiled at her then at Seamus. " Well i am glad to meet you and i feel like the luckyest man alive to be engaged to your daughter. She is so perfect." He smiled widely. He couldnt wait to marry her

Caysi was really happy, both men that she loved were in the room. " I told you that he was the one." She smiled holding on tight to Jason's arm. When Jason said all the wonderful things about her, she almost wanted to cry how happy she was.

Seamus smiled. "I'm very happy for both of you." He got up. "I'm going to go start the dinner slash lunch, but my other daughter and son will arrive shortly." He smiled and left to go to the kitchen.

Jay smiled as he left the room then urned to Caysi. " Well that went better than i expected. Lets just hope the others go that well too." H chuckled quietly and hugged her.

"That went really well, trust me..that was probably the hardest family member that you could've met, except my mother but let's not go there." She said softly. Caysi leaned over to kiss Jason. " I love you a lot." She said smiling.

Elise walked down the stairs, well actually nearly tripping down the stairs. She was so excited to meet Caysi's fiance today. Even though Elise was younger she could understand love and all of that nonsense. She walked into the living room. " Woah, let's keep this PG Caysi Finnigan, you still remember I'm here?" She laughed, she loved to joke with her sister. " Hi, I'm Elise Finnigan, you must be Jason unless Caysi brought some stranger of the street in here." She smiled.

Elise smiled and shook Jason's hand. " Pleased to meet 'ya." She nodded. "It looks like Caysi picked right." She winked. " I'm just joking with you guys." She smiled and sat down on the chair near them. "Now Mr, you better take care of Caysi or else I'm going to have to take care of you mister." She winked.

Jay smiled. " Dont you worry i will always do what is best for her. I love her way too much to hurt her." He smiled at both of them before putting his arm around her waist and whispering in her ear. "I will show you just how much i love you when we get home." He laughed quietly at her before turning back to the other girl and smiling kindly at her

Caysi laughed at her sister. " Must we always make a joke Elise?" She laughed. " Sounds good to me."She whispered back. "Elise, why don't you go write your lovers name on your binder." She laughed. Then looked up at Jason. " See Elise he loves me and I love him now go meddle off and annoy dad. " She laughed.

Jay laughed as the sisters spoke in a weird way that sisters did. He diddnt try and understand although he did catch the bit when she said that he loved her, this was true. He smiled as he looked at Cays. " I love the way you speak to her, very sisterly and all that." He giggled

Caysi laughed. "Only me and her and my oldest brother can talk like that, everyone else thinks that were a bit off if you know what I mean." She laughed.

Jay smiled. " Yeah i no what you mean. I also agree with everyone, you are nutty but thats why i love you. You are my nutty lunatic." He laughed playfully then kissed her and shifted her hair from her face. " How did a guy like me end up with an agel like you?" He looked curiously into her eyes

Caysi laughed and snuggled up to Jay, " I love you too, and I may be a bit crazy but that's why you love me." She said happily. " I don't know, I ended up with such a wonderful and perfect man?" She asked him.

Jay shrugged. " I dont no i must be out of my mind." He laughed playfully then kissed her just in case she took offence which he highly doubted

Caysi laughed and snuggled closer to Jason. " I love you so much." She said looking into his blue eyes with her green eyes. " I don't think that you could make me any happier." She said smiling.

Caysi laughed. " Definetley not here." She smiled. "We can demonstrate afterwards." She laughed. Caysi walked up and looked around at the photos that her father had there. One caught Caysi's eyes, it was one of her mom and her a few years back. "I miss my mom." Caysi said sitting on the couch near crossing her legs and looking at the photo, she sighed and rubbed her head.

" None of this missing mom nonsense." Daniel said. He went up to Caysi and put the picture back up on the mantle. " Who cares about her right now, it's all about you.. she didn't even care about us, so let's not care about her." He said hugging his sister. He smiled at her and then went over to her fiance. " Hello there, I'm Daniel Finnigan." He smiled. " You must be the amazing guy that my sister is telling me all about." He knew that Caysi would've tackled him but it's alright. " I'm very happy to finally meet you." He nodded.

Caysi sighed and looked at Daniel, he was right after all. When was the last time that their mother even called Caysi, ever since her 18th birthday. She walked over to Jason. " I swear one day Daniel, I'm going to kill both you and Elise." She laughed. " Yes, he is the love of my life thank you very much for your concern." Her and Daniel could joke better than anyone.

Jay smiled. " Im pleased to meet you to Daniel." He held out his hand for him feeling rude if he haddnt done it and now feeling stupid because he had done it

Daniel shook Jason's hand. " You better take care of my sister, or else me and Elise are going to come after you." He joked and laughed. " But no, you better take care of her because she can't by herself." He smiled softly. He cared so much for Caysi more than any other person of the family. " Well, I'm going to help my dad and Elise in the kitchen, I'll see you later." He smiled and left to go to the kitchen.

Caysi snarled at Daniel. " Maybe you should take care of yourself first before you worry about me." She looked at Daniel. " I can take care of my self thank you very much." She added. " Yes, go help dad and Elise before I kick your but." She laughed. Caysi then went over to Jason and sat down. " I think that I should make peace with my mom.. should I?" She asked. " Maybe you should make peace with your family too." She said on the brim of tears.

Jason frowned. " I dont even know where they are to make peace with them. Besides they left me for a reason so i coubt they will be coming back any time soon." He sighed. He diddnt really like to tak about them but it diddnt bother him that much so he wasnt about to run to a corner and begin to cry like an infant.

Caysi sighed, she found it sad. She rubbed her eyes and looked at Jason. " What did that whisper mean earlier?" She laughed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back